Nu Skin's TRA vs HerbalLife Products

Hi, I chanced upon this forum and thread when I was searching online for TRA reviews. I will be starting my TRA program this weekend. Anyone here starting taking this too? Have read that some of you guys have good results *envy*

Hi, I chanced upon this forum and thread when I was searching online for TRA reviews. I will be starting my TRA program this weekend. Anyone here starting taking this too? Have read that some of you guys have good results *envy*

All the best. Follow your consultant's advice and write your food diary.

Looking forward to a healthier self! Jia you :)

Just started on TR90, wish me luck in losing weight, fats & to shape up. Have tried so many different ways, pharmacy/dr's prescription pills to no success .. will share more on my experience

Sorry have been so busy with work and kiddos to come online. Back with updates, less than 2 months into TR90 I've shed 7.9 kg off my stubborn weight and 12 cm off tummy area with the help and useful advice of my dedicated consultant. Aiming for 10 kg milestone next, very happy that finally something work for me!
I've heard from my consultant that's a limited set offer in July now where you can win a free set with 2.5 kg loss, encouraging my mum to go for it to lose weight for health sake. HTHs!

rara,

good to hear u achieving great milestone! TR90 is very much faster n advance than TRA, it target specifically on fats & change the body composition yet shape body very well!

2 years ago I took TRA, lose pretty much weight highly in fats, I took up TR90 this year, lose 1.1kg fats but the shape is much much better n muscle more firm.

ladies, don't miss the lose to win challenge this month, it's only for limited time to order n win a free set of TR90 for yourself!

My mother I tried R2 and saw small improvements in our faces, looked a little younger, in terms of the zhou wen and pigmentation, but what she felt was way more energetic (not me though!), sort of like after taking red bull. But after she stopped her face shaped went back to before, thankfully mine stayed the same.. :/ don't mind sharing her pic but of course not in the forum, drop me a pm and i'll gladly send her before/after photo.

Also my aunt tried TRA and there was a visible improvement in her arms and thighs.. Didn't ask her how much she loss though but clearly it's quite a few cms like maybe 3 for her arms?

However my friend (guy) tried TRA and initially he slimmed down about 5 kgs but eventually he stayed pretty much the same(Still overweight) and the consultant which is one of our mutual friend said he did not take the pills regularly and commented on this diet being not good enough too..

Not too sure the effectiveness of TRA but I guess it's different for different people.. So far the people I know of generally slimmed a little bit and haven't had a big rebound since new year till now at least.. Will share more if I do notice any difference~

So after seeing her improvements I bought one set of TRA for my dad with quite a high blood pressure but then he suddenly switched his mind and does not want the TRA anymore.. So if any of you all want a brand new,unopened TRA i have one set and I'm happy with $1700. Do drop me a pm or text me at 96325481. Please note I am not a Nuskin consultant so I do not have TR90 or R2~ Hope my sharing helps those considering to buy TRA or R2 :)

Hi all, I finished the whole course of TRA from a Nutrition Consultant after trying so many types of slimming programmes n slimming centre. It either rebound or doesn't show results. The nutrition consultant also work a diet plan for me which I don't feel hungry as before that am always hungry n munching. I can share the diet plan if interested. Cam email me. [email protected]

is TRA really that effective for weight lost? am thinking of trying as a friend sis is selling..
but not sure if it is really that effective as a friend told me is a scam..

Belinda,

you can browse n read about TRA from Nuskin official website, the program is supported with clinic research papers. many of us have benefited from this program

Hi all, I finished the whole course of TRA from a Nutrition Consultant after trying so many types of slimming programmes n slimming centre. It either rebound or doesn't show results. The nutrition consultant also work a diet plan for me which I don't feel hungry as before that am always hungry n munching. I can share the diet plan if interested. Cam email me. [email protected]

hi Juliette pls pm n share yr diet pls.. I m on my 12th for tr90.

Can any mummy advise if the TRA Complex is to be taken 2 times or 3 times a day?

I was told to consume 3 capsules x 2 times a day. However, some told me it's 3 capsules x 3 times a day.
I asked why the intake is different and the answer given to me is the TRA Complex that I have received is packed in Malaysia. I feel cheated. The rest of the TRA supplements are packed in Singapore.

Can any kind mummy advise / send me a picture of the TRA Complex packed in Singapore so that I can compare the content? Thanks!

Hi

I would like to purchase TRA Complex and Lifepak? Anybody have loose stock which they want to get rid? Kindly PM me.

Can any mummy advise if the TRA Complex is to be taken 2 times or 3 times a day?

I was told to consume 3 capsules x 2 times a day. However, some told me it's 3 capsules x 3 times a day.
I asked why the intake is different and the answer given to me is the TRA Complex that I have received is packed in Malaysia. I feel cheated. The rest of the TRA supplements are packed in Singapore.

Can any kind mummy advise / send me a picture of the TRA Complex packed in Singapore so that I can compare the content? Thanks!

TRA Complex is 3 times a day, 3 capsules each time.

hey Muffin Bunny,

you can check the bottle of supplement, it should have some words that either stating "....Nuskin Singapore" or "....Nuskin Malaysia"

Thanks, Happyresult and Rachel20.

I have checked, my TRA Complex bottle states that it is manufactured in USA but Imported and distributed by Nu Skin Malaysia. Here's the bottle. Can anyone share the picture of a Singapore distributed TRA Complex bottle with me? I like to know what is the difference since I was told I should be taking only 3 capsules x 2 times a day instead of the usual 3 capsules x 3 times a day. Thanks.
image.jpg image.jpg

Thanks, Happyresult and Rachel20.

I have checked, my TRA Complex bottle states that it is manufactured in USA but Imported and distributed by Nu Skin Malaysia. Here's the bottle. Can anyone share the picture of a Singapore distributed TRA Complex bottle with me? I like to know what is the difference since I was told I should be taking only 3 capsules x 2 times a day instead of the usual 3 capsules x 3 times a day. Thanks.
View attachment 354046 View attachment 354048

Muffinbunny,

Please follow instruction, trust your consultant, if she said 3 capsules 2 times a day, for your Malaysia TRA set, that's how it should be taken. Work with your consultant and you will achieve the result, Nuskin product has observed 6s quality process, it standardize the performance of each capsule within 52 countries of it's operation.

Doesn't matter which country you buy from, all counties of Nuskin product works!

All the best to you

Muffinbunny,

Please follow instruction, trust your consultant, if she said 3 capsules 2 times a day, for your Malaysia TRA set, that's how it should be taken. Work with your consultant and you will achieve the result, Nuskin product has observed 6s quality process, it standardize the performance of each capsule within 52 countries of it's operation.

Doesn't matter which country you buy from, all counties of Nuskin product works!

All the best to you

Thanks rachel20. All my TRA supplements (Duo Lean, Diene O Lean, LifePak, Trimshake) that were given to me are all from Nu Skin Singapore. I found out that it is only the TRA Complex that are from Nu Skin Malaysia which I felt cheated as I am not sure if it may affect the whole TRA program effectiveness at the end of my 3 months.

rachel20, do you mind to send the picture of the SG version TRA Complex to me - the Supplement Information (back of the bottle)? Thanks a lot.

Thanks rachel20. All my TRA supplements (Duo Lean, Diene O Lean, LifePak, Trimshake) that were given to me are all from Nu Skin Singapore. I found out that it is only the TRA Complex that are from Nu Skin Malaysia which I felt cheated as I am not sure if it may affect the whole TRA program effectiveness at the end of my 3 months.

rachel20, do you mind to send the picture of the SG version TRA Complex to me - the Supplement Information (back of the bottle)? Thanks a lot.

Muffin,

you can ask your consultant why u got the MY TRA complex if u pay the SG price.

I don't hav ready stock on hand of TRA Complex. alternatively, u can browse Nuskin Sg website for the product information & ingredient.

MY / SG stocks are effectively the same, Crucial thing is whether u work closely with your consultant within this 3 months on a weekly basis.

A lot of ppl perceive TRA supplements as magic pills, actually every stage of your progress need to fine tuning lifestyle & the way to take d supplements. So, work with consultant, to ensure your result.

Muffin,

you can ask your consultant why u got the MY TRA complex if u pay the SG price.

I don't hav ready stock on hand of TRA Complex. alternatively, u can browse Nuskin Sg website for the product information & ingredient.

MY / SG stocks are effectively the same, Crucial thing is whether u work closely with your consultant within this 3 months on a weekly basis.

A lot of ppl perceive TRA supplements as magic pills, actually every stage of your progress need to fine tuning lifestyle & the way to take d supplements. So, work with consultant, to ensure your result.

Hi rachel20

Thanks for your advice. Anyway, I did see that you had posted and then deleted your posting on the sale of TRA Complex. It is alright if you don't feel comfortable to share the picture.

I did checked the Nu Skin SG website before, but it only list the ingredients but not the mg/mcg. Hence, it is hard for me to see if I am taking the quantity correctly. The difference in the consumption makes a huge difference over 3 mths.

Sadly, it seemed like this thread is more for trading and for consultants to pick up their customers rather than true sharing/exchanges on the TRA program.

can anyone explain to me the benefits of Ageloc Galvanic Body Spa? M currently on TR90 n today jus clocked my 30 days so hope to see if can achieve better results wit the use of Galvanic Body spa.. tks alot!

but I . thought tr90 after 90 days it's still work in in our body.. if we cont the jumpstart will be wasted right? Since our system already jump start

lg.php

Hi

I would like to purchase TRA DuoLene and Lifepak.
Please PM me if you have loose stock which you want to get rid of.

Any Nuskin consultant here to advise, can pregnant woman still continue to use Ageloc Galvanic Body Spa and facial spa?

Hi,
Can I check if any mummies taking TR90 are also breastfeeding at the same time?
Is it safe? And did it affect milk supply?
I read that its safe for TRA but can't find any info for TR90

Its important that I lose weight as its affecting my health (worsens my sleep apnea), but definitely baby is most important and I wouldn't want to risk her health.
Bought TR90 cos I previously lost 10kg with TRA - I bought it just before I found out I was pregnant and was thinking of taking it after giving birth.

I'm successfully full-time breastfeeding and am worried if TR90 will have any affect on my milk in turn affecting my baby.
It expires in March 2015 so I have to make a decision soon whether to take it or sell it.

Please share with me your feedback.

Regards from mummy in dilemma

can anyone explain to me the benefits of Ageloc Galvanic Body Spa? M currently on TR90 n today jus clocked my 30 days so hope to see if can achieve better results wit the use of Galvanic Body spa.. tks alot!
Hi,
I am currently using galvanic body spa even after I completed my TR90 last year. The galvanic body spa is real good for slimming tummy, cellulite on arms, buttocks, thighs. The good thing is you can use it anytime u want to and one treatment is only 5 mins on an area. I lost inches on my tummy which is great as I am confident of myself now as compared to before.
Chio

Hi Etlex, check my messages to you :)
Take care....

Hi,
Can I check if any mummies taking TR90 are also breastfeeding at the same time?
Is it safe? And did it affect milk supply?
I read that its safe for TRA but can't find any info for TR90

Its important that I lose weight as its affecting my health (worsens my sleep apnea), but definitely baby is most important and I wouldn't want to risk her health.
Bought TR90 cos I previously lost 10kg with TRA - I bought it just before I found out I was pregnant and was thinking of taking it after giving birth.

I'm successfully full-time breastfeeding and am worried if TR90 will have any affect on my milk in turn affecting my baby.
It expires in March 2015 so I have to make a decision soon whether to take it or sell it.

Please share with me your feedback.

Regards from mummy in dilemma

I took TRA, then after course finished, my weight bounced back, and worse still I was 5 kg more than before TRA. I can't afford to continue with TRA cos too expensive to take long term. So I still believe proper diet and exercise is the best way to go. The funny thing is, during the period when all the agents were selling and promoting the items, I saw their FB very promising, everyone got pretty pictures and slim photos. The thing is, I saw the same group of ppl now and the weight seems to pile back....so I personally think it's a good supplement, but the main ingredient is still good exercise and proper healthy food...

Back