Hubby is married to his job

2.5hr to see lights in orchard is quite reasonable...
people will need to pose and take photo, chat about the lighting, and stuffs which tourists do... even my china customers come to see my company's plant, they want to pose in the car park to take photo *god knows for what?!*

for the virgin part, i will keep my mouth shut because i'm not into the staying-virgin-before-marriage team as i dont understand how it really works...

but when you say you decide to forgive and learnt to trust him again, did you really do it? because if you genuinely forgive someone, you definitely wun pick and talk about his past fault again. you move on and tackle the future.

if you are crying and not happy, and you refuse to tell him about it. then he can only go to sleep coz he really exhausted after working the entire day. if both of u cant communicate properly, i think your rship will only head south...

hi there..let me share on my parents' history then. For the first 10 years of their marriage, my dad was mostly not around because he was clocking in hours at work 7 days a week and my mom played her part as a dutiful wife. Because it's a family business he had to put in extra hours and be answerable to literally everyone so it is not abnormal with the hours that your husband is putting in. The thing is, how long will you want to be understanding. My dad finally left his family business and settled for a job that had more normal hours - but whilst I was growing up, I did not see much of him but my Mom. I have to admit the luxuries in life I enjoyed whilst my dad was putting in those hours were great, it's always a trade off unfortunately.

Question is - when you decided to marry him, he may have promised to give you time and attention but we all know that is not entirely possible if he's still in the family business. Children came into the picture and my mom busied herself with us so having kids or not, it may be a good thing in your situation. Like what pixie highlighted, what is in his past is past and you have "forgiven" him so you need to cross the barrier within you to completely let go of it otherwise it will haunt you everytime you feel insecure and think of the hundreds what-ifs that may happen whenever he is away/stressed/not by your side. Definitely easier said than done and when we choose to marry the person, we forget the past, begin the new chapter and accept his shortcomings as well.

Back