(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Thanks yallo. Now I rmb. I opted out of it both times. My gynae also said no need since I am young n no family history.
I am getting faint spells. It's really crappy. How abt u mummies? Luckily I am a SAHM. Can't imagine if I am working. I was working only when I was working for my pregnant with my #1. It was horrible. And my boss became horrible Bec of my pregnancy. Lol. Oh well... Not everyone gets understanding bosses.

Hi mummies, just joined this gp. I'm coming to 11wks preggie and this will be my no2. No 1 coming to 2yrs soon. I was having quite bad nausea which made me feel sick and tired. Is there anything you eat that helps you reduce the nausea feeling? I tried sour plum but doesn't work this time. Can't drink much water too hence having constipation.

I have yellowish discharge too, though not a lot and not everyday. Doc says it's fine so long there's no smell and no itch.
I have brown discharge daily and gynae say is ok as long as is not blood or blood clots.
It comes on and off. Hopefully is a passing phrase

Hi mummies, just joined this gp. I'm coming to 11wks preggie and this will be my no2. No 1 coming to 2yrs soon. I was having quite bad nausea which made me feel sick and tired. Is there anything you eat that helps you reduce the nausea feeling? I tried sour plum but doesn't work this time. Can't drink much water too hence having constipation.
Me too especially at night. It made my mood so low and upset. There's nothing that we can really do but I find comfort in laying down with my feet up on the sofa while watching TV. Must put up the feet ... heehee ...

I have brown discharge daily and gynae say is ok as long as is not blood or blood clots.
It comes on and off. Hopefully is a passing phrase

Me also having brown discharge. Ah Ben can't explain why. I got no blood clots or anything when doing the u/s.

Finally i have some time to come in and read all the post from page 25 (current page is 36).

I've disappeared for so long cos busy with kids and work. Not forgetting MS... Vomiting like mad. lost 3kg to date already. I'm waiting to be severely dehydrated and get myself admitted to hospital....

Yawn...

Please count me in if there is a WA group...

Hi mummies, have u all started looking at confinement tingkat packages yet? Saw one for 800$. 30 days. Each day portion enough for lunch n dinner. Including delivery. Do u think it's a good deal

I tried one confinement tingkat before, the food not nice leh, and very normal food...suggest if they got trial, you order and see how.

I used to order normal tingkat too, for dinner, very often, the dishes are cold and veg sometimes taste bad as they cook real early, so you might want to check out their delivery schedule too.

I'm planning to get tmc confinement ting kat this time round. Hubby said ok too.. though pricey but their menu looks good.

I saw my sil with their food before. Pipping hot de.

I'm planning to get tmc confinement ting kat this time round. Hubby said ok too.. though pricey but their menu looks good.

I saw my sil with their food before. Pipping hot de.
really? tts good! havnt really decide if to get CL or just ting kat... do not have a good experience with my mil for my # 1..

I will just go with tingkat.

#1 - survive without tingkat or CL. Hubby cooked confinement lunch n dinner for me for 1 week. Thereafter his grandma cook confinement dinner for me - he will tabao back. Lunch i cook simple 1 dish meal everyday.

#2 - decided to be nice to myself. Hired a very good cook CL. Cook 3 meals for me for 1 month. We also have a helper la. She left many things for my helper to do. She didn't have to do any night feed at all cos bb sleep with us and i latch him at night. Kinda felt we under utilised the CL yet paid so much for her.

#3 - this time round. Decided just to pamper myself with TMC tingkat lunch n dinner can liao...

I saw the menu for tmc confinement tingkat during #1. They look delicious but it's quite pricy. If I recall correctly, I just have to top up a few hundreds and I can get a cl already. Plus the cl will help to take care of baby such as changing diapers and bathing. So in the end I went with cl

agree. but CL price is just CL price. haven include ingredient cost. herb cost. electricity n etc etc...

since i have a helper. we don't need a CL actually...

if got helper, than can skip CL. my friend also change to hire a maid in the end.
the maid arrive like 1 month before she deliver and take care of the newborn till she left after 2 years.

Yes I have checked the review for this caterer. It's a malay lady. She is very well established. Well known also. Best part her tingkat is very nutritious. It's Dapur Ummi Abdullah. Just wanted to make sure her price is reasonable. They don't give rice Bec confinement usually need to eat rice warm or smtg. I have no clue abt tingkat confinement food.
For my no.1 my mil will tell my helper what to cook.
Then for my no.2 Bec of language barrier with my helper, I just ask her to cut the veg. I will cook chix soup or spinach soup with fried fish. Just alternate for 30 days. Damn boring lol.
No.3 I think my baby machine body needs some pampering liao.
I also noticed alot of mummies going onto baby no.3 here. Back in 2010 online smh group only 1 or 2 mummies having their 3rd child. All going for sg50 babies? Lol
My Sil was teasing me ystd saying during pri 1 registration the Sg50 batch gona have big headache. Lol. But for those baby 2 and more no need to worry la. Phase 2A. Haha..

Attachments

• 1418895474043.jpg
    1418895474043.jpg
    87.4 KB · Views: 983
Ah but halal won't have all my favorite dishes leh... Like pork trotters, liver, zhu du tang etc lol! I'm actually quite looking forward to eating those!!

yallo, hahah....i am more looking forward to the vinegar pork trotters and the hard boil egg in it...other than tt, not really..

So fast already planning for confinement food. :)
I will be happy with steam fish, a veggie and a fish. My mum used to cook that daily during my confinement, mostly fish waha ...
Anyone with MS, mine is night sickness, strike me very badly especially at night. :confused:
Comes with bad headache too, sleep latest by 9 every night :(

In case anyone wana get a maid pls get e maid in earlier to be on e safe side. If she's not to ur liking u can still change her before u deliver else it'll be hell for u. Just like we tend to put our kid in cc at least few months before we deliver for them to adapt etc.
I'm now gg thru a diff time with my maid now. Everyone in the household is suffering because of her.

I will be happy with steam fish, a veggie and a fish. My mum used to cook that daily during my confinement, mostly fish waha ...
Anyone with MS, mine is night sickness, strike me very badly especially at night. :confused:

Believe it or not, I have to make a decision on the tingkat confinement food very soon Bec the lady only does 20pax confinement per day it seems and she is getting full! Lol
Now I am worried even for hospital beds.

In case anyone wana get a maid pls get e maid in earlier to be on e safe side. If she's not to ur liking u can still change her before u deliver else it'll be hell for u. Just like we tend to put our kid in cc at least few months before we deliver for them to adapt etc.
I'm now gg thru a diff time with my maid now. Everyone in the household is suffering because of her.

Oh gosh... I have to get this done too... Haiz... Dunno where to start in finding a helper also

if popular, must faster chop liao.
If u all planning to put babies in IFC ...also please do it asap.

Believe it or not, I have to make a decision on the tingkat confinement food very soon Bec the lady only does 20pax confinement per day it seems and she is getting full! Lol
Now I am worried even for hospital beds.
Then I think is better for u to book early just in case.
Which hospital did u choose?

Yes I have checked the review for this caterer. It's a malay lady. She is very well established. Well known also. Best part her tingkat is very nutritious. It's Dapur Ummi Abdullah. Just wanted to make sure her price is reasonable. They don't give rice Bec confinement usually need to eat rice warm or smtg. I have no clue abt tingkat confinement food.
For my no.1 my mil will tell my helper what to cook.
Then for my no.2 Bec of language barrier with my helper, I just ask her to cut the veg. I will cook chix soup or spinach soup with fried fish. Just alternate for 30 days. Damn boring lol.
No.3 I think my baby machine body needs some pampering liao.
I also noticed alot of mummies going onto baby no.3 here. Back in 2010 online smh group only 1 or 2 mummies having their 3rd child. All going for sg50 babies? Lol
My Sil was teasing me ystd saying during pri 1 registration the Sg50 batch gona have big headache. Lol. But for those baby 2 and more no need to worry la. Phase 2A. Haha..

The menu looks pretty good and is really cheap for that price! MOst I see are usually 1.2k per day for 1 meal...

Hope your maid issue gets sorted out... I understand how frustrating maid problems are!

Ya my MS is especially bad at night. I would get up and throw up 4-5 times between 10pm to 3am... no need to sleep liao sigh. Gynae says its reflux and gave me medicine which helped....

Hello mummies! I'm pregnant with my first child and after a turbulent first trimester with Ms and what not, I finally feel better. I'm glad to find this forum and learn from other mummies. :) my Edd is July 2nd though I wonder if baby will decide to arrive a bit earlier...

Welcome Kokomi.
So lucky u are don't with ur first trimester.
I am at week 9 and am have been throwing up every night for the past.few.days... :(

Hi mommasg50.

My obgyn warned me I might have some bad days but I'll look on the bright side and think about those good days. Hang in there. I talk to baby when I feel bad and while baby draws nutrition from me, I draw mental strength from baby heehee

Anyone nt gg to do oscar or harmony? During my #1 these 2 tests dun exist leh. Dont feel like doing oscar cos nt v accurate. But then harmony abit too expensive imo...

Anyone nt gg to do oscar or harmony? During my #1 these 2 tests dun exist leh. Dont feel like doing oscar cos nt v accurate. But then harmony abit too expensive imo...
Oscar is not compulsory, if you are young & no family history most probably you can skip it.
I skipped for #1 so #2 , I think will skip it too

i oso thk so. But since i did it for #1, i will do it for this pregnancy oso.. like u know being fair..

Niwayz.. am gg for oscar tmrw. How much is it?

Hi all, I am also gonna be a first-time mummy. Going into my week 11. I have been feeling so emotional these few weeks, must be the hormones >.<

Should be going for oscar test in Jan

i am having very bad case of PUPP....look so horrible with the rashes.
If my hubby did not support me, i think i will go into depression mood.

haiz......got gestational diabetics already bad enough...now hit with PUPP so early in the pregnancy :(

wah, the thread is moving fast. I'm just back from taiwan. all the ms gone while I am there but the moment I reach sg, the ms is back :( Babies really now how to enjoy. hahaha. I'm going to skip oscar this time as I dun want to make any decision just in case one of the twin *touch wood* turn out to be not well.

Welcome back ellesie! How was your Taiwan trip?? I just booked tickets to go Taiwan in Mar, very excited :D

The trip is good n relaxing as we self drive so can manage own timing. But a bit tired as well. Eating non stop. Haha. Bbs behaving well. N I have the first very obvious bbs movement. The feeling is really great. Dun feel like coming back. Haha. Cos now the ms strike again.sian . Lucky its a short week this week. Do u join tour or f&e. U sure will enjoy it n can shop bb item. I hv to restrain myself from shopping bbs item cos din know gender. So can only drool

Hey mummies. How's Monday. I am at the mall. Wow! I forgot how Christmas mad rush can get.
I need to rant, pls hear me out. So I am a SAHM. I really take care of my hubby. (touch wood). I cook for him almost all the time Bec he is a home food junkie. But of course, due to MS I am no where near raw food. We have been eating out. And he has been becoming very cranky. I explain to him Everytime it's not easy for me to cook and he keeps forgetting. And he wants me to keep reminding him why I can't cook. Men sometimes are way too pampered. It's annoying.
So here I am, at the mall, with the excuse of buying groceries but actually slacking at cafe with my decaffeinated coffee while he manages the babies. Lol.

Back