(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Been feeling lots of rectal pressure. Plus I'm constipated.. so scared to push too hard.. my usual intake of fibre is not helping..never really had constipation probs throughout the pregnancy..any solutions??
I drank yakult n kiwi.. n still constipated I eat orange...

I realise eating fruits helps.. more fiber.. the most I constipated for 2 days Cox wkend wake up late.. pass my usual "business time" then body don't wanna work.. hahaa

Yest seen Gynea and 36 weeks 3 days at baby 2.5 kg.
Dr say I got pre eclampsia and yest evening was admitted to mount a for observation.
Now lying in hospital bed.
Bp shoot up high 161 + systolic yesterday, urine got protein , leg swell.
Hopefully bloods tests all ok today and can go home and no need do urgent op to bring baby out-
Aiyo- ...
Take care, try to relax. Almost full term le.. Jia you!

I realise eating fruits helps.. more fiber.. the most I constipated for 2 days Cox wkend wake up late.. pass my usual "business time" then body don't wanna work.. hahaa
I had to eat a lot of fruits which doc said will be consuming too much sugar. Thats why he prescribed fiber for me instead. I specifically stated I dun want a laxative.

I had to eat a lot of fruits which doc said will be consuming too much sugar. Thats why he prescribed fiber for me instead. I specifically stated I dun want a laxative.
I love fruits.

Have been eating more fruits this preg.
But I only go to the toilet once every two days.
And everytime after I go I thought I am gonna faint lol

Yest seen Gynea and 36 weeks 3 days at baby 2.5 kg.
Dr say I got pre eclampsia and yest evening was admitted to mount a for observation.
Now lying in hospital bed.
Bp shoot up high 161 + systolic yesterday, urine got protein , leg swell.
Hopefully bloods tests all ok today and can go home and no need do urgent op to bring baby out-
Aiyo- ...

Take care!!

Been feeling lots of rectal pressure. Plus I'm constipated.. so scared to push too hard.. my usual intake of fibre is not helping..never really had constipation probs throughout the pregnancy..any solutions??
me too... yesterday poo got fresh blood... give me a shock when i wipe ~~~ sorry tmi

Last night couldn't sleep ... nerves at gums suddenly so painful.. almost had to wake my hubby go a n e .. coz I dun dare pop panadol... n the pain so pain full

I think coz too heaty n cause the gums to be swollen...

This morning wake up with a painful ear.. same side.. guess really too heaty liao...

But now can't eat too Liang also....

Haizz

Thanks mummies! Will up my fibre intake and continue eating more fruits. Managed to go just now after sitting on the toilet bowl for half hour plus. :/

Last night couldn't sleep ... nerves at gums suddenly so painful.. almost had to wake my hubby go a n e .. coz I dun dare pop panadol... n the pain so pain full

I think coz too heaty n cause the gums to be swollen...

This morning wake up with a painful ear.. same side.. guess really too heaty liao...

But now can't eat too Liang also....

Haizz
Ya..gums and ear pain usually happens when ure too heaty.. must drink more water and maybe can take a bit of barley? I drank that day but just took warm barley instead of cold.. think once in a while is ok.

Ya..gums and ear pain usually happens when ure too heaty.. must drink more water and maybe can take a bit of barley? I drank that day but just took warm barley instead of cold.. think once in a while is ok.
I eating orange /kiwi every day.

N I juz drank 1 whole bottle of chrysanthemum tea yesterday.... I scared too Liang ...

Eating orange with lotsa white pith still on it seems to help me. I can go every day or every other day. Now that I'm clearing leave n never go fruit stall to buy, I go only once every 3-4 days, very jia lat.

ImageUploadedByForum1419165299.650581.jpg

Interesting

Ya, just like I didn't announce that I am pregnant... This friend of mine went to comment on my photo, something like "pretty mummy" , then the whole FB know that I pregnant. I was like... Kinda speechless cos me and hubby didn't intend to announce it on FB, someone us announced on our behalf.
Same here!

Ya, just like I didn't announce that I am pregnant... This friend of mine went to comment on my photo, something like "pretty mummy" , then the whole FB know that I pregnant. I was like... Kinda speechless cos me and hubby didn't intend to announce it on FB, someone us announced on our behalf.
Haha agree..same thing happened to me too..didn't have intention to announce or share on fb cos it's something personal that only close family and friends ought to know. But because of a random comment everyone started congratulating me :/ no choice but to "admit"..

Haha agree..same thing happened to me too..didn't have intention to announce or share on fb cos it's something personal that only close family and friends ought to know. But because of a random comment everyone started congratulating me :/ no choice but to "admit"..
Lolz so far my pregnancy still quite secret on fb Lolz

Tat is also one reason I asked is our fb group closes or secret and I aso quite reluctant to add jan mummies who are not regular here Lolz

Scary the cat will run out of the bag

Finally 38 weeks 1 day today! Almost reaching the finishing line but strangely, feeling apprehensive about it. Like I cannot predict how labour is gonna be like this time round! A little scared. Yet very eager to carry baby in my arms! :p

Looking forward to seeing mummies pop one by one. Jiayou mummies!! :)

Sort off
Blood test some not good.
But mus important dr say my bp stays in 161/90 like that even after taken anti hypertensive meh. So he say dun drag, do c section first if not poses w risk to me and baby.

Baby of course cute--:) in future ur baby will be v cute also:)
Quite true no guarantee medicine may work .. Might well c sect for safety of both.

So how 's the bp now? Ok?

Take care and rest well

Yup drink coconut. Those green ones @xicloudix
Drink coconut? It's liang too and we are supposed to start drinking right? Jia you!
Why cannot eat/drink liang now? Coconut and birds nest are liang.

Ya drink coconut also... that's why I scared too Liang ... coconut .. fruits... chrysanthemum tea.. lol...

@Archie7 we r suppose to eat some Liang stuff towards our end pregnancy.... also not sure why...

Back