Support Group - Endometriosis and Fibroids.

Hi jieqi66, thank for your reply and please keep me update with your outcome for the DHEA ok? Did you try TCM to increase your ovarian reserve? I heard that TCM can help to increase ovarian reserve. Any one can recommend me any good TCM? Thanks!

Jinnous : my menses pain come back after the 2nd month. Hmmhmm

Jieqi66 : lose weight is good for getting preggie. Mi oso trying to lose some too

Mine so far still okay though. *touch wood*. But my gynae very kiasu.. He gave me this med to induce more eggs to start me on so-iui liao. I'm not sure if I wanna start not. I just changed job and not very happy and looking for another job now. Plus I'm planning to study next year too. Haha... Think I'm too ambitious sia. But previously I also planned to hv kid and gave up on studying but who knows it took me more than 4 years to actually conceive. So my thinking is dun plan anymore just do it. But now cuz not happy in new job so it's sort of affecting my mood too. :(

hi all! really glad to have found this thread...I had my 7cm endometriosis cyst removed almost 2 months back and I'm on zoladex...hopefully to stop the recurrence on the endometriosis..anyone else on zoladex?

Actually after removal of my endo cysts, my mensens and overall are much better. I dont even feel any cramps. Flow is also much manageable. I didn't take any drugs. Just TCM

Hi ms Wong: never hrd of this drug before. After removal of the cyst, does your menses go hey wire ?

Hi sunbelle, it's 6 months worth of monthly jabs. I was on the jab immediately after the removal of the cyst but for the first month my menses came - no pain but it was so heavy for the first 2 days and it lasted for almost 2 weeks. My usual menses isn't that heavy and painful so there's a change after the op. Into the second month, I am waiting for it to arrive but my gynae did say it will be alot lighter and spotting...

Good to hear that all of u have lighter n Less painful menses. I also wish mine dun come n mean preggie :)

heh zoladex would stop my menses ultimately so I dunno if Im happy with my menses not coming this month or not. ahha, cannot tell if it's because of the drug or because I strike jackpot. =_=""

Yeh I also never hrd of it too.

What effects do they have huh? Very Sian when my subordinate do wrong tin. We supervisors have to write report.

@porky_pig and @sunbelle, it stopped my menses for 6 months to prevent a recurrence of the endometriosis cyst, it's a state of 'menopause' somewhat. Some symptoms that I have experienced so far is hot flashes...other than that, nothing much...though online has a lost more undesirable symptoms like weight gain, headaches, dizziness etc. Mm, my gynae did say if I get pregnant he will stop the injections and so far his patients have gotten pregnant on the drug before.

bobian sunbelle, we are their bosses...everything they dont know or do wrong, it's our problem. :p

Hi ladies..anyone ever did a CA125 blood test? I did mine recently & its 97 (3x higher than the upperlimit of normal range -35)..hmm..

Knew tat its a non specific marker but duno if its gonna affect my chances of success in my upcoming ivf..anyone got similar story?

Syrian: jus to share my recent reading was 120 so my menses pain was high. Got one year with two cyst reach 650. Super high. Worried too. I have researched.if is cancer , it will be 10,000 etc. your reading is like that cos you have endo

Oic thanks sunbelle for sharing..was worried too. I hope it doesnt affect my upcoming ivf.

Mine ever reach 300+ plus & i went for op for the endo cyst. But i ever took lucrin jab & its effective in shrinking endo. Before jab, it was 100+ but after 2 months of taking jab, it shrank & reading was back to norm..but it puts me in menopausal state..so its pros & cons lah..haiz

Crap... I said too early... my last menses heavy flow. :( Though not much cramps but I have bloating...

Hi all, I'm new to this thread..I would like to know is it true that endometriosis patient cannot take gluten product?
This topic might discussed in this thread before but can anyone here advise me on this?
Thanks in advance...

Hi all, I'm new to this thread..I would like to know is it true that endometriosis patient cannot take gluten product?
This topic might discussed in this thread before but can anyone here advise me on this?
Thanks in advance...

Hi BB,

It has not been scientifically proven that going gluten-free helps Endo patients, but some people have tried a gluten-free diet and felt it has improved their endo symptoms.

I've tried going gluten-free for a while and found it very tough. I love bread, pasta, biscuits, cakes i.e. wheat products too much.

It's worth a shot though. You can try avoiding gluten and see if it helps with your symptoms.

Hi BB,

It has not been scientifically proven that going gluten-free helps Endo patients, but some people have tried a gluten-free diet and felt it has improved their endo symptoms.

I've tried going gluten-free for a while and found it very tough. I love bread, pasta, biscuits, cakes i.e. wheat products too much.

It's worth a shot though. You can try avoiding gluten and see if it helps with your symptoms.

Hi kittyminky, thanks for your info...

Hi ladies,
Had bloating and a week of mild cramps prior to my AF and they went away once my AF reported. I usually dont have PMS symptoms ... My son is 3yrs old and my AF volume increased after my delivery ... Are bloating and mild cramps prior AF symptoms of endometriosis??

Thanks

Hi ladies,
Had bloating and a week of mild cramps prior to my AF and they went away once my AF reported. I usually dont have PMS symptoms ... My son is 3yrs old and my AF volume increased after my delivery ... Are bloating and mild cramps prior AF symptoms of endometriosis??

Thanks

Hi daylesford,

Bloating and cramps just before AF are typical symptoms of endo, BUT you may or may not be having endo. Is this your first time having such symptoms? Maybe you wait a few more months, and if it seems to happen every month, then you see your gynae? Are you planning for a second baby?

I never knew i had endo until i did lapo.my gynea was surprised.ive never suffered any menstrual cramps in my entire life- except 2-3 instances then i knew how it felt when other ladies said menses cramp.
Even before menses i have no cramps nothing..mine was v mild endo cells they found during the surgery...

Hi all.. New to this forum. Any endo sufferers managed to conceive naturally? :) have been trying with my husband for a few months but it's been sad n disheartening when my period comes.

Hi all.. New to this forum. Any endo sufferers managed to conceive naturally? :) have been trying with my husband for a few months but it's been sad n disheartening when my period comes.

Hi bright star, there are many endo sufferers who managed to conceive naturally.. I am one of them :) Do not despair ... U can do a test to ensure your tubes r not block or go for tcm treatment for help.

Hi bright star, there are many endo sufferers who managed to conceive naturally.. I am one of them :) Do not despair ... U can do a test to ensure your tubes r not block or go for tcm treatment for help.
Hi porky_pig thank u for the encouragement :) did recent scans n my tubes are fine just that I had a bad experience with a gynae that scared me abt conceiving naturally. What tcm did u do and how long did it take u to conceive ?

Hi bright star, I did accupuncture with dr Zou. Any tcm I would say u need to be patient and give it a three month window period.... Good luck!

Hi! Kena asked during cny it's time for no. 2. Why I nvr go for no 2. Etc etc.. Sometimes really get on my nerves. Before preggy also asked, after hv kid also kena asked.

My friends one by one getting preggy or giving birth. Sometimes envy. Pregnancy didn't come easy for me. I actually booked for ivf before I managed to conceive naturally. So I guess u really gotta be relaxed. Don't stress yourself.

Hi! Kena asked during cny it's time for no. 2. Why I nvr go for no 2. Etc etc.. Sometimes really get on my nerves. Before preggy also asked, after hv kid also kena asked.

My friends one by one getting preggy or giving birth. Sometimes envy. Pregnancy didn't come easy for me. I actually booked for ivf before I managed to conceive naturally. So I guess u really gotta be relaxed. Don't stress yourself.

Hi jinnous,

Happy CNY!

Oh dear, yes it's irritating when people keep asking when is number 2 coming. What do you say? BTW, how old is your child?

My relatives used to ask me about number 2 when my child was younger. She's almost 6 now and they have fortunately, stopped asking.

Any of you ladies have experienced rectal pressure with endo? I've been experiencing a strange kind of pressure in my bum the past two weeks. Went to my GP who did a digital rectal exam; nothing's wrong down there. Told me it's possibly my endo. Anyone experienced this?

Hi jinnous,

Happy CNY!

Oh dear, yes it's irritating when people keep asking when is number 2 coming. What do you say? BTW, how old is your child?

My relatives used to ask me about number 2 when my child was younger. She's almost 6 now and they have fortunately, stopped asking.

Any of you ladies have experienced rectal pressure with endo? I've been experiencing a strange kind of pressure in my bum the past two weeks. Went to my GP who did a digital rectal exam; nothing's wrong down there. Told me it's possibly my endo. Anyone experienced this?

No leh. I dun think so. U talked to ur gynae?

I have a 5cm fibrorid before pregnancy, was abt to remove but found out i am pregnant, so can't do any operation. this 2 fibrorids grow with my 2 time of pregnancy, so maybe it is time to remove it?

I have both endrometriosis and fibroid.
Had a keyhole surgery last September to remove the cyst on my left side which is 5cm but my fibroid ,gynae say she left it as its still small and not causing me problem.
I'm on depo provera currently so as to stop the incurrence of the cyst .
But the depo seem to give me problem though.

Hi ladies,

Anyone here who has been diagnosed with endometriosis and NOT trying for a baby? I would like to find out what treatments you are on for your endo?

Hi ladies,

Anyone here who has been diagnosed with endometriosis and NOT trying for a baby? I would like to find out what treatments you are on for your endo?

Hi I was diagnosed and had a surgery to remove . currently they gave me hormone replacement therapy which is contraception methods cause my hubby don't want any more baby.

Hi I was diagnosed and had a surgery to remove . currently they gave me hormone replacement therapy which is contraception methods cause my hubby don't want any more baby.

Hi Su-fiona,

I have a cyst too. Gynae put me on Yasmin and the cyst has shrunk; won't ever go away completely though.

Are you on the Pill too?

Hi Su-fiona,

I have a cyst too. Gynae put me on Yasmin and the cyst has shrunk; won't ever go away completely though.

Are you on the Pill too?

I was at first put on depo for 6 mths but it giving me problems and make my weight up..now Im instructed to take up Yasmin pills.
May I know how's Yasmin pill? Okay?

I was at first put on depo for 6 mths but it giving me problems and make my weight up..now Im instructed to take up Yasmin pills.
May I know how's Yasmin pill? Okay?

I've been taking Yasmin for a year. So far, it's been ok for me. I'm just concerned about long term use of Yasmin. I'm 33 and am not sure if it's a good idea to be on the Pill all the way till menopause.

But then if I get off the Pill, the endo will probably worsen. Sigh!!!

Back