(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Heng my hub know his mum pattern to well, he don't wanna be the middle man... so he insist we get married and stay together after our hse is ready. :p
Mine also. But mine being the only son, will have to stay with the mum eventually. And my fil had already passed on. So next time cmf must stay with her.

Nightmare):

Ohhhh I see, then you still have time.

When I was 32w baby weight is 2.18kg ... Comparing to yours mine seems like really huge! My total weight gain 13kg at that time, now Shld be more since I am 34w already.

For me when im wk 32, my bb weight 1.8kg. Now this week should be wk 33 bah

Ya, I will cut after confinement before I return to work. :p

Then when will u see bb again? My gynae don't scan every visit. haha I am used to seeing mine once in a while, mine is next wk so we can determine size of the bb. haha
mine is curl outward so have to cut short i beh tahan messy curly hair lolz
Postpone my visit to next Mon lor. So next Mon then can see bb.

My hair grow out is the wave shape curl lor and I hve quite thick hair. So if dun rebond and cut short will be very messy. I have to keep long fringe oso. Short and wavy fringe will make it the "shanghai tan" style...lol
Now my hair very long liao. Almost reaching my waist liao and grow out 2 waves. See how much longer I can tahan....

My hair grow out is the wave shape curl lor and I hve quite thick hair. So if dun rebond and cut short will be very messy. I have to keep long fringe oso. Short and wavy fringe will make it the "shanghai tan" style...lol
Now my hair very long liao. Almost reaching my waist liao and grow out 2 waves. See how much longer I can tahan....
Same here! But I rebonded Two mths back. My gynae say can rebond leh. So I just go ahead lol

ok la. Monday very fast!
ur hair is so long! are you chopping it before confinement? How you tahan!

Same here! But I rebonded Two mths back. My gynae say can rebond leh. So I just go ahead lol
ok la. Monday very fast!
ur hair is so long! are you chopping it before confinement? How you tahan!
Really?! Can rebond? The last time I cut cum rebond my hair is almost 1 yr ago liao...haha...if really can rebond I gg to rebond and cut b4 confinement. If not, then cut and hide at home during confinement. After confinement then rebond. Lol...

Really?! Can rebond? The last time I cut cum rebond my hair is almost 1 yr ago liao...haha...if really can rebond I gg to rebond and cut b4 confinement. If not, then cut and hide at home during confinement. After confinement then rebond. Lol...
My gynae said no no to rebond...

A while more only..tahan for baby loh. Anyway confinement if u use herbal bath or what, hair also not very well taken care of.
My hair is wavy too. I am used to using the hair dryer after I shower each time since confinement last time. So I get to blow dry my hair to a neat bob. doesnt look messy anymore.

Went for my gynae appt today and it was quite a rush as she needs to go for some ops.. Sigh but whenever im there i will only be in the room for 5 mins max..

Bb is 2.7kg at 36w4d.. Is it considered big or small?

Anyways i relooked at the ultrascan pic.. The lips seemed weird.. I was thinking whether is it cleft lips.. But when i did my detailed scan.. Everything is ok.. Can anyone advise if cleft lips can be detected at thirs trimester?

Went for my gynae appt today and it was quite a rush as she needs to go for some ops.. Sigh but whenever im there i will only be in the room for 5 mins max..

Anyways i relooked at the ultrascan pic.. The lips seemed weird.. I was thinking whether is it cleft lips.. But when i did my detailed scan.. Everything is ok.. Can anyone advise if cleft lips can be detected at thirs trimester?
I think it's ok.
Mine is 2.52 at 35weeks plus

I think ur bb's weight seems fine.. mine was also around there. Did u check with yr gynae abt the scan? I think if u did the detailed Oscar scan at 20 wks n everything was ok, ur baby shd be ok too? Can't be suddnely got cleft lip..

Did the gynae mention anything about the lips? If not I think it should be fine:)

Cleft lips can be detected during detailed scan and after but if doctor never say anything means should be fine...

can I ask if anyone drank sheng hua tang during confinement? if so, how many days did u drink?
I drank Sheng Hua Tang. Prescribed by my usual TCM doctor. I think if I dun remember wrongly, she only gave me 2 packets or sth like that. She said dun need to drink a lot.

A while more only..tahan for baby loh. Anyway confinement if u use herbal bath or what, hair also not very well taken care of.
My hair is wavy too. I am used to using the hair dryer after I shower each time since confinement last time. So I get to blow dry my hair to a neat bob. doesnt look messy anymore.
Your hair drying skill is gd. The main motive of me using the hair dryer is just to dry my hair. My hair is still wavy in the end...haha...
Anyway, I realise my bb will keep moving whenever I use the hair dryer. I think he dun like the sound of the hair dryer....lol

Mine also. But mine being the only son, will have to stay with the mum eventually. And my fil had already passed on. So next time cmf must stay with her.

Nightmare):

I can imagine how it's like..
Well, everything she say is right yes ok..
And u cannot argue her back coz it will be rude...

I think it's ok.
Mine is 2.52 at 35weeks plus
Thanks! Gynae said as long as above 2.5kg.. Its healthy..

I think ur bb's weight seems fine.. mine was also around there. Did u check with yr gynae abt the scan? I think if u did the detailed Oscar scan at 20 wks n everything was ok, ur baby shd be ok too? Can't be suddnely got cleft lip..
Did the gynae mention anything about the lips? If not I think it should be fine:)
She did not mention anything.. Wondering isit coz she too rush? Sighh

Cleft lips can be detected during detailed scan and after but if doctor never say anything means should be fine...
Haiz hope im worrying for nothing!

Your hair drying skill is gd. The main motive of me using the hair dryer is just to dry my hair. My hair is still wavy in the end...haha...
Anyway, I realise my bb will keep moving whenever I use the hair dryer. I think he dun like the sound of the hair dryer....lol
The hairdresser taught me how to blow dry. Just blow dry in the opposite direction of the curls. Then the waves will straighten.

Do you mummies drink a lot of cold drinks, eat ice cream / cold stuff during pregnancy? I posted pic of melon bingsu, got friends come asking me can eat cold stuff meh...
ImageUploadedByForum1419011652.733085.jpg

Old wive myth cold drink and food will lead to bb having asthma next time

But I still eat these food occasionally

Moderation is the key word
I drink cold drink almost everyday... buay tahan leh.. cravings... lol ...

But strictly no grass jelly and no herbal jelly for me....

So when I saw my friends post abt the black balls... I can only see no touch :(

Old wive myth cold drink and food will lead to bb having asthma next time

But I still eat these food occasionally

Moderation is the key word

I had black balls the other day. Without the grass jelly:)

Back