(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Yup weekly appt now..my bubs has always been on the more average/smaller side so we were all kinda surprised she gained so much in a week..must be all the cakes I've been having lately..oops.
I just had my scan too. :) bb is 2.7kg at 38weeks +1 day. Still on the small-ish side even though I had durian 2 times last week. Feeling my tummy abit tight today. But when gynae check, she say not yet...hopefully he can hold until next week. Cos my leave only start next week. :)

Your appointment is weekly now??? My bb was 2.4-2.5kg at 35w1d and doc also reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff and to exercise....

Anyone still actively exercising now?? I still try to go for prenatal yoga, but even that tires me out at the end of the 75 mins....
dr tham said we can celebrate xmas ... not in terms of the food but window shopping is ok. he did say.... don't bring ur credit cards with u when my hb said that we do walk to the nearby mall to look see look see. and my reply to him... yesss I know.... it's so expensive to go for afternoon walks after lunch u know (cos sometimes see things then wanna buy)

Hi mummies. Went for my gynae appt this morn. Baby is 3.3kg now at 38+2 days. She gained 400 grams in just a week..oops :/ gynae reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff..haha. She also checked my cervix..not dilated yet
How does gynae check? Put finger in or use vaginal ultrasound?

Your appointment is weekly now??? My bb was 2.4-2.5kg at 35w1d and doc also reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff and to exercise....

Anyone still actively exercising now?? I still try to go for prenatal yoga, but even that tires me out at the end of the 75 mins....
Mine is similar weight..gynae never say anything

ask Hubby to join us too la... for lunch only ba :p
My hubby will say No lor.. he is quite anti social.. Just had a gathering with my ex colleagues on sat and requested hubby to go along. He winned continuously until I was quite irritated. Haha, luckily my temper good..

My hubby will say No lor.. he is quite anti social.. Just had a gathering with my ex colleagues on sat and requested hubby to go along. He winned continuously until I was quite irritated. Haha, luckily my temper good..

My hub also anti social. I only bring him to my bestie gathering coz all the men went and 1 of my ex coy gathering which he knows everyone for a long time. haha
other than that, I don't bring him along... gotta entertain him somemore..

maybe not so soon...

When they called last month, they talked like the goodie bag was gonna be delivered in a few days as they asked if I had already received an SMS from their courier, and if I have not, to look out for the SMS in a couple of days to confirm the delivery of the goodie bag. It has been a month and nothing from them. Actually, I don't care about the goodie bag since I'm not their loyal customer anyway, but misspelling my name irked me.

JTS. Nuk bottle on offer at kiddy Palace. $25.30 for 2. :) I bought just 1 box, dunno if baby like it.

Attachments

• 1419235889675.jpg
    1419235889675.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 203
dr tham said we can celebrate xmas ... not in terms of the food but window shopping is ok. he did say.... don't bring ur credit cards with u when my hb said that we do walk to the nearby mall to look see look see. and my reply to him... yesss I know.... it's so expensive to go for afternoon walks after lunch u know (cos sometimes see things then wanna buy)

I just had a chocolate log cake slice. :p My sweet tooth craving always betray me... and self control gets worse as we get closer to the finishing line....

KS, u wanna jio in FB?

I got an office Xmas party on the 24th. But I may join u gals if the party ends early (coz half day off) or if the food is not to my liking. So put me as tentative and keep me in the loop on the time and venue, k?

My hub also anti social. I only bring him to my bestie gathering coz all the men went and 1 of my ex coy gathering which he knows everyone for a long time. haha
other than that, I don't bring him along... gotta entertain him somemore..

As @charkwn has experienced, my hubby can be in your hubbies' anti-social club, lol. Ironically, I'm the social butterfly who makes friends with almost all his friends. But few of my friends make it to his friendship list - they must share the same interests as him, e.g. food, travel etc. and be on the same wavelength as him. I call him elitist and snobbish to get back at him. :rolleyes:

I just had a chocolate log cake slice. :p My sweet tooth craving always betray me... and self control gets worse as we get closer to the finishing line....
man... I wld love to gorge myself silly on apple crumble, tiramisu, ice cream etc etc when it's near D-day...provided I am well within my weight gain target (originally aimed to be < 10kg, now I am thinking of <8kg, as of my 32nd wk apt on 12 dec..wt gain is 4.3kg) throw all caution to the wind re my supposed GDM.

When they called last month, they talked like the goodie bag was gonna be delivered in a few days as they asked if I had already received an SMS from their courier, and if I have not, to look out for the SMS in a couple of days to confirm the delivery of the goodie bag. It has been a month and nothing from them. Actually, I don't care about the goodie bag since I'm not their loyal customer anyway, but misspelling my name irked me.
then u better make sure no one will mispell ur child's name...

As @charkwn has experienced, my hubby can be in your hubbies' anti-social club, lol. Ironically, I'm the social butterfly who makes friends with almost all his friends. But few of my friends make it to his friendship list - they must share the same interests as him, e.g. food, travel etc. and be on the same wavelength as him. I call him elitist and snobbish to get back at him. :rolleyes:

My hub is plain lazy to make friends with pp.. so like ur hub, he only talk to that few pp that he click with and most of the time during the gathering we can't hear him.. muted.. haha

man... I wld love to gorge myself silly on apple crumble, tiramisu, ice cream etc etc when it's near D-day...provided I am well within my weight gain target (originally aimed to be < 10kg, now I am thinking of <8kg, as of my 32nd wk apt on 12 dec..wt gain is 4.3kg) throw all caution to the wind re my supposed GDM.

Doc ask me to control also if not bb too big cannot natural... but felt it is losing control... and I got GD somemore. haha heng my wt gain stop for 10wks since I started diet control. Doc ask me to gain no more than 7kg which I think its impossible at first... I set 10kg for myself... now I hover around wt gain of 7kg since pre-preggy, hopefully can stay this way till birth!

u only gain 4.3kg! li hai!

If you only gained 4.3kg as of 32 weeks, I think you definitely can make ur target by birth. *thumbs up* I try to balance out my sweet tooth with healthier stuff, like just now I had a salad for lunch, so I "rewarded" myself with a chocolate log cake slice.

Everytime Dr Tham always say to me, diet and exercise, you will have to bear the consequences if you don't control....

Now I am worried that after birth, I will over-indulge. :p

Can't believe it's 5 more weeks left to meeting bb!! Can't wait, yet anxious at the same time...

Doc ask me to control also if not bb too big cannot natural... but felt it is losing control... and I got GD somemore. haha heng my wt gain stop for 10wks since I started diet control. Doc ask me to gain no more than 7kg which I think its impossible at first... I set 10kg for myself... now I hover around wt gain of 7kg since pre-preggy, hopefully can stay this way till birth!

I think it is partially due to the fact that I got some "reserves" haha. I think my pre-preg wt is = to what some of u r weighing now... started with 64.5kg...

Wah all gain so little only. I gain like 13kg going 14kg liao. Oh dear. Initially I limit myself to 10kg but like keep increasing even though I nv eat so much):

If you only gained 4.3kg as of 32 weeks, I think you definitely can make ur target by birth. *thumbs up* I try to balance out my sweet tooth with healthier stuff, like just now I had a salad for lunch, so I "rewarded" myself with a chocolate log cake slice.

Everytime Dr Tham always say to me, diet and exercise, you will have to bear the consequences if you don't control....

Can't believe it's 5 more weeks left to meeting bb!! Can't wait, yet anxious at the same time...
Btw even for salad, I realized u rly do have to watch the dressing. I did mention to him, apple soy sauce is seemingly innocent. But it spiked my blood glucose thereafter.

Wah all gain so little only. I gain like 13kg going 14kg liao. Oh dear. Initially I limit myself to 10kg but like keep increasing even though I nv eat so much):
I am prolly quite a bit more bak than some of u here... :D

If don't take care...I tink I gonna end up looking like a meatball.

Plus... I saw too many of Kate Middleton's pix in her heels back then...

I wonder if it is realistic to hope to get back to my sec sch wt if I bf...hmm.

Gambatte !

wah! sec school weight?! I also want... BF and Exercise cant get me back to the weight then leh!

Haha. Jiayou!
有恒心就可以!

I just hope I can get back to my pre preg weight during cny. Lol!

Haha. Jiayou!
有恒心就可以!

I just hope I can get back to my pre preg weight during cny. Lol!
haha that means losing abt 20+ kg from my current weight. wootz. perhaps.. JC weight? LOL. That is abt 15-20kg I think.

btw I am hoping my girl doesn't come too early. then I can avoid CNY. I rly rly feel like avoiding it liao...damn sian to go visiting nowadays

haha that means losing abt 20+ kg from my current weight. wootz. perhaps.. JC weight? LOL. That is abt 15-20kg I think.

btw I am hoping my girl doesn't come too early. then I can avoid CNY. I rly rly feel like avoiding it liao...damn sian to go visiting nowadays
They say after birth is the best time to lose weight lol

and can rem..he seems to "endorse" this particular slimming chain. cant rem the name.... I think it's Jean Yip or sth

How many fingers?
I really dunno man.. but when I read up on this last week, if only one finger can enter the cervix, it is approx 1 cm dilated. If two fingers can be placed inside, the cervical dilatation is 2 cm or greater, depending on how wide the fingers can spread. I don't really wanna think abt 10cm...

I really dunno man.. but when I read up on this last week, if only one finger can enter the cervix, it is approx 1 cm dilated. If two fingers can be placed inside, the cervical dilatation is 2 cm or greater, depending on how wide the fingers can spread. I don't really wanna think abt 10cm...
Really? But mine has become more stretchy cause of the perineal massge I did for the past two weeks. Haha

Really? But mine has become more stretchy cause of the perineal massge I did for the past two weeks. Haha

You're very brave leh. I see the perineal massage guide you shared and want to faint, lol. Do you think I can use baby massage oil in place of the natural oil for the perineal massage?

You're very brave leh. I see the perineal massage guide you shared and want to faint, lol. Do you think I can use baby massage oil in place of the natural oil for the perineal massage?
lol! No choice leh. I don't want doc to cut me Hahha. But my hubby also lazy. Everytime timed me properly. Haven 10mins already want to stop.
They say don't use baby oil.
Either vitamin e oil, vege oil or lubricant.

I am using lubricant lol

Back