(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Almost whole office empty liao, except our team. :( while waiting for our report to finish, I doing some admin stuff like applying for my ML and clearing my desk. Should be having a quiet xmas this yr. Last xmas of only me and my hubby.

平安夜了祝看到的人家人平安朋友平安!事业顺意圣诞快乐祝好友身体健康,心想事成,天天开心,发大财。
圣诞节快到了
送我好朋友您
999条玫瑰
888个心愿
777声问候
666颗流星
555声祝福
444个平安
333个开心
222个如意
✌111个快乐✌
000个烦恼
一分思念
二分牵挂
三分依恋
四分关心
五分疼爱
六分温柔
七分体贴
八分关怀
九分祝福
十分想念
提前祝我的好朋友
圣诞节快乐!

Merry Christmas, mummies...

christmas_tree_gif_by_bennythebeast-d5o81hy.gif

Why unlikely to be jubilee baby when you're not dilated yet?
can't sleeppppp......feeling hungry...haha...LO finally slept at 1230 am!!! Faintzzzzz....have been getting her to sleep since 10....she wants to wait for x-mas! haha....
@ ciakes - cos my gynae says my baby should not go more than 3 kg...I am kinda short...1.54 m onli and for no 1, she says my gal already very hard to come out...haha....so she may induce me before 2015 if still no signs and baby is hitting 3 or slowing in his growth...he is now only putting on 100g/week.

can't sleeppppp......feeling hungry...haha...LO finally slept at 1230 am!!! Faintzzzzz....have been getting her to sleep since 10....she wants to wait for x-mas! haha....
@ ciakes - cos my gynae says my baby should not go more than 3 kg...I am kinda short...1.54 m onli and for no 1, she says my gal already very hard to come out...haha....so she may induce me before 2015 if still no signs and baby is hitting 3 or slowing in his growth...he is now only putting on 100g/week.
Jiayou babe!

It's Christmas! Blessed Christmas everyone! Last night cannot sleep properly, I dreamed that I was getting chased by the Incredile Hulk, whose incredibly angry at me for some reason??!! &@^#*+=

Jia you Jia you mummy, u r almost there!

It's Christmas! Blessed Christmas everyone! Last night cannot sleep properly, I dreamed that I was getting chased by the Incredile Hulk, whose incredibly angry at me for some reason??!! &@^#*+=

Jia you Jia you mummy, u r almost there!
Lol! What a weird dream. Ahhaha you watch too much movie is it?

Lol! What a weird dream. Ahhaha you watch too much movie is it?

No leh, I was in bed by 10 playing candy crush, gave hubby the night out (since gonna be some of his last boys' night out before bb comes), never watch movie last night. Very strange hor? I don't even particularly like that genre of movies. N I woke up 4x to pee last night! Think I broke my own record.

No leh, I was in bed by 10 playing candy crush, gave hubby the night out (since gonna be some of his last boys' night out before bb comes), never watch movie last night. Very strange hor? I don't even particularly like that genre of movies. N I woke up 4x to pee last night! Think I broke my own record.
Lol! Mayb your beanie likes it

I manage to only wake up twice. Feeling so hungry now.

Yeah count down ... Finally reaching the finish line
U will most likely check out on Monday hor... Else I can pop by to say hi on Tue. :) JIA YOU JIA YOU! So exciting! I mus quickly buck up n finish packing my stuff next wk. Hearing so many of u popping is making me so excited n nervous! Haha

U will most likely check out on Monday hor... Else I can pop by to say hi on Tue. :) JIA YOU JIA YOU! So exciting! I mus quickly buck up n finish packing my stuff next wk. Hearing so many of u popping is making me so excited n nervous! Haha

Yah likely check out on Monday

Cos we are all near finishing line so normal to see ppl pop every day or every other day

Btw... Esther the coconut you bought from NTUC its already knocked open and sealed up in the plastic or must ownself open with knife at home?

Back