Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

Thanks laoshi!
Just curious, if 无债主子 want to have kids, is it possible?
首先,你怎么知道你是属于‘无债主子’?

一对夫妇,其中一人身理结构有误,production system hayed wired还能生吗?子宫全部切除、睾丸输精管接扎等等,都坏掉了,还能怀孕吗?

以下(照片)是非常典型的无债主子。家财万贯,死后带不走。

mdmchungkc1211e.jpg

Okay...I'll go find out more...but wat I read abt in the article, 金刚经 also helps...must self read...to clear the 怨恨 and suffering of the aborted babies so as to let them 投胎 again..
你哪里读到《金刚经》?Quote出来。

如果,是某某大德写的,最好亲自去请教他/她本人。问清楚最好。

Nope,cuz at that time I dunnoe anything abt ritual for dead babies...till recently saw tat article...
What article?

从\头读到尾,对这方面有基本上的认识。这样不会受骗。

老师教人的那套是要吃苦头。Rublite会跟你讲是什么苦头。

Shifu, ya...and I remember another thing is that...I got ROM last year during December, but customary is dis year during may...I went to bugis temple to 求签 b4 may dis year to ask about baby...the result is good, but not 上上签. It say that after marriage I'll get pregnant..but nv state when... my family home has a goddess of mercy statue that with us for many years, since b4 I was born.. b4 I met my husband, I was quite depressed and 1 day I knee infront of the 观音,pray and cry 磕头 to 诉苦...and 求观音to help me...and after not long, I met my present husband...
应验了。

师父/老师, I still waiting for you to look into my case...need help regarding my case... cuz I really hope to have babies next year....

Hi shifu, I'm new here. I need your help... I've just get married dis year, planning to have babies with my husband..friends ard me all have baby after marriage less than 3 mths, but I and my husband have tried for 6mths and still no news...I've a miscarriage abt 7-8 years ago, at that time was with a very bad bf who treat me very bad,who ask me to go for abortion and my body was quite weak during that time & keep bleeding.but I dun wan to do abortion & was only 1mth+ pregnant.I was planning to give birth by myself, but too bad got no fate with the baby.doctor say the fetus not strong enough to survive. I was quite depressed at that time because of him.after miscarriage, I was very upset and cry everyday talking to my dead baby telling him/her that we have no fate, is 爸爸不要你..since so many years have pass and life goes on, till I met my present husband who treats me very good. So I wanted to have kids with him, and been on Chinese medication to 调养 my body. Dis 2 -3mths my doctor told me actually she felt my pulse stronger but both times was gone,due to 胞胎胞不成..she told me I'm still young, just continue trying...
Have you read post #1555

若是纯粹第二类型,要送走才行。

I went for to calculate my 八字 before and was told that I'll have 3 children, for my husband I dunnoe cuz he nv calculate b4..
倒是去算命了。老师并不鼓励人家去算。

I need ur help shifu, I want to know why I keep on 胞胎胞不成?izzit because of my past miscarriage? I read on a article b4 abt aborted babies soul will go where all tat.. I'm very worried izzit my miscarriage baby blame me? What shld I do???
这还用说呀?读了老师所写的没(click here) ?

流产/堕胎十之八九有麻烦。老师写了很多有关流产、堕胎的故事,你没读吗?

既然你提到流产,老师跟你讲一点。

有些人生了第一胎没事,第二胎流产,第三胎no problem. 不要高兴得早,往往第二胎的灵性(鬼)没走,多半永远不会走。可能是30-40年前流过产/堕胎。

让老师讲个故事跟你分享... ...

老师今年在eBay买了一架14寸二手电视机,必须得到卖主家取货。屋主家就在BBDC后面。客厅摆了张全家福,从照片中看得出儿子很大了,可是女儿干巴巴的。

女佣把屋主的女儿接到客厅坐时,正面看过去,看到一双脚盘她脖子,手捉住后膝盖。也就是,屋主女儿后面那只鬼是倒吊钩住女儿的背部。难怪智障,脊椎歪,走路需要女佣jaga.

老师本来是要开口帮屋主一把,来不及开口时,屋主说"after sunday church service, I am free in the afternoon.". This sentence ended the entire converation. 二话不说,老师付了钱就离开了。

老师不排除,女屋主流过产或者有其他因素。

老师,对不起...因为我刚加入,还没时间看完所有你写的文章...对于我流产那件事,我并不想的..我一旦发现我怀孕,虽然"他"叫我去堕胎..可是我想自己生..而且当时我一直流血因为身体弱,可是我还是一直和孩子说...要坚强点,不要放弃,妈妈会生下你的就算爸爸不要你...可是到最后,还是没了...

Jieersun,

老师不看八子了。

老师的方法就是念经消业。就一直念念念。出国旅行也得想办法念。不可以偷懒。念时要恭敬,要有诚信。念经不可以骂人,讲人是非等等不好德行。慢慢的改掉不好习气。

吃素念经效果才会好。也是一种尊敬和礼貌。还有很多仪规。效果不是一天就会看见的。路途或许漫长或许坎坷。要有耐心和心里准备。决定了就接受挑战吧! 加油!!!

我并不知道送走这回事,所以一直没做过...老师,所以您的建议是要我去送走他/她? 还有一件事,我的妈妈和我说过她以前有堕胎过两次...因为当时家里很穷,还要养我两个哥哥,所以逼不得以得堕胎..几年后才生下我...因为爸爸说一定是女儿(我)所以要生...妈妈还和我说,有我二哥时,家里很穷,本来是要拿掉的,还吃了堕胎药..可是没掉,所以就生了他...过后的两个就不幸的掉了,到了我,妈妈也是有吃堕胎药可是没掉所以也把我生出来...我和我二哥体质比较弱,和瘦...大哥就比较正常...

Toblerone老师, if I go learn more on Buddhism and sutra....do it helps?do you have any recommendations? And also for the 送走 ritual, must do personally? Cuz I wanna know whether I can do behalf of my mum anot... thank you.

Hi 老
[
若要择日入屋,需要夫妇的出生日和时间(DOB & TOB)。还有,您大纲要搬的日子。
Qs:老师还有替人择日搬家?
Reply: 老师义务给人做择日生产,算难度最高之一了。择日搬家对老师来说是小菜一碟。

Hi 老师,

Can I PM you our 出生日和时间(DOB & TOB) to help in choose the dates for renovation, shifting in furniture and actual move in the house to stay? I will also indicate the range of dates.

Look forward to your reply.

Thanks

Can I PM you our 出生日和时间(DOB & TOB) to help in choose the dates for renovation, shifting in furniture and actual move in the house to stay? I will also indicate the range of dates. Look forward to your reply.
装修、迁居 - 这没问题。

先择日装修、然后,装修完毕才来择日迁居。明白吧?

搬运家具没关系的。除非是女主人怀孕,这个就危险了。

1. 夫妇以及孩子的生日,不需要TOB(出生时间。
2. Provide a date range for renovation.

装修、迁居 - 这没问题。

先择日装修、然后,装修完毕才来择日迁居。明白吧?

搬运家具没关系的。除非是女主人怀孕,这个就危险了。

1. 夫妇以及孩子的生日,不需要TOB(出生时间。
2. Provide a date range for renovation.

谢谢老师,

I will PM you with our DOB.

Actually we just collected our keys and tinking of next week going to do a ist step in the house to check the walls etc. Is there also a need to 选个好日子 for this day? Or I shd look at calendar 选个日子that doesn't clash myself and husband 生肖?

And my friend was asking..if he has asked someone to select some dates for him,can he asked you for 2nd opinion? I am not sure,seems we should only asked once for choosing auspicious dates for renovation,move house etc Am I right?

Thanks

Actually we just collected our keys and tinking of next week going to do a ist step in the house to check the walls etc. Is there also a need to 选个好日子 for this day? Or I shd look at calendar 选个日子that doesn't clash myself and husband 生肖?
有点像这个 - (click here) Read post #196.
老师择了产日之后,然后,跟老师说她母亲找人给她择日生产。

择日解说
择日生产是‘造命’。八字是一辈子的,不能开玩笑了。
Making kitchen stove 择日做灶 - 弄不好严重的话,屋子里面会死人。
Renovation 择日修造 - 严重的话,会有血光之灾。

反择日做灶、动土、迁坟会丢命的。步骤麻烦。老师绝对不碰。

择日生产的话,最好不要贪。每位择日师都会给baby出世后,最好最适合的生活。还要baby更多的日子,这这么可能呢?比如,14天内有一、两天很好日子,已经给最好的日子了!贪心的话,还要更多日子,短短14快要到EDD了,还有什么日子过可以给呢?老师给人择日生产不收费,还要给人嫌东嫌西,真的很难伺候的。Date and time is fixed. Cannot "suka-suka" change time.

择日修造 牵涉范围不大。没有牵涉严重的后果。今日不能装修,改日才动工嘛。

拿了keys, 挑选个阳光充足、夫妇心情愉快的一天,去佛寺拜拜祈求新居入屋兴旺,然后去查看屋子就行了。家里若有祖先,可以客气地禀报一声,那就ok.

And my friend was asking..if he has asked someone to select some dates for him,can he asked you for 2nd opinion? I am not sure,seems we should only asked once for choosing auspicious dates for renovation,move house etc Am I right?Thanks
按理来讲,是可以有多点选择的日子。可是已经有人给他选日子了,为何不用呢?
择日派系有别,有很多种择日法。对方若是精通择日,应该相信那位师父才对。

老师择日,从不看通书。《聚宝楼》《广经堂》《宪章堂》等通书的择日是以董公著作。普遍上,不少师父、老阿嫲、老阿伯运用的是‘董公择日’。通书的日子,老师不敢用。因为,凶日可能是吉日,吉日可能是凶日。(mentioned before; click to read post #215)

老师若真给了second opinion, 对方选的是吉日,老师不认同的话。那么,老师岂不是要害你朋友去跟人吵架吗?

:):)
Firstly first, have you use the search engine to get the answer you want?

Have you read the posts? (1096)(1018)(605)(18) and
不知道你是否有认真读过 (1549) & (965)?

读完之后,开始有决心,就搜索‘保胎经’。

*The search engine in Singapore Motherhood Forum is extremely useful. You will get most answer you want.
Teacher you are right. So now I will be reading every pg of this thread to see what other invaluable info I can pick up. Thank you for taking time to reply

Toblerone 老师,

我要到shuang lin shi 去还红鸡蛋, 可是还在做月和menses 还没完。 我是否能去还? 如果可以, 我能点吗?

有人对我说佛是不会计较, 可是神不能。 我有点矛盾。

T我要到shuang lin shi 去还红鸡蛋, 可是还在做月和menses 还没完。 我是否能去还? 如果可以, 我能点吗?
照顾身体要紧。等你好了之后,才去还好了。没问题的。

Example 1
若你发愿/许愿说,“生了孩子在30天内一定会‘还红’送弥蛋叩谢”。那么就不要食言。

Example 2
要是你对注生娘娘说,“生了孩子之后会送弥蛋答谢”。何时送蛋的话,还说得过去。

You see any difference in the above two examples?

所以老师常说,祈求时不要乱讲话。Whatever you said, note it down. 这样你才知道你说过什么。

老师曾说过,发愿/许愿的愿力大,完成后的功德越大。你有空,可以阅读。

有人对我说佛是不会计较, 可是神不能。 我有点矛盾。
得看是什么情况。

比方说,佛教不烧金纸,而道教烧元宝蜡烛空气污染。能说道教有错吗?
佛教说七月不是鬼节,而办中元普渡的认为要烧金银纸才会保平安,你说哪个对?呵呵...

实际上,两者都别犯。尤其是许愿/发愿方面,若已承诺要做,就必须完成。

老师怕有宗教信仰的人把‘方便’当‘随便’了。尤其是学佛的,anything also can, anything pun boleh. 信佛吃长斋,信口雌黄乱许愿的,也免不了恶运。

Last edited:
:):)
Teacher you are right. So now I will be reading every pg of this thread to see what other invaluable info I can pick up. Thank you for taking time to reply
You may search using different Chinese characters too. The SMH search engine is able to generate different results.

基本上,想要知道的答案,都可以找得到。It is like a micro-Wikipedia.

Outside of Singapore Motherhood forum, 找到的相关答案是接近,或者,零零散散,或者,有头没尾。

i was to know how to chant too to keep the baby..
很聪明,已经去‘挖’保胎经了。前提是要三餐如素。不然,效用打折扣,baby也拿不到好处。

很好,baby还没出世就想要"买保险"了。一分钱不用出!包赚!不会赔本的!菩萨神明给baby adjust birth date and time,这样多好啊!

若爸爸也念,那更加好!Baby跟父母的感情难舍难分,爱死爸爸妈妈了。呵呵... ...

爸爸若要帮忙念,可以肉边菜开始。夫妇主要不要杀生,也不要讲别人是非。

Extra Info:
Veggie mummies (click)
Veggie facebook groups (click).

照顾身体要紧。等你好了之后,才去还好了。没问题的。

Example 1
若你发愿/许愿说,“生了孩子在30天内一定会‘还红’送弥蛋叩谢”。那么就不要食言。

Example 2
要是你对注生娘娘说,“生了孩子之后会送弥蛋答谢”。何时送蛋的话,还说得过去。

You see any difference in the above two examples?

所以老师常说,祈求时不要乱讲话。Whatever you said, note it down. 这样你才知道你说过什么。

老师曾说过,发愿/许愿的愿力大,完成后的功德越大。你有空,可以阅读。

得看是什么情况。

比方说,佛教不烧金纸,而道教烧元宝蜡烛空气污染。能说道教有错吗?
佛教说七月不是鬼节,而办中元普渡的认为要烧金银纸才会保平安,你说哪个对?呵呵...

实际上,两者都别犯。尤其是许愿/发愿方面,若已承诺要做,就必须完成。

老师怕有宗教信仰的人把‘方便’当‘随便’了。尤其是学佛的,anything also can, anything pun boleh. 信佛吃长斋,信口雌黄乱许愿的,也免不了恶运。

谢谢老师, 我说会在宝宝满月时还红鸡蛋答谢。 我会去还。 可是是否要先向庙里的其他神烧香敬礼先?

我每年都会去曼谷的四面佛湃和答谢。 可是应为今年我怀孕, 在床躺了9个月。 所以我也会在满月候立刻去曼谷湃。 想做我每年都湃的远望。

举个例子 - 你去朋友家找小花,踏进屋子,看到小花的爸爸妈妈(屋主)。请问你该怎么做?

入庙见到主神也是同样的道理。

老师, 如果到时我还是having menses, 也一样点香? 我是怕得罪了神。我答应了助生娘娘满月时所以我会去。 可是我怕的是得罪了其他神。

老师, 如果到时我还是having menses, 也一样点香? 我是怕得罪了神。我答应了助生娘娘满月时所以我会去。 可是我怕的是得罪了其他神。
前怕狼后怕虎。
若是这样的话,在庙外合掌鞠躬。不用拿香。

等“大姨妈”走了之后,再回去拜。

老师,是不是说“命里有时终须有,命里无时莫强求”就无须做任何事?因为无时再怎么强求也一样?

I will be returning red eggs to tpy shuang lin temple on 21st Dec, this coming Sunday. Between 9am to 11am.

Good luck and baby dusts to all.

hi everyone,

i just returned 200 red eggs to toa payoh shuang lin temple today 22/12/14.
it is on the long table in front of zhu zi niang niang (on egg carton containers).
good luck...

Hi girls, i just prayed to zhu sheng niang niang on 20 dec 14 sat at toa payaoh temple. Missed the chance of collecting eggs on friday which the temple ppl told me and also just see this forum, that some of you had returned the eggs after that. Seemed like i have no luck.

But lucky , i found this forum.:) maybe i still got a small chance. I had went to tanjong pagar and paya lebar temple to pray and to tried my luck too but no find eggs. I am so desperate, hoping i can get some luck.

i had tried ttc for two years plus. Tried clomids, soiui and tcm. Next year, will start ivf. I was diagnose with pcos. Oh..i even went fortune telling. See..i am so desperate.

I was hoping that there is a miracle so that i can one day i may have a chance to conceive naturally.

So if anyone out there is returning eggs, please pm me and i am truly grateful for your kindness.

By the way, i did not know there is a fertility god until my aunt and father told me that they prayed before. Maybe god is hinting to me through them. ;)

since the time, they told me about zhu sheng niang niang, i started searching online.

I hope god will give me a miracle, a chance one day. I will be very grateful.

advance thank you! :)

Last edited:
Hi girls, i just prayed to zhu sheng niang niang on 20 dec 14 sat at toa payaoh temple. Missed the chance of collecting eggs on friday which the temple ppl told me and also just see this forum, that some of you had returned the eggs after that. Seemed like i have no luck.

But lucky , i found this forum.:) maybe i still got a small chance. I had went to tanjong pagar and paya lebar temple to pray and to tried my luck too but no find eggs. I am so desperate, hoping i can get some luck.

i had tried ttc for two years plus. Tried clomids, soiui and tcm. Next year, will start ivf. I was diagnose with pcos. Oh..i even went fortune telling. See..i am so desperate.

I was hoping that there is a miracle so that i can one day i may have a chance to conceive naturally.

So if anyone out there is returning eggs, please pm me and i am truly grateful for your kindness.

By the way, i did not know there is a fertility god until my aunt and father told me that they prayed before. Maybe god is hinting to me through them. ;)

since the time, they told me about zhu sheng niang niang, i started searching online.

I hope god will give me a miracle, a chance one day. I will be very grateful.

advance thank you! :)

Hi catherineyy, like you I am also a pcos patient. I was diagnosed when I was 25 or 26 years old. How about you? An i ask how old are u now? As long as we can ovaluate and hubby 'swimmers' are good we can concieve. My #1 is a god sent but she is turning 5 and I just started more actively trying for #2. I was given clomid and just had my 3rd cycle. Tmr I will be having blood test to test my ovaluation level. Previous cycle the level is low so is negative.

I just chance upon thsee posting and is intending to go to the temple at tgr pgr soon as i work at aMoy street... is the temple somewhere around the tgr pgr hawker centre/mkt?

Let's Jia you together & hope for the miracle to happen baby dust to all of us ttcing

Hi catherineyy, like you I am also a pcos patient. I was diagnosed when I was 25 or 26 years old. How about you? An i ask how old are u now? As long as we can ovaluate and hubby 'swimmers' are good we can concieve. My #1 is a god sent but she is turning 5 and I just started more actively trying for #2. I was given clomid and just had my 3rd cycle. Tmr I will be having blood test to test my ovaluation level. Previous cycle the level is low so is negative.

I just chance upon thsee posting and is intending to go to the temple at tgr pgr soon as i work at aMoy street... is the temple somewhere around the tgr pgr hawker centre/mkt?

Let's Jia you together & hope for the miracle to happen baby dust to all of us ttcing

Hi joyousbb,

The Seng Wong Beo Temple in Tanjong Pagar is located at 113 Peck Seah Street. see the sign board at the mrt, once come out you will see the temple on the left and you can smell the burring of the incense paper. I was diagnosed with lean PCOS since 2009. I had went to work in USA for a few years and the gynae over there prescribed with metformin which I did not took as at that time, I did not want to rely on medication although they may have found that I am having high insulin. I guessed this is one of the symptoms of PCOS.

SGH told me I do not have PCOS after they scanned. Although they did found abnormal hormones level. But due to at that time, I was not actively trying for a child, I do not look further.

I am 34 years already. I had started trying for two years plus. When I was young, I thought having a child is easy and I was wrong. Had given up hopes previously and stressed when started to TTC. Don't know cried how many times. Had three cycles of clomid but still no success. Gynae at KK hospital told me I had ovulated with clomid. Tried SOIUI with no successful. Really envy a colleague of mine who had tried once and conceived. Times is catching up so I trying for IVF by next year.

I giving myself within half a year to TTC naturally, if not IVF already.

Went to zhu sheng niang niang temples, prayed to her and hoping she hear my prayers. I looking out for ladies out there, who will be returning their thanks to her. Heard that one can catch some baby luck if we consume the eggs.

Going check this forum everyday. Hopefully, I do not miss out again.

Baby dusts to you too! plenty of luck to you and me!

Hi Catherineyy,

Thank you for directions to Seng Wong Beo Temple. :)
I was diagnosed for like more than 8 yrs ago... I think we are more or less in the same boat...I suspected I was having problem b4 being diagnosed bcos I got terrible outbreaks on both sides of my lower jaw and didn't menstruate. Sought help from one doc to treat my acnes and seen a gynae. He suspected but I think in 2010 after I gave birth did blood test at KKH and confirmed it. How sian :(
Hmm, so are you having PCOS or just suspected to have since SGH say u are not?

Like u I am in my 3rd clomid cycle, first 2 rounds on 50mg, 3rd cycle on 100mg as my ovulation level is low. Going for blood test later to determine how is it. I am only a yr younger. sigh... I think we can motivate each other.. I am also wondering if I want to make prayers to ZSNN must my hubby go with me or I can just go myself? Not sure if he wants to go as I think he just want nature takes its course.

Somehow, I feel that your bb is coming.. don't know just feeling :) Don't despair ok? I have yet to go to temple to pray to ZSNN, but you did and have ovulated, so should be soon, ya :) Keep trying and Jia you!
I also read that both wife and hubby must eat the eggs then our wish to conceive will materialise? Is it true?

Hi joyousbb,

KK hospital diagnosed me with annovulation. They had done scan before and told me i do not seem to have pcos until recently, i had mid cycle spotting for a few mths. I even went uterus cutterage to check any abnormalities. The recent ultra sound scanned say i have multiple follicles and KK hospital gynae said look like i have pcos. But i do not have symptoms of pcos as my hormones test came back ok recently and menses every mth, no acnes etc. I took three cycles of 50mg clomid. I be going for glucose test as i suspect i have insulin resistance since the months i had mid cycle spotting, i ate many durians.;)

Thanks for your blessing. I hope your ttc #2 will soon be here too.

i believed the eggs bring luck and a miracle. :)

Praying to the god give us calmness and she is one who know how much suffers one go through. Even our hubby may not know how sad or how much we want a child.

i will be stalking this website so that i can catch those lucky mummy returning eggs.

oh..i went there myself. My hubby not so religious. He believed in himself more.

Last edited:
I took the eggs twice but nothing happened le. So I also give up.

Anyway the way to go is to take 2 eggs and you and hubby eat them on your bed. We both dislike egg yolk but no choice have to swallow everything haa.

I took the eggs twice but nothing happened le. So I also give up.

Anyway the way to go is to take 2 eggs and you and hubby eat them on your bed. We both dislike egg yolk but no choice have to swallow everything haa.

Hi dear,

Don't give up hope. Let's have some faith. Believe it will happen one day.

If we do not have, perhaps this is god's will. She may think this is best for us.

life still goes on. Life is short..happiness is more importance.

it will happens when it is our time. :) stay positive and good things will come.

Hi joyousbb,

KK hospital diagnosed me with annovulation. They had done scan before and told me i do not seem to have pcos until recently, i had mid cycle spotting for a few mths. I even went uterus cutterage to check any abnormalities. The recent ultra sound scanned say i have multiple follicles and KK hospital gynae said look like i have pcos. But i do not have symptoms of pcos as my hormones test came back ok recently and menses every mth, no acnes etc. I took three cycles of 50mg clomid. I be going for glucose test as i suspect i have insulin resistance since the months i had mid cycle spotting, i ate many durians.;)

Thanks for your blessing. I hope your ttc #2 will soon be here too.

i believed the eggs bring luck and a miracle. :)

Praying to the god give us calmness and she is one who know how much suffers one go through. Even our hubby may not know how sad or how much we want a child.

i will be stalking this website so that i can catch those lucky mummy returning eggs.

oh..i went there myself. My hubby not so religious. He believed in himself more.
Hi catherineyy,
Thank you for sharing with me your condition and I glad we can share thoughts and 心得 together and with other mummies.

u are right,my hubby like urs believes in himself more..maybe Their fate with神 not so deep like us.

I think pcos is scarier than annovulation although both if us are challenged in our journey for procreation. I just googled to refresh my understanding about pcos and learnt that pcos sufferers can also suffer from diabetes and heart disease. I have both maternal and paternal side diabetes issues and internet said that this is one of the reasons why I got pcos. No one in the family at maternal has pcos while paternal side im not sure but 3 aunties only 1 was fertile.

Sigh, although I got #1, having pcos makes it more difficult for me to conceive again but take heart, we should have faith in ourselves and god.. who knows. It will happen if we believe it will happen right?

I will trip to go Seng Wang beo soon bcos it is really near to my office. Maybe it is a message from zsnn? Hee:)
@redvel , thanks for sharing that the eggs have to be eaten together with hubby and on bed.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for my blood test today. I hope it is good ovaluation level. Somehow I don't feel right.. been feeling giddy and body aching on my lower right body. Should be at ovary side. Although today not so giddy but it become headaches and poorer appetite. Maybe depressed? haha..Just kidding.

I think if my 3rd clomid cycle doesn't work out,I may have to stop ttcing for a while.

Baby dust to all... maybe our babies come our way soon!:)

Hi joy
Hi catherineyy,
Thank you for sharing with me your condition and I glad we can share thoughts and 心得 together and with other mummies.

u are right,my hubby like urs believes in himself more..maybe Their fate with神 not so deep like us.

I think pcos is scarier than annovulation although both if us are challenged in our journey for procreation. I just googled to refresh my understanding about pcos and learnt that pcos sufferers can also suffer from diabetes and heart disease. I have both maternal and paternal side diabetes issues and internet said that this is one of the reasons why I got pcos. No one in the family at maternal has pcos while paternal side im not sure but 3 aunties only 1 was fertile.

Sigh, although I got #1, having pcos makes it more difficult for me to conceive again but take heart, we should have faith in ourselves and god.. who knows. It will happen if we believe it will happen right?

I will trip to go Seng Wang beo soon bcos it is really near to my office. Maybe it is a message from zsnn? Hee:)
@redvel , thanks for sharing that the eggs have to be eaten together with hubby and on bed.

I am keeping my fingers crossed for my blood test today. I hope it is good ovaluation level. Somehow I don't feel right.. been feeling giddy and body aching on my lower right body. Should be at ovary side. Although today not so giddy but it become headaches and poorer appetite. Maybe depressed? haha..Just kidding.

I think if my 3rd clomid cycle doesn't work out,I may have to stop ttcing for a while.

Baby dust to all... maybe our babies come our way soon!:)

I hope you have better luck than me. Since this time is 100mg clomid. I have never tried more than 50mg.
maybe the symptoms you are having meant something. My colleague who did soiui and conceived also had backache, one sided pain.

good luck! Stay in touch. Today, i am taking glucose testing at sgh. To see whether i have insulin resistance. My mum side relatives have diabetics. My younger bro n her also have.

Which clinic or hospital are you seeking treatment?

I had seek with kk hospital but decide to go to sgh for further checks to find the cause of my pcos since hormones, everything is normal.

i wish all the ladies out there who are ttc with plenty of baby dust and luck for the new year 2015!

Hi,I read from website.

If you conceive successfully, Zhu Sheng Niang Niang can also watch over your pregnancy and bless you with a safe delivery and a healthy baby.

When you reach the temple:Approach the temple helpers to request to pray at Zhu Sheng Niang Niang’s shrine.Say the prayer, the helpers should be able to help you with the wording of any prayers.After the prayer, you can pick up two red eggs from the temple and bring them home to eat with your spouse to benefit from the luck of other parents.If your wish is granted and you deliver a healthy baby, it is customary to bring your baby and a gift of red eggs back to the temple after your baby reaches the full month. There is no specific number, but most offer a gift of 100 red eggs.If you have prayed to Zhu Sheng Niang Niang to take care of your child’s health and safety, you should also arrange for a ceremony to thank her when your child safely reaches the age of 12 to 14.

above info from this website: http://pregnant.sg/articles/praying-to-zhu-sheng-niang-niang-for-a-baby/

Yes, has to be red and i heard when full mth got to return. But if never say when return when praying, can return at ur own time.

congrats precious bb. Have a safe pregnancy! :)

Last edited:

Back