(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Haha agree..same thing happened to me too..didn't have intention to announce or share on fb cos it's something personal that only close family and friends ought to know. But because of a random comment everyone started congratulating me :/ no choice but to "admit"..
How I got to know an ex coll of mine was preggie on FB was sth like.... ur little pony or sth.

else she didn't openly disclose on FB... No pix or anything.

Just that day someone asked me on FB if I am preggie on top of another unrelated qtn, I didn't answer lollll the 1st qtn...only answered the 2nd one hahaaa

Anyone having insomnia lately? Tired but cannot zzz
I think sometimes we think too much especially nearing the end of pregnancy. U learnt hypnobirthing before. Why dont u practise the relaxation techniques to get to sleep?
Last night I try to relax and managed to sleep the entire night. Though I did wake up to pee, I still could get back to sleep.

I have to wake up avg 2x a night to pee.... very sian.. sometimes I will "lun" and just go 1x hahaha
if my gal kick the right spot wah then cannot wait

Last night couldn't sleep well either cos I got sinus pain n headache, dunno izit I caught a bug from somewhere. N I remember having the weirdest dreams. Haiz.

Last night couldn't sleep well either cos I got sinus pain n headache, dunno izit I caught a bug from somewhere. N I remember having the weirdest dreams. Haiz.

I been having lots of dreams about me giving birth.. what how many cm dilate la.. bb in my hands...
GOsh.. I really think too much!!!

Lolz so far my pregnancy still quite secret on fb Lolz

Tat is also one reason I asked is our fb group closes or secret and I aso quite reluctant to add jan mummies who are not regular here Lolz

Scary the cat will run out of the bag

I posted your "Birth Announcement Etiquette" on the secret FB group and tagged you, then untagged you, incase friends on your FB page can see...

My pregnancy was hush hush in FB too, until someone posted a photo of me preggie... =.=

Now I think no point hiding lah....

Ya drink coconut also... that's why I scared too Liang ... coconut .. fruits... chrysanthemum tea.. lol...

@Archie7 we r suppose to eat some Liang stuff towards our end pregnancy.... also not sure why...
I heard cause towards the end body will get heaty.

Have been having
I only manage to zzz ard 2am and #1 woke up slightly b4 7am with an overflow diaper. After changing and drinking milk, he insist the sky is too bright for going back to zzz. Yawn...
I only manage to zzz ard 2am and #1 woke up slightly b4 7am with an overflow diaper. After changing and drinking milk, he insist the sky is too bright for going back to zzz. Yawn...
haha your #1 so cute. Too bright to go back to sleep. Or try to get to sleep earlier at night?

I woke up 1x at 4am to pee, to find my princess kicking so hard. sigh. if only there was such a thing as an in-utero naughty corner!
Hahah! I was telling hubby mAyb we should get him out earlier. Every night is like a nightmare. Hard to flip/ get off the bed to pee etc

Actually my extended family all dunno I was preggy till my colleagues tagged me on some D&D photos last month. By end Nov there was no denying my "ball" I guess, haha. I'm not too active on FB, plus I did not want the stress of them asking my mum all the time abt this pregnancy. My mum also prefer not to tell them, haha, wanted to wait till bb is out. Guess we r more low key people.

I heard cause towards the end body will get heaty.

Have been having

haha your #1 so cute. Too bright to go back to sleep. Or try to get to sleep earlier at night?
Not that I don't wan to sleep early is I can't get to zzz! Toss n turn, then blow nose, then cough, then pee... V 'busy' wor

Eh friend, getting him out is not going to solve your problem of having to get out of bed at night, in fact, I think u might have to get up more often to feed him, lol.

maybe the other consolation is...at least DH get to share the problem hahaha...if bb inside you, only mummy suffers...kekeke

I posted your "Birth Announcement Etiquette" on the secret FB group and tagged you, then untagged you, incase friends on your FB page can see...

My pregnancy was hush hush in FB too, until someone posted a photo of me preggie... =.=

Even posting in the forum for someone else is also the same, cause forum is open to public.

Eh friend, getting him out is not going to solve your problem of having to get out of bed at night, in fact, I think u might have to get up more often to feed him, lol.
Hahah! True true. But starting to get Abit tired cause tummy is getting real big.
Hubby say I look like a watermelon with two legs):

Hahah! I was telling hubby mAyb we should get him out earlier. Every night is like a nightmare. Hard to flip/ get off the bed to pee etc
Well initially there were also times when I told my hb, get her out at wk 37 by hook or by crook. He strongly disagreed with that.

But now... I somehow feel sad that I wont be able to feel her kick me in abt a mth or so. Cos when she moves, I know that I am never alone, and that I have someone constantly by me.

Well initially there were also times when I told my hb, get her out at wk 37 by hook or by crook. He strongly disagreed with that.

But now... I somehow feel sad that I wont be able to feel her kick me in abt a mth or so. Cos when she moves, I know that I am never alone, and that I have someone constantly by me.

True true... U know what I will not miss though - always dropping food on my tummy, lol. Every time I look down, I have cookie crumbs, bread crumbs, cupcake crumbs, etc on my ball. It's a constant reminder (to me n the whole office) of what a clumsy glutton I am.

True true... U know what I will not miss though - always dropping food on my tummy, lol. Every time I look down, I have cookie crumbs, bread crumbs, cupcake crumbs, etc on my ball. It's a constant reminder (to me n the whole office) of what a clumsy glutton I am.

Me2 I had the same problem.. "feed" my belly...

Or toothpaste dripping on my belly every morning....

I now use my tummy as a table for my fruit bowl when I watch TV at home... :p

Reminds me of this scene in Friends...

1001.jpg

Mi too! not sure if I'm getting clumsier or my ball is waiting to catch my food. :)

For me, the food drops on my chest before it has a chance to reach the tummy. Hubby said I should wear a bib.

Btw, the Nestle baby club did not send me any goodie bag, despite two promises that they'll do so. Instead, they only sent me a $3 discount coupon off the Nestle Mom & Me maternal milk, in an envelope that spelt my name wrongly! Rather insulting. Anyway, I refuse to give them any business so if anyone drinks this brand of maternal milk (good for pregnancy and lactation), I'll happily mail you this coupon FOC. Valid until 31 Dec 2014.

Lolz no wonder I get notification someone tagged me but when I go see my name is not there .

Thanks for untagging me Lolz cos so far it is till a secret on fb :p

Or toothpaste dripping on my belly every morning....

I now use my tummy as a table for my fruit bowl when I watch TV at home... :p

Reminds me of this scene in Friends...

1001.jpg
for me it is toothpaste on my chest sometimes. until my hb gets so excited that he exclaims...... MIIIILLLKKKK STAAAIIINNN. ZZZZZ.

I still cant do tt with my bump. too small. cant even use it to fold clothes lor

For me, the food drops on my chest before it has a chance to reach the tummy. Hubby said I should wear a bib.

Btw, the Nestle baby club did not send me any goodie bag, despite two promises that they'll do so. Instead, they only sent me a $3 discount coupon off the Nestle Mom & Me maternal milk, in an envelope that spelt my name wrongly! Rather insulting. Anyway, I refuse to give them any business so if anyone drinks this brand of maternal milk (good for pregnancy and lactation), I'll happily mail you this coupon FOC. Valid until 31 Dec 2014.

maybe not so soon...

for me it is toothpaste on my chest sometimes. until my hb gets so excited that he exclaims...... MIIIILLLKKKK STAAAIIINNN. ZZZZZ.

I still cant do tt with my bump. too small. cant even use it to fold clothes lor

You having a girl or a boy?? My tummy is very "sharp", the kind that most people will guess (correctly) I am giving birth to a boy, so maybe got more surface area to rest my bowl on it.... lol.

You having a girl or a boy?? My tummy is very "sharp", the kind that most people will guess (correctly) I am giving birth to a boy, so maybe got more surface area to rest my bowl on it.... lol.
Same here.
People can tell that I am having a boy when they see my tummy

Hi mummies. Went for my gynae appt this morn. Baby is 3.3kg now at 38+2 days. She gained 400 grams in just a week..oops :/ gynae reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff..haha. She also checked my cervix..not dilated yet

Your appointment is weekly now??? My bb was 2.4-2.5kg at 35w1d and doc also reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff and to exercise....

Anyone still actively exercising now?? I still try to go for prenatal yoga, but even that tires me out at the end of the 75 mins....

Hi mummies. Went for my gynae appt this morn. Baby is 3.3kg now at 38+2 days. She gained 400 grams in just a week..oops :/ gynae reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff..haha. She also checked my cervix..not dilated yet

Next will be your turn?? So excited for you. Wk 38. So u hoping 2014 bb or SG50 bb?

Your appointment is weekly now??? My bb was 2.4-2.5kg at 35w1d and doc also reminded me not to take too much sweet stuff and to exercise....

Anyone still actively exercising now?? I still try to go for prenatal yoga, but even that tires me out at the end of the 75 mins....
Yup weekly appt now..my bubs has always been on the more average/smaller side so we were all kinda surprised she gained so much in a week..must be all the cakes I've been having lately..oops.

Next will be your turn?? So excited for you. Wk 38. So u hoping 2014 bb or SG50 bb?
Hehe dunno leh..thought she will be xmas baby but now not even dilated yet so probably not..rather than end year, next yr shd be better! We shall see when she wanna pop..think by my next week's appt if still not dilated yet, she shd be arriving in 2015. 10 days to go to 1st Jan 2015! :)

Back