Payment received:

25 Aug 2014 ITR I-BANK jacelyn S$52.54

Cheers

Nick: cosmeticsroom
Email: [email protected]
Hp no: 90901755
Collection mode/location: Courier

Item Name: Angela - Hot Pink
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ANGELAS14HOTPINK
Size: 7
Alt Size: DROP
Quantity: 1
Price in USD: $19.75

Item Name: Veronica - Silver
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=VERONICAS14SILVER
Size: 7
Alt Size: DROP
Price in USD: $19.75

Total no. of items: 2

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$39.50 x 1.33 = SGD$52.54

Tt done:13129406991

BATCH 149 & 150 Orders Updates:
BATCH 149 Orders Placed 5 August 2014 - Arrived
BATCH 150 Orders Placed 11 August 2014 - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged into your SMH forum account to view the table below

*Please add $0.20 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver.
upload_2014-8-27_11-37-18.png

*Note: Kai shoes and Youth sizes will usually be allocated slightly more shipping units to be fair to the other spreeists as the shoes come in odd sized/bigger shoes boxes
*Note: Venture 12 & Johanna White 12 Kai shoes shipped in larger shoe box (delonix)

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong sizes unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged
6) No normal mail (except for socks orders)/registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup at Buangkok, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect your items by 18 September 2014. Thank you :)

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details.

Buangkok mass meetup is on Thursday, 28 August @ 8.45pm SHARP

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

Hi,

You may refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...clearance-50-60-off-sales-spree-monkie.15078/

Extracted for easy reference:

Waiting Time:
Approximately 4 weeks after orders are placed with merchant if no shipping delays.

...Do note that orders are accumulated as a batch and placed when there are sufficient paid orders to close the batch. No urgent orders please. I am unable to ascertain the ETA of the shoes until shipping notification is received.

Cheers

Hi how long approximately will the shoes reach sg when an order is placed?

Posted on behalf of LiteLife:

Name: Adeline
Email: in records
Hp no: in records
Collection mode: Mass pickup @ buangkok

Item: Echos - hot pink
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=ECHOS14HOTPINK
Size 7, otherwise drop
Price in USD: $19.50

Item: Edna - Aqua
URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=EDNAS14AQUA
Size 6, alternate size 7, otherwise drop
Price in USD: $24.00

Total amount: Total purchase amount in USD$43.50 x 1.33 = SGD$57.90

Transferred to ur posb account under transaction 13225216800.
Let me know if payment received!
And thanks for managing the spree! :)

Regards,
Adeline

BATCH 151 Orders Updates:
BATCH 151 Orders Placed 12 September 2014 - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged into your SMH forum account to view the table below

Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver.

upload_2014-9-25_10-44-39.png

*Note: Kai shoes and Youth sizes will usually be allocated slightly more shipping units to be fair to the other spreeists as the shoes come in odd sized/bigger shoes boxes
*cosmeticsroom please email your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of excess

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong sizes unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No normal mail (except for socks orders)/registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup at Buangkok, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect your items by 11 October 2014. Thank you :)

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details.

Earliest Buangkok meetup is tonight Thursday, 25 September @ 8.45pm SHARP

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

Current Promotion: STOREWIDE 50% Discount

upload_2014-12-16_15-37-51.png

For all shoes on sales, please go to URL: http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?search=action&keywords=Sale

Prices indicated on website are after less price
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.36 = SGD

Do provide as many alternatives as possible as stocks run out fast during sales.

No confirmation required. Please proceed with payment transfer after emailing or posting orders.

POSB Savings: 093-49819-4

Please proceed with transfer via POSB/DBS so payment is reflected immediately. Orders will only be placed upon payment receipt. Please email [email protected] your hp number for records and collection method (Buangkok or courier) after payment transfer.

You may refer to earlier batches as a guide for estimates to intl shipping charges.

Note: I will ensure that orders are placed correctly. I am not responsible for any shipping errors in wrong colour or wrong design shipped by the merchant. I will not be responsible for any missing, loss, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Returns or exchange is not possible because merchant is located in USA
Do refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C - http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/see-kai-run-2-days-special-sales-monkie.15078/
To check if item is in stock, please choose the size from the drop down menu and click
upload_2013-12-22_0-30-51-png.159161

If item cannot be added to cart, the item is out of stock. Please provide as many alternatives as possible.

Collection method is either via Buangkok Mass Meetups or via courier.

Do note that orders are accumulated as a batch and placed when there are sufficient paid orders to close the batch. No urgent orders please. I am unable to ascertain the ETA of the shoes until shipping notification is received.
Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order is placed with merchant if no shipping delays.
Please self-collect at Buangkok or opt for courier if unable to do so, within 2 weeks after shoes have arrived SIN. I am unable to store your shoes as the shoes are bulky and take up a lot of space.

For all See Kai Run sales shoes, pls click here

Please refer to first posting in the spree thread for spree details and T&C - http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...storewide-50-off-2-days-special-monkie.15078/

Payment received:

17 Dec 2014 ITR I-BANK Ong Shi Ting S$28.90

Pls help me to order the following.

http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=BRYCEF14GRAY
Bryce - Gray
Sneakers
Size: 9
USD$21.25 x 1.36 = $28.90

Email me at [email protected] when loots arrive. Thanks.

TT Ref: 13774648775
Hi,

Sure noted on order.

Opting for courier just like previously ? Please let me know if any change in your hp contact detaisl

Cheers !

Hi ;)

Sure noted on orders

1) maelee hot pink Size 13

and

2) estelle - black patent size 12

Payment received:

18 Dec 2014 ITR I-BANK jane S$100.00

Cheers

Hi

My orders :

1. Angela - Blue
Sneakers
Price: $19.75
Size : 8

2.Stacy - Hot Pink
See Kai Run
Price : $24.75

US (19.75+24.75) x 1.36 = S$60.52.

Txn details :
To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
093-49819-4 SeeKaiRun Juntns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$60.52

Thanks
Transaction Reference 13780206051

Hi,

Noted on orders

Payment received:

18 Dec 2014 ITR I-BANK Happyfeet12 S$60.52

The following item is out of stock in size 8

Angela - Blue
Sneakers

Extracted from spree thread for easy reference on guide to check if the item is in stock
To check if item is in stock, please choose the size from the drop down menu and click
upload_2013-12-22_0-30-51-png.159161

If item cannot be added to cart, the item is out of stock. Please provide as many alternatives as possible.

Do let me know alternatives if any.

Please email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method (Buangkok Mass Meetup or courier)

Cheers !

Hi

My orders :

1. Angela - Blue
Sneakers

2.Stacy - Hot Pink
See Kai Run
Price : $24.75

US (19.75+24.75) x 1.36 = S$60.52.

Txn details :
To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
093-49819-4 SeeKaiRun Juntns
Transfer Currency and Amount S$60.52

Thanks
Transaction Reference 13780206051

Orders are accumulated as a batch for economies of sharing of intl shipping.

ref: http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...rance-sales-monkie.15078/page-53#post-7680231

Currently there are only 2 paid orders (ie your 2 pairs). I can proceed to place your orders if you do not wish to wait for paid orders to accumulate. Do note however that shipping will be higher as there are no other spreeists/orders to share the shipping with your orders. If you are unable to wait for orders to accumulate and prefer to opt for refund so that you can purchase the shoes locally or via another spree organiser, please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund

See Kai Run has extended their year end clearance promotion so 50% promotional price is still valid for the weekend.

Do let me know if you wish to
1) wait for paid orders to accumulate
2) proceed with orders immediately without other orders in the batch or
3) drop orders and proceed with refund

Cheers

So hv u ordered for me with the 50% discount?

Payment received:

20 Dec 2014 ITR I-BANK Flowee S$33.11

You may topup shortfall of $0.55 together with intl shipping

Cheers :)

Tt completed. Kindly confirm receipt ;)
June,

My order is as follows:

1) Cassius - Navy
See Kai Run
Price: $24.75
Size: 8
http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=CASSIUSF14NAVY
If oos: Leonardo - Blue
See Kai Run
Price: $24.75
Size: 8
http://www.seekairun.com/cgi-bin/commerce.cgi?preadd=action&key=LEONARDOF14BLUE

Total - 1

Price to tt: US 24.75 x 1.36 = sgd 33.11

Will later as my baby needs my attention.

Back