(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

have confident in your self lah .. if you put in hardwork .. BF no problem one .. some pple may sound easy ...ample /overloaded with BM then those who are not just have to be hardworking but i believe can be done :)

u think u got time to play lolz .. sleep also not enuff ... looking after bb and cooking confinement food take lot of time ok
Can play , after dinner , after all the washing

I will jia you! hahah
Actually my parents and bro are pretty sweet. When my sis was doing confinement during the world cup period, she will pass my neice to my dad or bro to handle while she go pump milk in the middle of the night. They were up watching soccer. haha
huh?middle of the night shouldnt your niece be sleeping after milk why need to pass to them ?

ya I know its to each his own. :p haha I felt sad that my sis not going to tahan longer... was thinking to borrow her milk if my supply not enough.. hahhaa
talking about solid food, her MIL also got comment, say my sis feeding my niece too much later will grow fat... then we thinking no wonder both ur son so skinny.....

This kind of MIL a lot of talking... I dun like.... :p If she is my MIL, my hubby will get a earful from me :p

haha borrow her milk when your bb born?! Cannot not "compatible" cuz by then the milk produced by your sis is not nutritious for your bb...

Just be discipline, do a fix routine pumping session . Record the volume . Most important when you do confinement , rest plenty , relax , drink more fluid ... Can have the milk one ... Jiayou all ...

My milking log book 2010 edition...where are you?! hahaha

your mum is your supply controller lolz ...
if more can keep for next round .. some pple can fill up a temp freezer with BM one leh
Lol my fridge is overloaded with bm till I bought chest freezer ... Then my girl prefer fresh one ... She dun want those frozen one .. In the end those frozen one we every few days will take out and soak the feet Lo ...

So this time round trying to control ... My girl super fussy ... If give 3rd day expressed milk she will give you the funny face and dun drink ... Kaoz ... She more Mafan than me ...

Lol my fridge is overloaded with bm till I bought chest freezer ... Then my girl prefer fresh one ... She dun want those frozen one .. In the end those frozen one we every few days will take out and soak the feet Lo ...

So this time round trying to control ... My girl super fussy ... If give 3rd day expressed milk she will give you the funny face and dun drink ... Kaoz ... She more Mafan than me ...
wah say so fussy :eek:

haha... let her drink when she super hungry! :p

I just download apps , that can record the pumping duration , amount for left and right breast , feeding time , etc

Go and download it's free

hahaha I anti-tech one... unless bo bian, if not I will try to use pen/paper/log book now... i find my handwriting getting from bad to worse...

That time when I have excess bm, I will let my girl drink thawed EBM and will immediately store my freshly pump milk hahaha just to let my girl get used to the taste...
Now still less than one month leh ... My girl so fussy abt 3rd day milk Liao dunno what will happen if I use thawed bm ...

hahaha I anti-tech one... unless bo bian, if not I will try to use pen/paper/log book now... i find my handwriting getting from bad to worse...
Last time I record in pc ... Windows ... But now using Mac ... The windows cannot even open lol so I just dl the apps kekek

huh?middle of the night shouldnt your niece be sleeping after milk why need to pass to them ?

cannot remember le , I tink she not sleeping yet or waiting for milk. haha so ended up my dad carry her and watch soccer. haha

This kind of MIL a lot of talking... I dun like.... :p If she is my MIL, my hubby will get a earful from me :p

haha borrow her milk when your bb born?! Cannot not "compatible" cuz by then the milk produced by your sis is not nutritious for your bb...

Who cares, its my sis. haha
Ya her MIL really one kind of lei.. I BTH her.. always bully my sis...

Low ??? Did Gynae say roughly when will deliver ?

The last time I hear my Gynae say low and he says walk less eat less otherwise will pop soon ...
He didn't say eh. But my next appt is 2 weeks later. Haha hope baby can stay inside till then.
Couldn't really measure his head properly today cause his head is at the pelvis area.

Good morning!!! Today I am seeing gynae laterso considered on MC today! :)

So happy don't need to wake up early, must cherish this for the next couple of weeks while I still can!

Can go facial ? I tried to do facial, but when I sleep on my back , get cramp easily and keep moving my body lol ... Then I give up after that facial on hold till now ...

I still go facial, but the last one before I pop will most likely be on the 24th!!

Also wanna go and cut my hair before I pop so that I will still look decent for bb's full month and CNY...

wah...the rain today is almost endless leh!

LOL Since yesterday afternoon you mean... :p I hope it stops raining before I step out, what I can't stand is water in my shoes! I bought rain boots before, but decided that I look v silly in them, so never wore them out of the house...

what... type them?? hahaha bo eng leh...
that's why i stopped lolz

Nevermind will try to mix to Hb's milo and let him drink whahahah evil grin lolz
dun taste good leh lolz .. what my friend;s nanny did is use EBM to make scrambled egg lolz

wah...the rain today is almost endless leh!
yah lor and i shld be on leave one sob sob
Good morning!!! Today I am seeing gynae laterso considered on MC today! :)

So happy don't need to wake up early, must cherish this for the next couple of weeks while I still can!

I still go facial, but the last one before I pop will most likely be on the 24th!!

Also wanna go and cut my hair before I pop so that I will still look decent for bb's full month and CNY...
i definitely going to cut my hair shorter over the weekend

Ya. Base on weather forecast, it will rain till evening
sob sob so sad

Ya. Base on weather forecast, it will rain till evening
LOL Since yesterday afternoon you mean... :p I hope it stops raining before I step out, what I can't stand is water in my shoes! I bought rain boots before, but decided that I look v silly in them, so never wore them out of the house...

Yesterday no rain ma? Afternoon i still went to TPY with my hubby for lunch, evening we also brought our dog and elder one for a short run...

huh rain till this evening... i dun want my shoes to get wet too!! darn!

that's why i stopped lolz

dun taste good leh lolz .. what my friend;s nanny did is use EBM to make scrambled egg lolz

yah lor and i shld be on leave one sob sob

i definitely going to cut my hair shorter over the weekend

sob sob so sad
Don't know accurate or not.

Mayb not zhun one hahah

Yesterday no rain ma? Afternoon i still went to TPY with my hubby for lunch, evening we also brought our dog and elder one for a short run...

yesterday my area also no rain

now i dun even want to get out of office .. sianz

Town area raining v heavily yesterday, esp around River Valley area... rained from 2-3pm all the way till around 5ish, then rain start again ard 7 when I left work until dunno what time.

yeah... i also cut le just below my ears...early this month...was thinking if I should cut again just before I go for c sect date
When you planning for your c-sec? You're not due till end-Jan right?

Btw, I am free for lunch on 24th! :) Either before or after my facial at Palais Renaissance...

looking at the consistency of the rain this morning seem like will be zhun lor

looking outside macam like snowing lolz
Ya! Going vivo for lunch later. Whats nice there?

Anyway my gynae strongly recommend epidural! Lol he ask me to think about it

yeah... i also cut le just below my ears...early this month...was thinking if I should cut again just before I go for c sect date
i confirmed going to cut before i go C sect lolz ...

When you planning for your c-sec? You're not due till end-Jan right?

Btw, I am free for lunch on 24th! :) Either before or after my facial at Palais Renaissance...
her special date is 15 jan if not wrong ... same as her birthday

I trim shoulder length, just enough for me to tie my hair. I cannot take short hair cuts, got natural curl which will poof my hair and look like wearing a helmet if nvr rebond.

Nvr mind, my doc also suggest me to take epidural. haha Vivo - marche, got lunch promo.

If you like dim sum, can try the dim sum at Bosses on level 2 (2-3 units from Sushi Tei). The Liu Sha bao there is quite good.

I will most likely go for epi as I have low threshold for pain... if you can tahan pain then by all means go without! :)

Back