Kate Spade Surprise Sale EXTRA 20 % OFF ! )

As of today onwards self collection is only at Woodlands station or my place at Marsiling Drive as tired of waiting for spreeists who are not punctual if not possible can arrange for courier. I am not using taqbin please join only if you are comfortable thanks

hi best tutors,

I would love to leave a compliment of your service here. :D

thanks for doing e spree. you are very prompt and detailed in every queries all of us asked. always prompt to update e arrivals of package, easy to communicate with u and very polite and understanding.

very fast in sending out my bag to me and once sent out, will inform n update me e details. no other hidden cost or sudden additional cost. very clear cut.

I received my bag in good condition. will definitely join your spree and recommend to friends.

Last edited:
yup! nevertheless we learned from mistake. that's y I try out with different spreeist. although her rate is lower than others, which make it more attractive to join hers, but e surprise cost from 2nd payment override e low exchange rate!

Last edited:
Accepting orders for Kate spade Saturday promotion for sale items.

1.35 x 1.05 x 0.75
If keen please transfer and revert back thanks

m.saturday.com

kss_holiday_121614_01.jpg

Opening batch 303 with payment only Estimation 1 wallet/ card holder/ wristlet shipping cost is less than $10
1 tote/ baby bag shipping cost is less than $ 30

Noted thanks I will wait for more orders and place orders at 1pm as of now only yrs as the other lady Jenny still have not transfer will update once I order

Sorry. Missed out
Color is cosmic ombre. The blue one.
Thanks. Pls confirm if this is eligible for the sale so I can transfer the funds.

[QUOTE last_min, post: 7684430, member: 55844"]Sorry. Missed out
Color is cosmic ombre. The blue one.
Thanks. Pls confirm if this is eligible for the sale so I can transfer the funds.[/QUOTE]

Yes all sale items have 25 % and shipping for wallet is less than S $10

Back