(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

BENTONG GINGER FOR CONFINEMENT

Hey ladies, if you are looking for these ginger for confinement, I found them in Whampoa Market in one of the stalls facing the food stalls... The ginger are covered in soil in a carton..
Can share Why must find this specific ginger ? I tot old ginger can liao ??? I dun know ginger also got different types haha..

week 32 : 61.9kg
week 34 +5 days : 64kg

Should I be worried that I gained so much just over 2 weeks? Any of you face this? I dnt want my baby too be so big. But, I feel like I did not eat alot. Is it due to water retention?

Mine is opposite case. Before I got preggers, I thought my metabolic rate getting lower by the year as I grow older. But then my weight gain during pregnancy seems rather slow, like where did the food go?! I don't have much water retention. But it's not just my own weight gain, I also take note of the bb's weight gain and compare to mine. My LO gained only 50% of my weight gain for the past month, so his growth rate is even slower. Maybe it's nature's way of managing his weight gain so that he will be small enough for me to have natural birth. *keeping fingers and toes crossed*

The GP said I suay, coz I kena a strain of flu virus that is not protected by the flu vaccine. Gave me 2 days MC and prescribed Dhasedyl cough syrup, chlorpheniramine (running nose) and lozenges. I'm going easy on the cough syrup coz I don't want it to hurt my LO.

The GP said I suay, coz I kena a strain of flu virus that is not protected by the flu vaccine. Gave me 2 days MC and prescribed Dhasedyl cough syrup, chlorpheniramine (running nose) and lozenges. I'm going easy on the cough syrup coz I don't want it to hurt my LO.

The cough syrup my doc prescribed for me before I was preggers, but didn't prescribe when I was preggie. Chlorpheniramine - she did prescribe for me as well when I was down with flu in July, but reduced dosage of only half tab each time...

How r u feeling??

The cough syrup my doc prescribed for me before I was preggers, but didn't prescribe when I was preggie. Chlorpheniramine - she did prescribe for me as well when I was down with flu in July, but reduced dosage of only half tab each time...

How r u feeling??

When I got out of the doc's room and saw the cough syrup being dispensed to me by the counter staff, I immediately asked. Then I overheard the doctor say from his room that no medication is really safe for pregnancy, but it's ok to take the cough syrup. The counter staff also said I can reduce the dosage to play safe and stop taking when I feel better, which is what I'm going to do. Maybe coz it's 3rd trimester and more stable already (compared to the 1st trimester when I last had the flu and wasn't given any cough syrup) so doc is more confident to give cough syrup?

Feeling tired but that's coz I went for the Robinsons sale at Orchard *ahem* on the way home *ahem* (finding any excuse to go shopping :p). Immediately took the meds and starting to feel drowsy. Maybe LO already sleeping from the meds. But the cough is gone for now.

Eh.... my doc say some women naturally get water retention even thou they drink a lot of water.

I eat a lot of salad too especially after kena GD. I don't like the taste of cook veggie, my mum always cook soggy veg. haha I preferred crunchy veg
Ya and some doesn't have.
So far mine still looks ok. Not sure if it's the compression socks that's working haha

you know its quite amazing at this stage of our pregnancy, the LO is responding to our tapping and such... will you mummies just tap belly for "FUN" sake...kekeke
Ya...i oso realise that. my hubby oso tap tap then my bb will move. And my hubby find it funny and keep on tapping!! -_-

Eh.... my doc say some women naturally get water retention even thou they drink a lot of water.

I eat a lot of salad too especially after kena GD. I don't like the taste of cook veggie, my mum always cook soggy veg. haha I preferred crunchy veg
Actually ever since my report shows that I got fatty liver , I've been eating more healthy diet .. Been eating a lot of salad before I'm conceived ...
It's healthy and crunchy ...

Actually I like the salad at cedele too ... :)

[ QUOTE="fluffy_fluffy, post: 7685387, member: 27137"]Can see or not ? Cannot see let me know then I will go take better one

Eh ask u same pose or only one pose?[/QUOTE]
Pose have to see bb Lo .. Hahah ... Props she will prepare quite a few types .. She took for me total of 25 shots ..

When I got out of the doc's room and saw the cough syrup being dispensed to me by the counter staff, I immediately asked. Then I overheard the doctor say from his room that no medication is really safe for pregnancy, but it's ok to take the cough syrup. The counter staff also said I can reduce the dosage to play safe and stop taking when I feel better, which is what I'm going to do. Maybe coz it's 3rd trimester and more stable already (compared to the 1st trimester when I last had the flu and wasn't given any cough syrup) so doc is more confident to give cough syrup?

Feeling tired but that's coz I went for the Robinsons sale at Orchard *ahem* on the way home *ahem* (finding any excuse to go shopping :p). Immediately took the meds and starting to feel drowsy. Maybe LO already sleeping from the meds. But the cough is gone for now.
The other time I went to see doc , they give me the cough syrup - leaf extracts one .. Non drowsy . Think the only cough medicine for pregnant ladies

Robinson sale till when ? Today or tml ?

Eh ask u same pose or only one pose?
Pose have to see bb Lo .. Hahah ... Props she will prepare quite a few types .. She took for me total of 25 shots ..[/QUOTE]
All diff pose or repeat/ duplicate ?
What happen if bb is sleepy head always sleep then hard to take picture leh

Pose have to see bb Lo .. Hahah ... Props she will prepare quite a few types .. She took for me total of 25 shots ..
All diff pose or repeat/ duplicate ?
What happen if bb is sleepy head always sleep then hard to take picture leh[/QUOTE]
Haha sleepy head then will be like mine ... Eyes half open half close ...

Just sharing only .. You see if you like or not

The other time I went to see doc , they give me the cough syrup - leaf extracts one .. Non drowsy . Think the only cough medicine for pregnant ladies

The leaf picture one could be the non-drowsy version of mine, which is drowsy and hence more effective. I told doc I'm ok with drowsy as long as he gives MC.

hehe, hard to say wor, nowadays pp give birth earlier than EDD.. most of my friends give birth around 37/38 wks
I am hoping bb stay till after 1 Jan 15, by then 37wks lo~ anytime can pop, I don't mind... I am pretty sick of monitoring my glucose levels and jabbing daily.. haha wanna get this over and done with....
Anyway my doc say bb weight is good, if continue stay this way, by 38wks will be around 3kg? hehe to me good size le, haha.
My plan is to walk ALOT after 1 Jan 15. hahaha

Lol my job involves a lot of walking, walk to check setups, walk site recces, walk talk w contractors, walk around different places, walk around in events... but now buah tahan walk walk very sng and heavy, so i try my best to siam out of walking too much.. but sometimes boh bian... this week rest at home i really feel so much better! :)

#1 have been down to high fever again since sat. Brought him to kkh when it hits 41. Was told to stay n sponge n observe till the next med time. Which is pointless since I was already doing all these at hm. Was worried coz Bufen and paracetamol doesn't seem to be working much this Rd. Anyway doc says nothing can b done at this stage but if I feel that I can't handle it. I can get him admitted. Which I kind of prefer coz I'm so tired having to wake up 1-2hourly to check his temp and to give med. But hub rejected the offer straight out.

Back home we had a small argument. Which he insist he can look after #1 so that I can rest tat night. But knowing him how can I not worry?! He nv wakes up on his own to give #1 med b4! Anyway he managed to that night. N how would I knw? Coz I woke up Everytime as well.

Mon went to gynae. Told her abt e hurting sensation on my throat but was only given mac lasenages. Tat night #1 temp went up to 40 again.Going without much zzz for 2-3 nights I also caught the bug.

Intial plan was for me to do some mkting on tue am. But when I woke up with a terrible headache, coughing non-stop n changed voice, my hub instead of insisting for me to stay in bed. Asked if I want to go to e mkt. I'm so pissed, I refused to speak to him. Then after awhile he said he needs to Rush off to work, would I like my fil to send me to e doc. Again I refused to answer him. N seriously at tat point I was having such bad headache, I Knw I will faint if I'm made to stand and wait Ard to see e doc.

Its thurs #1 is still having bad cough n flu. Fever still yoyo between 37.5-38. But timing for paracetamol is drag till 5-6hourly. Will most likely bring him for another consultation Tmr. Im still not sure if I want to see a GP. After staying in bed for the pass 2 days my headache is finally gone. But v bad cough n flu with lot of greenish phelgm. Had an episode of nose bleed again yesterday. Guess I blow my nose too hard... Took Eno, had brew pear... Throat doesn't feel GD but feels like it's more a back drip problem rather then sore throat. Will 枇杷膏 help? Also can I take Panadol when I'm already on cardiprin?

Sorry for this longwinded post. I'm still really pissed with my hub

*Hugs* Sounds exhausting, you must also take care of yourself well in order to take care of your #1. Jia you! Take care!
See GP ba, sometimes too sick its better to take med rather than avoid cos we are preggie. Last month i was really sick and i din take med after seeing GP, wanted to fight the virus on my own rather than take med which may nt be good for bb.. .then i got more and more sick, in the end took med and took longer to recover too.

Avocado, imo is not considered sweet. It is a fatty fruit, but mostly is unsaturated fat - the good fat, so it's okay. Most ppl will take avo milkshade with gula melaka, If you are worried about it being too sweet, then don't add the gula melaka. Otherways u can consume it is in a salad (my favourite way to eat avo), sandwich or you can use it to make guacamole dip and eat with salsa and tortilla chips...

I just found a recipe for avocado smoothie online which i'm gg to try this weekend. Avocado, banana, yoghurt and orange juice blend together, the banana provides the sweetness so shouldnt have to add extra sugar. But if prefer more sweet can add honey. sounds yum yum, cant wait to try :)

I just found a recipe for avocado smoothie online which i'm gg to try this weekend. Avocado, banana, yoghurt and orange juice blend together, the banana provides the sweetness so shouldnt have to add extra sugar. But if prefer more sweet can add honey. sounds yum yum, cant wait to try :)
Banana is good .. Supposed to be able to cure water retention .

This recipe sound yummilious :)

Morning mummies! Wah can't sleep again.

Woke up at 4am cause hubby was having a headache. Feeling sleepy but can't get to sleep.:(

Back