(2014/09) September 2014

Hi, I have given birth to my #no1 boy on 09 Sep 14. Can add me in fb? My email address:
[email protected]
Hi, could you add me to the FB group too please? :) My email address is: [email protected]

I delivered on 14th Sept to a petite baby girl!
Sorry i got the access alr. Please kindly add me to the fb group! [email protected] :D thank you!!

Hi, added all of you. Do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam/others folder) :)

Hello Sept Mummies.. I'm from April 15 MTB group.. I dropping by to see if you all have any CL for recommendation as my previous CL for my #1 is booked. Would like to hear some of your experience with your current CL and possible share with me the contact.

Many Thanks =)

hello sweetmadness!

I gave birth on 17/09. Able to add me to the FB group? my email is [email protected]

Thanks!
Hi i delivered on 11 sep. Can add me to fb group please? [email protected]

Thanks.
Hi,

I delivered on 25th sept - could you add me to 5th edition Facebook Grp pls?

My email add - [email protected]

Added all of you. Do look out for an email invite (may be in spam/junk/other folder) :)

Hi, can anyone share how much ang pow did u give your confinement lady after she finish the stint? Cos I am not sure what is the market rate, thks!

hi, i delivered on 9th sept. can please add me in fb - [email protected]

thanks!
Hi, can add me in fb too? 29 Sept 2014. :)

[email protected]
Hi..
I delivered on 10th Sep 2014. Can add me on fb?
[email protected]
thanks alot!!
hi i delivered on 5th sept..can add me on fb too? [email protected]..thanks!
Hi,
I delivered on 15 Sep 2014. Can add me on fb too? [email protected]

Thanks.
Hi, i delivered on 26/09/2014. Pls add me on fb. [email protected]
thanks

Hi, I've added all of u. Do look out for an email invite (may be in junk/spam folder) :)

Hi mummies, I am mtb in yr 2015. Can I check if anyone is seeing dr wk tan at tmc? May I know the rates and delivery package? How is her stitching skill?

Hello Sept Mummies.. I'm from April 15 MTB group.. I dropping by to see if you all have any CL for recommendation as my previous CL for my #1 is booked. Would like to hear some of your experience with your current CL and possible share with me the contact.

Many Thanks =)
Don't get confinement lady by the name of miki lee. She is gossipy and like to carry tales causing much unhappiness in my family. And she still Haolian thinks she didn't do anything wrong. She even wants to know me and DH salary and went asking. Avoid her like the plaque, mummies!

Hi! Gave birth to my #02 on 1st sep. Can add me in fb? Thanks! [email protected]
Hi, I gave birth on 16 Sep. Can you add me to the fb group? Thanks! [email protected]
I delivered on 21st September. Please add me :) [email protected]
Hi, my bb was born 16 sep 2014, pls add me [email protected] thanks....
Hi, pls add me to fb too.
My bb was born on 27th sept .
[email protected]
Thanks

Hi, added all of you. Do check your email for the invite (may be in junk/spam folder) :)

hi

kindly add me into the group. my baby was born on 14 sep 2014.

[email protected]

thanks.
Can I join the fb group? My gal was born on 26 sept. My address is [email protected]
Hi, i gave birth on 8 Sep 2014, can you add me? [email protected], thanks!
Hi I gave birth my twins on18 Sept.. my address [email protected] pls add me to fb thanks. ☺

Hi, added all of you. Do check your emails for the invite :)

Hi ladies, my EDD is this year August, and I'm looking around for a confinement nanny. I wonder if any of you could recommend yours?

I'm looking for someone who can cook well, pro-breastfeeding, relatively neat, loves babies but not prone to over-carry them. Of course, a good temperament and friendly disposition is also welcomed. I am ok with Madarin speaking nannies too. Someone not too naggy is also appreciated (I'm thinking of showering during confinement).

Does it sound like too much to ask for? LOL
Thank you in advance and all the best!

Back