Anyone uses delphin or rainbow vacuum

ohh anyway, it's about 3 year old.. warranty 7 more years left.. selling at 2k.. best price! pm me for more details

i think karoru didnt stereotype. she just say that those people who went to her house just happen to be chinese nationals.

my unpleasant experience was just last year. asked a few of my friends also the same. so ~shrugs~

hi i been reading thru this forum. just want to share i had a demo appt with delphin after they approached me in during a road show. delphin demo was impressive but the saleswomen was very pushy which i did not like it. i see some reviews online which was not good and which the company has a very bad reputation and after sales review was equally bad and made up my mind not to buy delphin and as for the salesperson it is made in germany but through online research i found it was made in china.
so here is the thing i saw the demo from ritello and i understand its function is different compare to some other water base vacuum. and the most important the price was cheaper for the benefit and the function we can utilize the machine for long hours usage. i know all vacuum cleaner company do demo will say the machine is a purifier but to be honest i understand the watts and current consumption got to be low in order to do that. that makes me to buy a ritello as its was running at 38watts only. and also it has a display screen to show you what function you using for example if you are doing air purifier the machine display screen will indicate air.
i'm also happy with the way the demo was done cause the salesperson did clean my bedding till it was completely clean. most importantly he was not pushy. i would advice if anyone interested in waterbase cleaner should consider to see demo from this company. if guys need something cheaper then others product but still better in quality u can call them up. here is the office number 65551323 and also you can google ritello singapore to see review from others using this product in singapore

hahahaha I don't dare to trust siaaa.. all say say only.. Still prefer my pretty delphin sitting in my living room! :)

HAHA! People say made in china then you believe.. Jialat leh you! So many rival companies say bad stuff about other brands one la~ Can go check one you know??

hi guys everyone has their on view on what they like . and this what i feel and found out. i have done my research and i know delphin is made from where.anyway if its made in germany why in the first place its not sold in germany? but it does not matter if its made in china even iphone is made in china . the bad reviews is the one which scared me the most and the technology belongs to a 1986 model of rainbow up to the current s8 model . do u know that? delphin is only sold in singapore all this years . ritello have been here 2 years in singapore but that does not mean that they will shut down right? people who have not seen what this machine can do will alot of negative things to say. try the demo and then comment . the owner of this company has 14 years experience in this trade as a sales person so by saying that its not a company that just pump money to run business but with experience. warranty is 3 years international as its sold in 46 countires. how many vacuum mention on this forum has international warranty? none. they also have additional local warranty. i shall not say about the product much as i let u decide after u have seen urself personally. and they don,t do promotion booth their appt are through word of mouth. here again i,m just speaking my mind out .

pamela chua - agree with you. very interesting to see some form of debate over vacuum cleaner. makes me wonder y. (hmmm... *raise eyebrow*) and might continue somemore lol. never c this like for example, breast pump? :p if product/service A not suitable for me, naturally i will get product/service B. everybody has something that suit their needs. ;) cheers to all our love for our vac cleaner ;)

Last edited:
http://www.proair.delphin.net

In America
http://www.delphinamerica.com

in Germany

ImageUploadedByForum1392916225.913063.jpg

i just bought delphin yesterday due to my sinus & haze.....i'm on 36mths installment..
hope their after sales service is there...keep finger cross

hi everyone i just bought a delphin earlier too.. sales staff was terrific.. bought it due to the haze. the vac can be used as an air purifier! holy! price wasn't an issue, my health is!

how funny to see everyone fighting here and there regarding the different brands of vacuum cleaners. personally i would prefer getting a delphin vac.. but to each their preference, get the one you prefer. spoilt for choices.. so many in the market now. but my honest opinion would be getting either rainbow or delphin. at least they are both in the market for more than 10 years. heard from some internal sources (sorry can't reveal) that delphin sold 700 sets last month alone! and rainbow sold 200! believe it or not.. i'm only hear-saying~ hahaha!

and for your info... delphin is sold in many countries too.. rainbow is selling in even more countries but not in their homeland, USA. i wonder why...

Seem like many dealers comment here!
I think most of the products are good for health. That's why those companies invented it. Please stop advertise your own product here and argue each other!
For consumer, please invite each company come to your place to do the demo if you really looking for 1. I think most of them give out free gift if u invite them to come. Why not take this opportunity and choose carefully? Most of the time, dealer who make the different.
Remember!!! Your dealer will visit you again for servicing and assistance. If you think attended dealer is not trustful, ask them to leave. there is always a better 1 come to serve you. I believe this field is so competitive now. So as a consumer, we have the right to choose!
There's no best product! Can any1 tell me they having the best handphone ever?? Buy the 1 you like and do the job!
I think most parent will spend their money wisely.

I just traded in my 3 yr old delphin for a hyla. Delphin cleaned well but hyla won me over coz the water basin is a lot easier to clean. Although feeling a bit heart pain..... My delphin warranty of 6 yrs now 20 years with hyla. Just hope it lasts. Seems less maintence with hyla then delphin though n less place for water to make its way to the motor.

I just chanced upon ur thread... I tried Lura services today. No hard selling. Whether good or bad, I'm not sure. I believe every company has their good & bad sales persons. The one I encountered today is not bad. I tried Delphin twice and I find them pushy.
I've a few friends who bought Delphin few years back. I think u must feel comfortable with what u buy.

My hubby & me decided on Lura instead of buying their services. The sales person was nice and he kindly vacuum all my other mattress though the free demo is only one mattress.

He don't have to do that actually but he just do it for us. That's my experience today.

Though I saw some said Lura not bad.... I hope the after sales will be good. If not really bang my head against the wall.

Delphin always don't pay employee salary
They like to any how deduct employees salary ,alot of peoples salaries do not pay,
always had peoples went MOM & CPF Board claims thier salaries.

I also went MOM & CPF Board to claimed my money.

The china Lady ZHANG RUN ZHI never follow larour law to do thing,
she like to use her method to横行霸道.she thing she had money can
bully peoples.

Please be careful this china lady

Delphin always don't pay employee salary
They like to any how deduct employees salary ,alot of peoples salaries do not pay,
always had peoples went MOM & CPF Board claims thier salaries.

I also went MOM & CPF Board to claimed my money.

The china Lady ZHANG RUN ZHI never follow larour law to do thing,
she like to use her method to横行霸道.she thing she had money can
bully peoples.

Please be careful this china lady

oh dear sorry to hear that...

Rainbow? Delphin? Hyla? Got some knowledge from you all. Wish to share my encounter few days ago.

This woman came to my hse to demonstrate HYLA vacuum cleaner. Hard selling..... First, she exerted her terms: it is either a 12 month contract or nothing. And it has to be a mininum of $720 in value. She would not entertain anything else. I was actually interested in engaging her for the services on a visit by visit basis kind of contract. I told her so. I was prepared to spend a min of $100 per visit. She was adamant that she is not keen in "small" deal. Cocky. Imagine what it would be like if I had parted with $720. I wont see her again for sure. I asked for her name card because I had the intention to think through it but, she rudely replied "there is no point...if you cant decide now, you will not decide later anyway." She demolished all prospect. She doesn't know basic civility and respect. SIGHHHH

During the demo I saw she also carried with her some DELPHIN accessories with here, suggesting that she is also promoting that brand. Look like she has been rolled in big money with ease all this while. Voracious greed.

Incidentally, she claimed to be a "Taiwanese" when in all mannerism and from her accent, she is clearly a mainland Chinese. No, I am not xenophobic.

Dyson with the bagless design and hepa filter still is the best value for money. No need for messy water and hepa filter need no changing, the other filter only wash n air dry every 6mth.
Usually I take the free gifts from them and when they call, I'll tell them that I take the gift as gifts and not planning to buy. If they want to come, they are welcomed to come. Usually they will not come and waste their time.

Hi everyone,

I'm a new mummy. Currently pregnant. I've seen both rainbow and delphin. Me and my hubby decide to buy delphin. Despite all the bad review online. I would like to share my experience with you. I heard of after sales service was very bad from Delphin. And I've also heard rainbow hardselling and their never ending upgrading of machine within years. So I went to did a research with this 2 company before I let them come into my house. Yes I'm prepared to buy a vacuum but not decided on which.

So after I see all the review I let rainbow came to my place to perform for me. And it was true omg for that 3 hour she's at my place not leaving. Keep pushing my hubby to buy. As I'm a housewife I told her decision is on my hub. She keep on pushing until my hub got so angry and chase her off. Indeed a very bad experience I had.

And I happen to be at the baby fair I saw delphin. Me and my hub were so scare we gonna go thru the same experience again. We think it over and over again than we decided to give it a try again.It was a local guy who came to my place from Delphin. He started to explain his product and start showing us. We were entitled 2 item for cleaning. But this guy was so nice he clean extra item for us and even show us what else can be clean also. He was at our place for 2 hour but this 2 hour there was no hard selling, pushy sales tactics. He was so nice that he even share with us his experience being a daddy. Even we say we want to consider first, he even say it's ok I'll leave you my name card. He was so polite.
Both me and my hub like his service. And the after sales service which ppl are complaining about are certain sales representative I believe.

And we decide to buy from him the day after. We even ask him about the complain online. He can even answer in a apologetic way it was true that there were cases like this last time. But he ask us to trust his product and him. He explanation teaching of using of machine all was very good. So far I've used it for 4 months it's still ok. He would call me at times to ask is my machine ok.

I had a very pleasant experience with this sales representative. If anyone keen I don't mind sharing his number with you. I'm not into the referral vouchers no worries.

I just want to share my experience. And hope people who considering buy this kind of product it's better for you to try all first before you decide it's not cheap either.

I just bought a HYLA GST vacuum cleaner on sat evening.
After bought, I regret immediately.
How to do the cancellation? Able to advise me? I'm so panic now.

Hyla GST vacumn cleaner - Benndor Systems (Singapore)

After gone through so many calls & checking online.
I would like to share my experience with all of you.

Don't make a decision and purchase immediately after home demo.
Cancellation request is not easy. The sales guy "R" & the lady Boss "S" also will not give you an answer of your cancellation request.

Said zero instalment but called the bank they charge me 6% instalment fee.

I call everyday and the receptionist only ask me to leave down my contact number and name. But they will not call you back within the day. You need to keep chasing and chasing. The story will keep repeating as they have many procedure need to settle before give you an answer.

You will believe at first but after think twice. Why so complicated? This is just a sales order. Cancellation just one of the normal procedure for sales market.
I will insist and go case trust if I unable to get my full refund with 7days.

Just to share.
Chong

Last edited:
Hi i just bought a delphin vacuum for 3.5k yesterday and would like to get a full refund. Can some kind soul share their refund experiences and advice me accordingly? I have submitted a notice of cancellation via email and post mail already!

Cheers.

Hi i just bought a delphin vacuum for 3.5k yesterday and would like to get a full refund. Can some kind soul share their refund experiences and advice me accordingly? I have submitted a notice of cancellation via email and post mail already!

Cheers.

May I know what happened to your cancellation? We also bought one Delphin vacuum (Gold Series) last weekend and just made my letter of cancellation. Not sure if we can still get back our traded in vacuum and cancellation of our credit card billing. Hope you cab share your feedback.

New member here. Is all personal view and I have nothing against the product since I didn't test it. Is more of how the whole structure is.

First of all, it was my mistake to even wrote my details when they are having roadshow. At that point, i did told the promoter that I do NOT need the free gift. He insisted, I still remember very clearly the reply I got, and I took it reluctantly. However, I am not the owner of the house, so I called to check after writing the details. And that they don't need any cleaning machine and any stranger. I returned to the roadshow within 5 mins, saying that I like to cancel due to above reason. The other promoter attended to me and said it can't be cancel, and asked me to wait for the confirmation text. Again, I told him I do not need the gift. It is definitely not the best feeling to even accept it. So a day before the appointment, I received the text for appointment confirmation. Of course, I replied no to indicate that I like to cancel. What I got from the company is to return the gift to headquarter at bukit batok. Clearly, I can stick to continue asking them to do a demo on a pillow outside my place. wasting the time and effort since I already told them I not interested, so that I don't have to purposely make a trip down to return the free gift. Or I keep my value to tell the company that I'm not interested and choose to return.
What the conclusion I got? I see Delphin prefer to waste more time and effort even after my indication of no interest. I have my own set of values, so i have returned the free item to the roadshow counter, because I don't see any difference in returning to headquarter or roadshow since your team can easily give away and demand it back.

Is just a container. And lucky I found here to know more about this company and product.

they r v v pushy. bestis that they dont even come to yr hse to demo or they will hang ard for hrs until u buay tahan.

Yup. I kenna once before. I got a pot from them with the condition that they will come to my place to do a demo. After the demo, even you say you don't want to buy, they drag your time and keep repeating the benefits of their vacuum cleaner. They especially like to target families with young kids and babies. I heard before that they will even scold u for not loving and caring about the health of your kids and babies if you don't get the vacuum cleaner. Luckily, that time I just got my BTO flat. I told her that I will contact her once I get the key for my new flat. Of course I didn't. But she did call me and I told her I do not want it anymore.

Hi all, I have a close friend who has been selling such vacuum cleaners like Rainbow, Delphin, Osim, Dyson, Pro-Aqua and Lura(2nd hand trades in) for around 4-5 years. Recently he decided to switch full time to sell Delphin.
He is a very nice guy and doesn't hard sell. I believe he can do a demonstration to show you the advantages and disadvantages of different vacuum cleaners/air purifier. He just joined a few months and hope to get some support from me and the rest of the people.
As you all should guess, there are a certain target/ratio that each salesperson must meet. Maybe that is why some of them are so pushy and hard sell.
But if it is a private demonstration, definitely it is much better and stress-free. And of course, more leeway for negotiation.
Of course, you can take my words with a pinch of salt but I will be very willing to share his contacts. Just leave me a pm will do. Thanks.

Yup. I kenna once before. I got a pot from them with the condition that they will come to my place to do a demo. After the demo, even you say you don't want to buy, they drag your time and keep repeating the benefits of their vacuum cleaner. They especially like to target families with young kids and babies. I heard before that they will even scold u for not loving and caring about the health of your kids and babies if you don't get the vacuum cleaner. Luckily, that time I just got my BTO flat. I told her that I will contact her once I get the key for my new flat. Of course I didn't. But she did call me and I told her I do not want it anymore.

Yes. My hb and I were one of those who got scolded for being stingy by the China SA. She kept accusing us of being stingy and not caring for our children. when we stayed in a 5 rm flat. So whenever I see a Dephin booth, I will stay far far away. In the end, I bought raycop vacuum cleaners from one of the bulk purchases in Singaporemotherhood. Its only $300 + .

I have been using a cheap Philip vacuum cleaner $110 for over 5 yrs, so far no issue, used it to vacuum my chin's cage, the floor, the sofa, the TV console before mopping the floor and wiping the furnitures with dettol.
Emptied the dust bag only once in a blue moon and when I does, just opened the compartment and emptied the content in the dustbin, took a mere seconds. Fast and easy, hassle free.

Back