(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Btw... Esther the coconut you bought from NTUC its already knocked open and sealed up in the plastic or must ownself open with knife at home?

There are 2 type.

Got 1 type they cut the hard part already.. so u juz poke open the white flesh and can drink liao. .. easier

The other type u need chop open urself... very dangerous

Btw... Esther the coconut you bought from NTUC its already knocked open and sealed up in the plastic or must ownself open with knife at home?

There are 2 type.

Got 1 type they cut the hard part already.. so u juz poke open the white flesh and can drink liao. .. easier

The other type u need chop open urself... very dangerous

I bought the open ones recently from ntuc but two are spoilt...those not open ones are fresher but need to chop! I have a helper who is super good at that, so I am getting those unopened ones...hee...dun dare to see her chop though cos it's scary haha...I always tell her be careful.

I bought the open ones recently from ntuc but two are spoilt...those not open ones are fresher but need to chop! I have a helper who is super good at that, so I am getting those unopened ones...hee...dun dare to see her chop though cos it's scary haha...I always tell her be careful.
If u look carefully.. those open ones have expiry dates.... so if buy have to be careful. ...

Yes I see my hubby chop my heart almost pop out... so scary.... sometimes hole chop too small I rather I drink the water n not eat the flesh ...

ImageUploadedByForum1419506033.004723.jpg

Niah it look like that
I normal choose those where I can't see the meat

Finally check in . There are 2 other mummies checking in for c sext too
You know them? If yes can chat chat b4 c-sec...
Heard aft c-sec during confinement the 1st 2 weeks cannot eat chicken meat got such thing? Did u follow?
Jyjy ya u will c ur princess today le :)

You know them? If yes can chat chat b4 c-sec...
Heard aft c-sec during confinement the 1st 2 weeks cannot eat chicken meat got such thing? Did u follow?
Jyjy ya u will c ur princess today le :)
I dunno them Lolz

No idea about the chicken rule Lolz
CL cook wat I eat what

How come?
Some old folks believe that after operation cannot take chicken for first 2wks. 怕会感染,生浓. I avoid for #1 also.

But this time, new CL told me malaysian Cl don't believe in that. They take chicken from the first day... In fact in Malaysia whole confinement consume a lot of chicken. More than fish. Singaporean take more fish.

Some old folks believe that after operation cannot take chicken for first 2wks. 怕会感染,生浓. I avoid for #1 also.

But this time, new CL told me malaysian Cl don't believe in that. They take chicken from the first day... In fact in Malaysia whole confinement consume a lot of chicken. More than fish. Singaporean take more fish.
Is it also true that can't take ginger if breastfeeding??

@ ciakes,, I didn't take ginger for my no 1 cos she has breastfeeding jaundice...and doc told me to avoid ginger, so I didn't take. Praying no 2 will not have jaundice. But I think if baby doesn't have jaundice, its ok to take?

Cause singapore chicken got 打针.
The last time I had an opt to remove a breat lump I didn't take chicken as well

@ ciakes,, I didn't take ginger for my no 1 cos she has breastfeeding jaundice...and doc told me to avoid ginger, so I didn't take. Praying no 2 will not have jaundice. But I think if baby doesn't have jaundice, its ok to take?
@ciakas, heard they said ginger and peppermint tea is a big nono for BF... Not too sure if its hear say or what
cause ginger cause jaundice.

can take, but limit.. and if u baby got high jaundice u might have to stop...
Thanks mummies. Will take note.

Is it also true that can't take ginger if breastfeeding??
Like the rest mentioned, bb got jaundice better dont take or cut down the amt.

When I had #1 I was coughing v badly. Mummy instruct CL to cut down also. But I do take abit... Think cannot totally avoid. Coz can't use garlic, can only use ginger. Need Ginger to get rid of wind too

Ya my cl also from msia. All eating chicken not avoid taking also. So thinking shld be fine ba...

for those who missed out on this sales, there are a number of other online stores having boxing day promo now,

u can try https://www.shopback.com, u can get like additional few % of cash rebates from lazada and other stores.

Rakuten also has up to 50% sales http://www.rakuten.com.sg/?sclid=a_...PM|pcrid|46699030002|pkw|+rakuten|pmt|b|pdv|c

Back