(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I off topic for abit ... Tmr bringing my buyer to compassvale link (Buangkok mrt) there to buy a 4 bedder Hdb.

Anyone who has a similar place around there keen to show him too let me know ok?

He has cleared his loan etc so if he likes he is ready to make an offer

I off topic for abit ... Tmr bringing my buyer to compassvale link (Buangkok mrt) there to buy a 4 bedder Hdb.

Anyone who has a similar place around there keen to show him too let me know ok?

He has cleared his loan etc so if he likes he is ready to make an offer
Wah u still move about showing ppl property

Anyone around now? Hubby is away in Sydney and I'm home alone - bored and lonely but with a ton of housework to do. BB clothes, bedsheets, towels etc. have not been washed yet. But I went out in the day and early evening and now I'm too tired and breathless to do housework!

Anyone around now? Hubby is away in Sydney and I'm home alone - bored and lonely but with a ton of housework to do. BB clothes, bedsheets, towels etc. have not been washed yet. But I went out in the day and early evening and now I'm too tired and breathless to do housework!

I'm here! Went to Taka for some last min X'mas n grocery shopping this afternoon n came home to weird crampy shooting pains down there. Hubby has banned me from walking for the rest of the weekend. Seems to be better after laying in bed though. I have started washing my bb clothes, but I think I need to wash them again, after I buy a laundry basket for the nursery, cos I see my helper hug the whole pile of clean dried clothes against her t shirt as she carry them back to the nursery, same shirt she was wearing while cleaning n cooking the whole day, like not very hygienic.

U still have energy to move around? Even when eating, i feel tired.
I washed the clothes already..I think u just wash what u need for 1st mth. the rest can wash later on.

I'm here! Went to Taka for some last min X'mas n grocery shopping this afternoon n came home to weird crampy shooting pains down there. Hubby has banned me from walking for the rest of the weekend. Seems to be better after laying in bed though. I have started washing my bb clothes, but I think I need to wash them again, after I buy a laundry basket for the nursery, cos I see my helper hug the whole pile of clean dried clothes against her t shirt as she carry them back to the nursery, same shirt she was wearing while cleaning n cooking the whole day, like not very hygienic.

LOL, you didn't notice which pieces of bb clothing were in direct contact with her t-shirt? Then can just re-wash those pieces only. I will start my washing tomorrow after a good night's rest. Seriously no joke about the bb laundry. It's like a person's whole lifetime of clothes (including bed linens, towels etc.) need to be washed. :eek:

U still have energy to move around? Even when eating, i feel tired.
I washed the clothes already..I think u just wash what u need for 1st mth. the rest can wash later on.

Your EDD is earlier than mine, right? Today I chiong coz I accompanied my gf to go shopping, lots of standing and walking. But doing fine maybe coz I got MC on Thur and Fri so well rested before today.

Yah but just thinking about the 1st month already freaks me out, lol. Maybe I'm too particular coz I like to separate clothes into different colors before washing them, so end up with multiple washing cycles. Only roughly the same colors can be washed together.

I must tell LO to stay in these few days, don't think of making a premature exit before daddy comes home!

LOL, you didn't notice which pieces of bb clothing were in direct contact with her t-shirt? Then can just re-wash those pieces only. I will start my washing tomorrow after a good night's rest. Seriously no joke about the bb laundry. It's like a person's whole lifetime of clothes (including bed linens, towels etc.) need to be washed. :eek:

Lol, I think a lot of pieces came into contact! N that was the 3rd load, so basically I might as well rewash everything. Yes I agree, it's a lot of clothes for one little person!

Hubby is so strange. It's already past 2am in Sydney, he doesn't want to Skype as he says he's tired and has a long day tomorrow but he's still chatting with me on email. Then in the email he dropped the bombshell that a gf of ours from Sydney will want to visit and stay with us in late Jan/ early Feb, which is right smack on my EDD and confinement period. Both of them are foodies and love to go out to eat together. I'm very scared he will go out with her to eat and leave me at home, probably with a c-sec wound, without a confinement nanny and with the bb to look after! :(

Hubby is so strange. It's already past 2am in Sydney, he doesn't want to Skype as he says he's tired and has a long day tomorrow but he's still chatting with me on email. Then in the email he dropped the bombshell that a gf of ours from Sydney will want to visit and stay with us in late Jan/ early Feb, which is right smack on my EDD and confinement period. Both of them are foodies and love to go out to eat together. I'm very scared he will go out with her to eat and leave me at home, probably with a c-sec wound, without a confinement nanny and with the bb to look after! :(

Oh dear, maybe explain to him your concerns n see if your gf can postpone her trip to a later week perhaps? My hubby's niece is also coming for a visit next Feb n we got her to postpone her trip from 4-9 Feb to 16-23 Feb. If not might be very stressful for you.

I have shooting pains just now as well);

Hope u are feeling better!:)

Oh dear, maybe explain to him your concerns n see if your gf can postpone her trip to a later week perhaps? My hubby's niece is also coming for a visit next Feb n we got her to postpone her trip from 4-9 Feb to 16-23 Feb. If not might be very stressful for you.

Yeah, when he comes back I will hantum him real bad. He promised to take care of me and LO without the need for a confinement nanny so he'd better keep his word. The gf's schedule is not very flexible as she's a lecturer so she can only travel overseas during univ holidays. Anyway she'll only be here a few days hopefully, but even a few days of hubby's absence may be enough to kill me. Sigh… he dropped the bombshell to leave me hanging and now prob happily gone to bed already. MEN!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Yeah, when he comes back I will hantum him real bad. He promised to take care of me and LO without the need for a confinement nanny so he'd better keep his word. The gf's schedule is not very flexible as she's a lecturer so she can only travel overseas during univ holidays. Anyway she'll only be here a few days hopefully, but even a few days of hubby's absence may be enough to kill me. Sigh… he dropped the bombshell to leave me hanging and now prob happily gone to bed already. MEN!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Chill chill! Sometimes man are insensitive and forget what they promise.

Anyway you can talk to him when's he's back!
Rest early for now(4

Your EDD is earlier than mine, right? Today I chiong coz I accompanied my gf to go shopping, lots of standing and walking. But doing fine maybe coz I got MC on Thur and Fri so well rested before today.

Yah but just thinking about the 1st month already freaks me out, lol. Maybe I'm too particular coz I like to separate clothes into different colors before washing them, so end up with multiple washing cycles. Only roughly the same colors can be washed together.

I must tell LO to stay in these few days, don't think of making a premature exit before daddy comes home!
Not sure, my EDD 14 Jan.
I separate the colours too.

maid is like that lor.. i have also thought abt chambermaids at hotels who change the bedsheets. dont think they very clean too. definitely perspiring with all the work.

Haha men r like that la, they don't think so much n r too confident sometimes. Don't be angry, get a good night's rest!

Oh dear... Call him tomorrow and remind him of his promise?? Tell him that because of your spat with your mum, you really need him to be around, as there is no one else to support you? Then if possible ask the friend to come during the next school holidays then you can go out with them and the baby...

If he doesn't really respond, how about speaking to the girlfriend directly to explain? Women may be more understanding towards each other...

maid is like that lor.. i have also thought abt chambermaids at hotels who change the bedsheets. dont think they very clean too. definitely perspiring with all the work.

Hope u feeling better! Ya, I think of all the chemicals she was using to clean the toilets, n the raw meat she preparing for lunch, I'm damn uncomfortable. My bad, I knew I needed a laundry basket for the nursery long time ago, just kept on forgetting to buy one. So now waste water n detergent, haiz.

Oh dear... Call him tomorrow and remind him of his promise?? Tell him that because of your spat with your mum, you really need him to be around, as there is no one else to support you? Then if possible ask the friend to come during the next school holidays then you can go out with them and the baby...

If he doesn't really respond, how about speaking to the girlfriend directly to explain? Women may be more understanding towards each other...

All good advice, thanks thanks! :) Anyway my hubby may try to settle for compromises but don't think he will force something down my throat if I'm dead against it. I can also explain nicely to the gf.

Hope u feeling better! Ya, I think of all the chemicals she was using to clean the toilets, n the raw meat she preparing for lunch, I'm damn uncomfortable. My bad, I knew I needed a laundry basket for the nursery long time ago, just kept on forgetting to buy one. So now waste water n detergent, haiz.

I wasted detergent and water by washing a load of colored bb's clothes too early, like in my 2nd tri, with my maternity clothes. Now feel like I need to re-wash them. Hope the washer and dryer don't break down on me tomorrow.

I wasted detergent and water by washing a load of colored bb's clothes too early, like in my 2nd tri, with my maternity clothes. Now feel like I need to re-wash them. Hope the washer and dryer don't break down on me tomorrow.

Good night, don't over stress itself...
I ask my hub to wash the washing machine. Hehe tml wash 2nd round of bb clothes

No choice. Got to close one eye, if not it will only make your life difficult.

Ya a lot to buy and "rules" for helper

I will always asks helper to change bedsheet in the morning before all the cooking. At least cleaner. Last time I even worst , will buy different pails for different uses. Rugs and cloth ... For kitchen use, clean children toys , furniture , etc ... I Siao .. But luckily she really take the effort to follow all the instructions .

Then she will be more discipline as well when going all the works ..

Yest seen Gynea and 36 weeks 3 days at baby 2.5 kg.
Dr say I got pre eclampsia and yest evening was admitted to mount a for observation.
Now lying in hospital bed.
Bp shoot up high 161 + systolic yesterday, urine got protein , leg swell.
Hopefully bloods tests all ok today and can go home and no need do urgent op to bring baby out-
Aiyo- ...

Dr say I got pre eclampsia and yest evening was admitted to mount a for observation.
Hopefully bloods tests all ok today and can go home and no need do urgent op to bring baby out-
Aiyo- ...
I am at risk for that too .. That is why gynae give me bP medicine on standby and give me hospital leave to rest at home til the day

Now what u need to do is relax dun stress it wil make it worst

Aiyo- ...

Oh dear, that must have been scary! Yes pls rest more n chill for these next couple of weeks... Jia you!

What bp meds he gave u??
Yesterday my bp was 135/88 but no protein in urine so was given nifedipine 10mg on standby . If bp> 140/90 must quick take and head to hospital

Just realized you are 3 days behind me only .

U attempting natural izzt? But u better dun hold too high hope cos pre clampsia likely c sect

Key thing now is relax dun stress cos it will escalate the bp

Aiyo- ...
Rest more babe! I'm sure you'll be ok since your baby is almost full term :) jiayou!

Aiyo- ...
Haiyo, hope everything will be ok.

Rest more. Hugs

Aiyo- ...
aiyo...how come suddenly like that?

Been feeling lots of rectal pressure. Plus I'm constipated.. so scared to push too hard.. my usual intake of fibre is not helping..never really had constipation probs throughout the pregnancy..any solutions??

Been feeling lots of rectal pressure. Plus I'm constipated.. so scared to push too hard.. my usual intake of fibre is not helping..never really had constipation probs throughout the pregnancy..any solutions??
hi. i had. now i either take fibrosol twice a day as prescribed by doc or drink apple drink (boil cut apples n dried figs in water until soft then eat n drink everyday.) super effective!

I take instant oatmeal every morning. Think it really helps with constipation and hopefully can build up my milk production. :D

Back