(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Huh... That's so long ago!! I would not even send you a message to ask such a question if I were her. It only goes to show how overly sensitive she is. I don't think anyone should take to heart such a general post in FB on your FB wall. Haha..

I was the one who shared that picture in our WA chat. Only because I also had an online friend who recognised my nick and profile picture here in the forum and started to congratulate me in my FB when I was barely 8 weeks preggy. I deleted her comment but didn't say anything. But I really thought it's common sense. Since many mummies are popping one by one, I thought it's interesting to share once again. Because I really want to be the one announcing it to my family and close friends in FB or WA when I pop! I don't want to receive messages like "Why am I not the first to know, how come you didn't inform me, when or what time did you deliver, etc.." Because I like to put it nicely in the picture myself to announce it to everyone at the same time. Lol :D
She pregnant before?

Actually I dun mind going to 拜年,to me, it's for my bb to get angpow, so that I can recoup what I have given out in the past 3 years!

Orchard area is good for me, cuz I got direct bus from office! But hor, I just realised sth, my coy have not declared Christmas eve as half day yet! Dunno why they take so long to announce such things.... Grr... If end up working full day, I will be :mad::mad::mad: but I think I can still head out for lunch with u all lah.
acty re ang bao, if ppl are zi dong, they'd also give the bb ang bao even tho u didn't go visiting (e.g. due to confinement).

I am also looking to recoup something !! Tho I'd still lugi cos ppl have like..2, I have 1. lol

I shared this on my FB wall after posting it in our secret group, and said that this applies to ANY announcements, not just birth, but also pregnancy, death, wedding, separations etc etc.

Then I received a PM from my friend and asked me if it was because she commented on a photo someone posted of a preggie me.

So I replied her honestly, I did delete a congratulatory message that she posted on my wall after that comment.

Then she got all defensive and said that "But you know everyone can see that picture right? Why didn't you untag yourself. Blah blah blah".

I said, since ppl already tagged me already, and I only found out quite late, what's the point in hiding. Anyway, it's over so long ago (the picture was posted in Sep, I think), so it doesn't matter anyway.

Then after that I said, it's only a general reminder to tell people to be careful with what they post on the WWW and it's commonly courtesy to ask first before posting such things.

After that quiet for a very long while...

And then she messaged me and said...

Anyway i realized u blocked me fr seeing all ur tagged photos (I changed my settings such that only close friends can see tagged photos).... hope really is over alr.. later next thing i know is u block me. I noe saying sorry now is no use...

=.=

I didn't even block her! Yes I changed my privacy settings but it applied to everyone! Why are ppl so sensitive and so serious over a simple post on FB??? Why do I always kenna this kind of BS????

beating-head-against-the-wall.gif
just ignore her ba....

Recently reading so many Jan mummies giving birth this month, make me so tense up. I keep dreaming im going to give birth too than sudd wake up. Sweat!! Me only wk 34 so abit too early for me. Moreover hubby outstation till Sat than back. Double stress.

haha, don't sweat la.. I also getting funny dreams sometimes.

Anyway morning mummies!
I only woke up once to pee last night. But my tummy was so itchy that I couldn't sleep);

my tummy also getting itchy nowadays, I spread a lot of cream already wor. haha

Haha excellent photography skills!

ya.. superb photography skill..... it really annoy the hell out of everyone.
talking about GDM, u know surprising I can eat curry fish head. wahhaaha I tried 2/3 time eating the curry fish head from the same zi char stall and can pass wor. :p

We've the same edd :) when I did a CTG yesterday, I apparently had one braxton hicks contraction but I thought it was just baby moving about. My gynae said that as long as it's irregular and does not intensify, it's just practice contractions. So you can probably keep that in mind :) for me, it's not the braxton hicks that are painful but I've mild cramping almost daily for short periods of time. They usually go away after a good rest. Anyway, I've insomnia again last night :( wide eyed since 3am plus after going to pee..sigh!
Erm, normal to not have any BH as at 33 wks plus? I don't tink I have felt anything that feels remotely like BH as yet .... hmmm

talking about GDM, u know surprising I can eat curry fish head. wahhaaha I tried 2/3 time eating the curry fish head from the same zi char stall and can pass wor. :p
Pass then good!! Cake seems ok for me. Dr say no cake. I said, but my glucose nv spike leh. Haha and so I am still eating some cake from time to time (like my MIL / hb grandma's bday..but I don't buy cakes to eat that often also... expensive!)

Pass then good!! Cake seems ok for me. Dr say no cake. I said, but my glucose nv spike leh. Haha and so I am still eating some cake from time to time (like my MIL / hb grandma's bday..but I don't buy cakes to eat that often also... expensive!)

I don't dare eat those confectionary bread... the only bread I took everyday is wholemeal bread. haha
cake I eat but nvr test. :p hahaa
nowadays getting abit lazy... thinking 2 wks more nia. :p losing self control....... by Friday I will know how much bb weight now.. hopefully should be around 2.6kg at 36wks since doc say 150gm gain on bb per wk.

Same here! I spread lots of cream as well. But still itchy. And stretchmarks are spreading like fire lol

I don't dare eat those confectionary bread... the only bread I took everyday is wholemeal bread. haha
nowadays getting abit lazy... thinking 2 wks more nia. :p losing self control....... by Friday I will know how much bb weight now.. hopefully should be around 2.6kg at 36wks since doc say 150gm gain on bb per wk.
same... I am eating multigrain bread most of the time, except on weekends. My hb will lovingly spread the bread with butter and / or cream cheese. LOL!!!

my next appt is next fri. Hope baby will gain Abit more. But it seems like I am gaining more instead lol

Erm, normal to not have any BH as at 33 wks plus? I don't tink I have felt anything that feels remotely like BH as yet .... hmmm

normal la... my elder one i also nvr experience BH... easy peasy pregnancy for no 1 except the annoying MS that ended only in week 20

Oh my nxt check up is next Monday, by then me about 35 wks. Last check bb weight 1.8kg on 32wks. Hope this round can hit 2.5kg+++

same... I am eating multigrain bread most of the time, except on weekends. My hb will lovingly spread the bread with butter and / or cream cheese. LOL!!!
I tried wholemeal bread okie but wholegrain or multigrain is no no cos it release sugar slowly so b4 next meal the reading is hok seh liao...

my next appt is next fri. Hope baby will gain Abit more. But it seems like I am gaining more instead lol
I am not gaining when checking on weighing machine but still hope that bb gain. But dr didn't tell bb weight till week 34 growth scan leh. Like that how I know her weight?

Finally hm from detailed scan. Took so long today coz I kept having fainting spell. Nurse was called in to take bp. I'm surprise with the service. The nurse is v caring and really show concern. Staying ard till the end of my scan then accompany us back to e clinic to info them abt my bp. Then send the report over after. V nice!

Bb is finally 2kg at 34wk. Doc says on e lower percentile and would strongly recommend csect. Think will b looking ard 20jan. Can find someone to calculate the date lo...

Finally hm from detailed scan. Took so long today coz I kept having fainting spell. Nurse was called in to take bp. I'm surprise with the service. The nurse is v caring and really show concern. Staying ard till the end of my scan then accompany us back to e clinic to info them abt my bp. Then send the report over after. V nice!

Bb is finally 2kg at 34wk. Doc says on e lower percentile and would strongly recommend csect. Think will b looking ard 20jan. Can find someone to calculate the date lo...
Why did the gynae recommend c sect? As in if the baby is small..thought easier to have natural delivery?

I am not gaining when checking on weighing machine but still hope that bb gain. But dr didn't tell bb weight till week 34 growth scan leh. Like that how I know her weight?
I thought doc will tell u bb weight everytime we go for scan? Mayb u can ask doc for babys weight?

When the next appt?

why recommend csect?

Yah why c sect

why recommend csect?
Yah why c sect

Why did the gynae recommend c sect? As in if the baby is small..thought easier to have natural delivery?

Ya I asked gynae tat too... Apparently smaller bb to have natural refer to those ard avg size bb not bb that r below avg.

And after detailed scan, it's shows that the head n limbs measurements are all ard avg but the AC measurement is below avg. meaning foetus might not b absorbing enough from the percenta. Might also means that percenta is 'not' so good. So if I op for vbac, foetus might highly b in distress n I might still need to do e-csect.

Btw can I check if anyone oping for csect was told that if I would wan to do csect after 38wks, got to do another detailed scan at 37wks?

Me! My water bag broke this morning. I'm given labour suppression drugs and now warded for observation but dr Tham say I still can do whatever I want. o_O I'll juz sleep as much as I can. Lol

Your water bag broke! Meaning u have to deliver in the next few days? Have a good rest!

Back