(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Can go facial ? I tried to do facial, but when I sleep on my back , get cramp easily and keep moving my body lol ... Then I give up after that facial on hold till now ...

i go almost every month since 5 mths preggy... so far comfortable leh... maybe beautician helped me to adjust the bed such that its not lying flat... she also tuck a pillow under my knees.

If I have slept badly for the past week or so... I will have almost undisturbed nap there :p haha

i go almost every month since 5 mths preggy... so far comfortable leh... maybe beautician helped me to adjust the bed such that its not lying flat... she also tuck a pillow under my knees.

If I have slept badly for the past week or so... I will have almost undisturbed nap there :p haha

Mine does that too
Adjust to our comfort position

I see ... Ai ya me go for those neighborhood one ... I still have one package at paragon .. But lazy to go down , so just cross the road opposite my house neighborhood .. Also package .. With gua sha facial and threading ..

The one in paragon is good ... The bed warm , sort like circulate the blood ... But her standard drop drop a bit after she gets sick ..

Think abt it , must faster go to finish up the package ..

Good morning mummies! On morning off today so still lazing in bed. TGIF! Looking forward to my mj game tonight, think its my 2nd last game before I pop liao.

I have not been to a facial since I was 6 wks preggy! I signed up for a package that time somemore, cos I went to NUH for my very first scan, n was so happy n relieved to see heartbeat, so later that day when I went to holland v for the last session of my previous package (I used to live near there), I super good mood so when kena cross sell i everything also said yes. Then after that I'm just too lazy to go all the way there again. Again, waste money. I think I still have outstanding package left from Jean Yip from my very first job in OCBC Jurong Pt in 2001, wahaha. Periodically they will still call me.

Good morning mummies! On morning off today so still lazing in bed. TGIF! Looking forward to my mj game tonight, think its my 2nd last game before I pop liao.

I have not been to a facial since I was 6 wks preggy! I signed up for a package that time somemore, cos I went to NUH for my very first scan, n was so happy n relieved to see heartbeat, so later that day when I went to holland v for the last session of my previous package (I used to live near there), I super good mood so when kena cross sell i everything also said yes. Then after that I'm just too lazy to go all the way there again. Again, waste money. I think I still have outstanding package left from Jean Yip from my very first job in OCBC Jurong Pt in 2001, wahaha. Periodically they will still call me.
Wah! Steady. Still can play mj. Hahah.

Won't hve backache?

Ai yo... Nothing compared to my swollen breast Lo ... Now got 3 lump need to rid off ... Irritating ... Pump one hour still there ... Grrrr

My sis also face block duct and lumps all the time and coz she do exclusive pumping since my niece is 2nd mth old, my niece reject her breast, she put everything inside her mouth except her mum's breast. lol.... She can't ask her dotter to help suck it out. :p

My sis is weaning off le, she bf for abt 7 mths le. Funny thing is, her hub and MIL is super supportive of her to stop bfing.. Her MIL keep saying y nvr feed my bb niece S26 which is the same brand her dad took, like implying feed bf will be eh not enough "nutrients" ? *roll eyes*

Hahaha that's why they say women money very easy to earn ...

For me as long the service is good and I feel good I will buy ... If they too pushy I will run .. Kekeke ...

Yes .. Faster enjoy mj ... I machiam know which day I giving birth , keep jioing them to play .. Till sat .. Wanted to Jio on Sunday but one cannot make it then monday pop Liao lol wahaha

My sis also face block duct and lumps all the time and coz she do exclusive pumping since my niece is 2nd mth old, my niece reject her breast, she put everything inside her mouth except her mum's breast. lol.... She can't ask her dotter to help suck it out. :p

My sis is weaning off le, she bf for abt 7 mths le. Funny thing is, her hub and MIL is super supportive of her to stop bfing.. Her MIL keep saying y nvr feed my bb niece S26 which is the same brand her dad took, like implying feed bf will be eh not enough "nutrients" ? *roll eyes*
when in come to BF there are may thnking ..some say after 6 months is redundant more like mummy not willing to let go of the bonding cos the child should be taking solid food and his nutritions should be from solid food
some say BM is unique and the nutrition is un comparable to solid food so the long you can BF the better

so it really depend on what you believe lor

when in come to BF there are may thnking ..some say after 6 months is redundant more like mummy not willing to let go of the bonding cos the child should be taking solid food and his nutritions should be from solid food
some say BM is unique and the nutrition is un comparable to solid food so the long you can BF the better

ya I know its to each his own. :p haha I felt sad that my sis not going to tahan longer... was thinking to borrow her milk if my supply not enough.. hahhaa
talking about solid food, her MIL also got comment, say my sis feeding my niece too much later will grow fat... then we thinking no wonder both ur son so skinny.....

Hahaha that's why they say women money very easy to earn ...

For me as long the service is good and I feel good I will buy ... If they too pushy I will run .. Kekeke ...

Yes .. Faster enjoy mj ... I machiam know which day I giving birth , keep jioing them to play .. Till sat .. Wanted to Jio on Sunday but one cannot make it then monday pop Liao lol wahaha

Heng my mj kakis are my parents, I think I can still playing during my confinement? haha since I living with them wahaha

Cannot tahan old folks thinking ... Luckily I have one supportive mummy ... When I over produce , she says too much Liao .. Then she will give some to my niece and nephew to mix in their milk .. When I see over, I slow down , then she will say so little bottles in the fridge ... Then I will accelerate and pump more again lol

ya I know its to each his own. :p haha I felt sad that my sis not going to tahan longer... was thinking to borrow her milk if my supply not enough.. hahhaa
talking about solid food, her MIL also got comment, say my sis feeding my niece too much later will grow fat... then we thinking no wonder both ur son so skinny.....
have confident in your self lah .. if you put in hardwork .. BF no problem one .. some pple may sound easy ...ample /overloaded with BM then those who are not just have to be hardworking but i believe can be done :)
Heng my mj kakis are my parents, I think I can still playing during my confinement? haha since I living with them wahaha
u think u got time to play lolz .. sleep also not enuff ... looking after bb and cooking confinement food take lot of time ok

Follow your heart ... :)

#2 I did it for 3 yrs ...

As long as we eat healthily the food will be in the bm .. Bb will benefit from there .. That's the reason I say fish daily for 3 yrs.... Lol of cos vege Oso ..

Cannot tahan old folks thinking ... Luckily I have one supportive mummy ... When I over produce , she says too much Liao .. Then she will give some to my niece and nephew to mix in their milk .. When I see over, I slow down , then she will say so little bottles in the fridge ... Then I will accelerate and pump more again lol
your mum is your supply controller lolz ...
if more can keep for next round .. some pple can fill up a temp freezer with BM one leh

My nipple immune Liao ... Lol :p massage will dip ma ... I pump and stimulate can produce more also ma ... Kekek... One hour more 3 meals for my girl Okie la worth it ... Then I can multitask while pumping and massage and squeezing ;p

massage will dip? no la... you pump more but cant get milk out because of the lump, ss will also dip ma...

Just be discipline, do a fix routine pumping session . Record the volume . Most important when you do confinement , rest plenty , relax , drink more fluid ... Can have the milk one ... Jiayou all ...

have confident in your self lah .. if you put in hardwork .. BF no problem one .. some pple may sound easy ...ample /overloaded with BM then those who are not just have to be hardworking but i believe can be done :)

u think u got time to play lolz .. sleep also not enuff ... looking after bb and cooking confinement food take lot of time ok

I will jia you! hahah
Actually my parents and bro are pretty sweet. When my sis was doing confinement during the world cup period, she will pass my neice to my dad or bro to handle while she go pump milk in the middle of the night. They were up watching soccer. haha

Back