Theresa Beauty

Purchased from Groupon one session of the Full Body Massage.
Had made an appointment with them on a weekday since they keep claiming that weekend appointment are full.
So sudden that I am down with fever and cannot make it for the appointment. I called them 1/2 hrs before the appointment to make change. I told them to postpone the appointment for me and they asked me for the reason, I told them I'm down with fever and ridiculously the branch manager response," Down with fever still can come down for massage since the massage can help to recuperate your body." I was super furious after I heard the replied and shouted at the manager," Hey! Can you please understand that my whole body are in pain now?! " In the end, the manager unwillingly postpone my appointment still insisting all weekends are full and keep repeating to me that actually I am not suppose to make cancellation but this time round they make it exception for me. This is super irritating! I didn't purposely make myself fall sick and in the end I was been reprimanded for not going down for my appointment. I asked her their weekend schedule are full until which month and yet she cannot answer me. I had no choice but to took a date/time which is not to my favour.

Anyhow, I have yet to go down for the massage. Shall update this post again after my visit there.

Back