Postnatal massage lady to recommend!

Shirlynnler

Hi Mummies, I wonder if there is any recommended Post natal Massage Lady that is very good , effective to help us in losing the weight effectively? I heard few reviews about Mdm Layla which is not bad. Can share some feedback with me?

You can try to call her see she avail not. She speaks mandarin. She does indo jawa style usually will end up more than an hour.

Anything call Mdm Gan at 97116861

5days - $300 (+$10 wrap)
7days- $400 (waive wrap )
10days- $520 (waive wrap)

Wrap will collect on last day.

Hi Mummies, I wonder if there is any recommended Post natal Massage Lady that is very good , effective to help us in losing the weight effectively? I heard few reviews about Mdm Layla which is not bad. Can share some feedback with me?

Hi there, you can try to reach this lady at 81827432. She is my masseur for post natal massage. She is really skillful in terms of her massage skills and also, she's professional. She's approachable too and it makes me feel comfortable as im able to talk to her comfortably. The result was really impressive. I chanced upon her FB page and saw that she's having a promo $550 for 7 days inclusive of treatments.

Hope this will help! Good day.

Im doing postnatal massage now with Mdm Rosemawati.

http://www.9monthsjavanese.com/#!treatments/c23d3

You can check out her Facebook also. I think she's not bad so far. Doing 10days with her. So far 6 days alr, tummy gone down a lot, she a lot helps to massage breast, my milk flow improve alongside with it. She the quiet and friendly type.

You can try Mdm Shima, 82226593. A very pleasant and friendly lady. I engaged her for 7 days. It came with full body massage, herb steam. Did see my tummy slimmed/shrank on the 7th day as compared to day 1. I did it for 7 consecutive days.

You can try Mdm Shima, 82226593. A very pleasant and friendly lady. I engaged her for 7 days. It came with full body massage, herb steam. Did see my tummy slimmed/shrank on the 7th day as compared to day 1. I did it for 7 consecutive days.
Hi tearss

How did the steam work? Will your room become stuffy after that?

Hi, I did my post natal with Aunty Tina. Her technique is very different from other masseuse. Very effective in getting rid of water retention and air. I could literally feel the water being drained out. ‪Her mobile is ‪9642 6237‬.

Back