Just saw gynae 36wks6days 3.4kg
Going to do ctg and just had lung booster jab and my Butt feel numb Lolz
Wah u really super close to destination liao. Tmr officially week 37 full term can give birth anytime.
3.4kg eh...I'm fingers crossed toes n eveywhere for at least 2.5kg...
So ur c-sec date finalise?

Baby cot is here!
Feeling excited :D:p

203.1 KB · Views: 182
Feeling annoyed. Ask dh to check and before paying the balance while I take a walk downstairs. But he didn't.

End up after the delivery guy left I realise there's a dent on the cot-.-

Just saw gynae 36wks6days 3.4kg
Going to do ctg and just had lung booster jab and my Butt feel numb Lolz

Wow.. 3.4kg at wk 36..does it consider big? I went for my check up yesterday and the weight is 2.6 at 37wks. Gynae say is big n might be have difficulty in giving birth coz I m only 1.5+ height.

She is 75 percentile .. And for my 1.59cm high can have problem pushing based on #1 that is why I c sect

Think 2.6kg ok leh.
I am 1.52m, gynae say I am small but he say beanie is avg size. 2.52kg at 35weeks plus :)
Do u find the range like very wide for gynae to consider 'avg' Eh? I'm 33wks, bb 1.82kg. Gynae says slight below avg but still ok. Then u r 35wks, bb 2.52kg also consider avg size. N @PTB7674 is 36wks at 3.4kg also avg?

Hahah I think it depends on individual gynae.
Anyway I wonder how much will the weigh differ when the baby is out. Or is the measurement quite accurate?

Gynae wil show chart your bb weight against national and show u what .. My is always above average

I'm 38 weeks today!! @_@ thought I was in labour last night cos I had cramping that lasted the whole night.. but it didn't increase in intensity and was gone by this morning..

Gynae wil show chart your bb weight against national and show u what .. My is always above average
Last mon was the first time gynae show me the chart. She always assure me bb weight is avg n not to worry. Last mon, was e first time I realise bb is always hovering ard e 20+%. Weight gain was consistent but below avg.

Had my check up ytd.. 37wks+6 bb weighing at 2.6kg.. have dilated 1cm.. gynae said it will be anytime tis mth.. cannot tahan till Jan liao.. feeling so nervous alrdy..

1cm can last quite long leh .. I was stuck with 2cm for 2 wks for #1 Lolz