Any GOOD Part-time Cleaner?

Hi,

I'm looking for a part time cleaner at Jurong West on weekdays.

Please pm me if you have good recommendation. Thanks!

I have tried china lady ah hua contact number 8361 4307 charges $60 for 4 hr. She's quite easy going n help me to finish my work 4.5 hr and never request me to pay her extra. Only tried her a few times cos my maid went home visit. This is the second time I tried her n though she's not very young about 50 yrs old but I find her honest n hard working ;)

I'm looking for a good part time cleaner at punggol area:
-to come in on a weekend.
-once time monthly
-help in Wiping window and general cleaning
-preferably ard $10-$12/hr

Thanks

Hi, looking for a part- time cleaner in Serangoon area. Details are as below:

-preferably to commence in Dec (flexible)
- once a week/ once a fortnight
- weekends only
- mainly vacuuming, mopping, wiping of surfaces, minimal ironing, washing of toilet
- 3 -4 h each time

Please PM me if you've a reliable contact to share, thanks!

Introducing my part time maid. She is 32 local chinese. Bilingual in english and mandarin. Working fo me for 8 months already. She is a fast, reliable and clean. I even hand her my keys. Her rates are $15/hr for weekdays and $25/hr for weekends, min 3 hrs. She is also willing to travel island wide to provide house cleaning services. Call her at 85042376 (Jenny).

Introducing my part time maid. She is 32 local chinese. Bilingual in english and mandarin. Working fo me for 8 months already. She is a fast, reliable and clean. I even hand her my keys. Her rates are $15/hr for weekdays and $25/hr for weekends, min 3 hrs. She is also willing to travel island wide to provide house cleaning services. Call her at 85042376 (Jenny).
Any good cleaner residing at punggol?
Try jenny, she is good.

Try jenny, she is good.

I have tried her. She's not that good as you recommend. The cleaning out of 10 i rate at 5/10. Speed 5/10. quite slow in cleaning.
However, she is polite and ironing is good. I'm not a fussy person however her cleaning standard is below average.

Last edited:
i am also looking for a part-time cleaner, once a week 2-3 hours in the adam road area. will try contacting jenny, but anybody has other part time cleaners to recommend?

i am also looking for a part-time cleaner, once a week 2-3 hours in the adam road area. will try contacting jenny, but anybody has other part time cleaners to recommend?
Hi do contact us at squeaky cleaning services, We provide residential cleaning services as well as commercial cleaning services. Squeaky cleaning services also provides reputable cleaning agents and equipment's, so you do not have to worry about it as we have got that settled.

Click the link below to find out more:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Squeaky-Cleaning-Services/1564139127154005

Or contact us at:

Nicholas- 81889892

Jackson- 98155879

Mani- 81899242

Vik- 82012994

I'm using a Chinese lady fr china , her name is ah hwa . I find her cleaning not too bad as she is hardworking n friendly. She also ensure she finish her work and will not charge u extra when she has to stay a bit longer to finish off her work.

The previous one I used before will show me black face and always do short cut n will always try to rush so that she can go Hm early.

Ah hwa is staying in woodland and she is willing to travel n her attitude is good. Her charges is $60 for 4 hr.
Pls contact her if u need her service .
Hp: 8361 4307

My friend recommended this lady from china called Ah Ying. She's quite easy going n clean the toilet n kitchen well. 4hr at $60.

Can contact her at
9102 4875 if u need her service.

Hi ,

Recently have been using ah Ying from china. She's quite easy going n reliable in doing the house hold chores for me. No complains so far.

Her charges are 4 hr for $60 .
Ah Ying
Contac: 9102 4875

Recently I've changed to using ah Ying from china cos the previously one called ah Qing stardard has dropped n her attitude also changes over time , always rushes through the work I've assigned her 4 hrs job she will try to rush 3hrs n go off and if I tell her still early n I assign her more things to do , she will give black face.

So far ah Ying is not bad , hardworking n reliable so i highly recommend her . Her charges 4hr $60.

Ah Ying : 9102 4875

I created a fb page for interested part time cleaners and anyone to recommend. If interested, you can like the page. Hope all of you will find it useful. Singapore Part Time Cleaners - Hourly Paid.

Looking for part time helper @ senja road on once a wkend 4hrs $12 per hr doing cleaning and ironing…

Looking housewife stay near senja road for cooking dinner on wkday for a toddler.

Pm me or email to [email protected] if keen or got recommendation.

Hi, i am looking for part time helper. Am staying near the Bedok Reservoir and will move to Tampines central sometime 3rd qtr this year. We need consistency (cannot change person and must be able to go to Tampines after we move) and high levels of cleanliness due to infant at home, hence please only recommend if you know of someone who has these qualities.

thanks in advance

Hi, I am looking for a weekly part-time cleaner.

1 x 4hrs weekday (preferbably Thur or Fri)

Location: 3 bedrooms condo at Yio Chu Kang (Near Ang Mo Kio st 66).

Shuttle bus to/from Yio Chu Kang/Ang Mo Kio MRT station is available. Walk in from main road takes about 15mins.

My place is generally neat and tidy. Easy to clean.

Interested, pls contact me at 8188 8660

Singaporeans / PRs only (no agents pls)

Last edited:
Hi all,

Any good part time cleaners to recommend in Punggol Area? I need to replace my current one. Tkss

Hi dear, I recently hired a cleaner from Fuss.sg. My neighbour recommended me to it because she's been using it regularly. It is for a flat rate of $20/hr and you can even choose when you want it to be done. Pretty decent job, though. You could try it out :) tell me if it works

Shuttle bus to/from Yio Chu Kang/Ang Mo Kio MRT station is available. Walk in from main road takes about 15mins.

You can check my previous post too :)

Hi

I am looking for a part time helper to work on Wed and Fri 11am to 7pm at Woodlands area to help relief my mum while she takes care of my baby.

1) Looking for a local Singaporean/ PR legally residing in Singapore and can communicate in Mandarin.
2) Duties include general housework and fetching my niece and nephew to and fro school ( 5min walking distance). Not required to cook.
3) Looking for a reliable helper that can work long term.

Please PM to discuss on the renumeration.

Looking for part time cleaner to clean house in the east area. Looking at 4hrs for $50. Willing to pay up to $60 if cleaner is gd.

PM pls. Thanks.

are you still looking for 1 ? my mum is a local & staying at amk

My mum is a freelance domestic cleaner staying at AMK. Age 48 this year.
can cover area like AMK, Bishan, Hougang, Serangoon, Yio Chu Kang,Yishun, Thomson
pm for rates.

I recommended my existing cleaner preferable handle around Jurong, Bukit Batok & CCK and west area.

The auntie charges $$60/4hrs for HDB and $80/4hrs for condo and landed Terrace.

For adhoc, she will charge $110 for all basic cleaning.

Some of the owner actually pass her the key and she will manage the cleaning accordingly to the needs of the house.

Interested, pls sms Jin, 92219164.

Hi all,

im looking for a part-time cleaner, who can come once every week, 3 hours or
4 hours once every two weeks to maintain my house, staying in Woodland.
Looking for experienced and reliable one.

Please PM me.

looking for partime cleaner AMK st 52 on every sunday 230pm to 630pm...need honest, fast and clean well. Anyone pm me tks.

I highly recommend Li Fang hp 9196 2717. She is from China and has been with us for the past one year. She is very meticulous. She irons very well and cleans the house thoroughly.

Hi all,
Any good recommendation for part time helper? Need one urgently. Pls PM if you have any to recommend.

No agent pls...

Thanks in adv!
Bubblesangel

I am looking for part-time cleaner on Sat morning every week in Hougang/Serangoon (4 hours). If you have any recommendation, please let me know. Thanks

Back