(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

follow my avo shake recipe, your blood sugar wont rocket! hehe

1 ripe avocado + 1 cup of cold full cream milk + 1 tsp pure coco powder (or milo powder) ---->> blend and viola and drink (do not add sugar/honey)
Got other powder can add into it? Cos I don't drink coco or milo.

Got other powder can add into it? Cos I don't drink coco or milo.

ooohhh then dun add lo... actually ripe avo is quite tasteless...

you can experiment around (maybe green tea powder or cinnamon powder) or throw in some cherries/blueberries to make it slightly sweeter...

actually I also like to blend avo with lemon juice then pour it over greek yogurt! as you can see I love sour stuff!

My gynae said best is week 38 but if week 36 actually okie also. I still in nervous from time to time n fingers crossed till week 38. Cos gynae said might have bleeding from week 32 or 33 onwards based on oscar report if no choice den got to deliver bb early. He said the most importantly is holding bb on hand even need to stay in nicu but of course fingers crossed it won't happen. Let me dong till at least week 37. :)

y have bleeding? hows ur Protein S results now? my reading is 34 at I think 31 wks, am on 60mg till next wk then will switch to 40mg. left around 14 jabs to go!

you can experiment around (maybe green tea powder or cinnamon powder) or throw in some cherries/blueberries to make it slightly sweeter...

actually I also like to blend avo with lemon juice then pour it over greek yogurt! as you can see I love sour stuff!
Haha I need to do experiment now le cos need to use these few weeks to pump weight for her.

yah i told her ..just in case ...even though i felt better ...kiasi and kiasu lolz

yah lor cute leh.. how much ..i dun mind paying for that lolz

are they station in TMC ? and can those photo be used to make passport :p
Yes there is a lady who will station in tmc, she will go to every ward to check with the mummy . If you want pass port size think can add on on top of the package you took . Later go and find the brochure and send to all to share..

they took it in TMC ? where they find the props .. etc .. and where they take it ??
hmm if i do it then not fair to my #1 leh :p

Hahah they took in nursary room with their props ...

Boy and girl having different one ma .. Since your #1 have the pen , this one girl right ? Should take pic :p

Actually sounds like a good deal. Do you know the company offering this package???
Not bad la , at least really taken when they are newborn , we no need to bring them out during confinement .. Specially for the nb .. For lazy mummy like me is good lolz

Nice! I wanna take also! They provide all the props and take in our room?

They took in the nursary room. Not sure if they can take it in our room .. You can ask her ?

Lol nvm ur #1 u did the calligraphy pen etc liao..now #2 do sth different haha

Ya.. Same sentiment ..

Unless both same sex then do all the same ..

if in our room i dun mind leh lolz since bb will be with me in room most of the time

Can ask the lady if can do in ward instead of nursery room
Gynae seem okie w the weight leh. Err I'm smaller built hub said I so small what I expect uh.
Lol I wanted to eat durian but blood dr said no no for durian eh...avocado sweet? That time not durian season my elder sis heard can increase breast milk one box $30 also she buy so little only lor.
Haha I signed on package for pregnancy n bb photoshoot liao. Hub said wait bb can climb time den only go studio take the photos.
I tried to like eat beef don't really can take the smell but still eat when got chance. Keep telling LO I eat she must absorb cos I nv eat beef lor.

Do you eat mac ? Yoshinoya ? Sushi?
Normally eat the salad with avocado in sushi tei... Otherwise you can order the prawn with avocado sushi ?

Or maybe try the Thai express avocado milkshake ?

Durian puff ? I dun care next week I'm going to eat durian after staying at home for 23 days
Whahahah

Avocado, imo is not considered sweet. It is a fatty fruit, but mostly is unsaturated fat - the good fat, so it's okay. Most ppl will take avo milkshade with gula melaka, If you are worried about it being too sweet, then don't add the gula melaka. Otherways u can consume it is in a salad (my favourite way to eat avo), sandwich or you can use it to make guacamole dip and eat with salsa and tortilla chips...
Yeah , sometimes my hb will make avocado salad with chicken at home also

follow my avo shake recipe, your blood sugar wont rocket! hehe

1 ripe avocado + 1 cup of cold full cream milk + 1 tsp pure coco powder (or milo powder) ---->> blend and viola and drink (do not add sugar/honey)

Woohoo ... All the rich ingredient .. My first pregnancy I drank a lot of full cream milk , put on quite a lot of weight .. Now I drink low fat fresh milk lol.

Good recipe babe..

Vanilla ? I dunno never try kekekek

not only beef ma, can eat duck meat also red meat. eat fish!
Fish , during confinement eat till you vomit lol ... My food every day got fish ... See till I scare .. After confinement if still breastfeeding also must eat fish ... Imagine last time I breastfeed for 3 years , 3 years of fish..... Dunno if I will smell of fish or not :p

ImageUploadedByForum1418889600.091705.jpg
ImageUploadedByForum1418889649.731683.jpg

For you ladies to see the packages

Yes there is a lady who will station in tmc, she will go to every ward to check with the mummy . If you want pass port size think can add on on top of the package you took . Later go and find the brochure and send to all to share..
ok ok good...i know we struggle to take photo for #1 passport ..if this one can take for us...swee lah.. ok u let us know ...find the brochure when you are free bah

Boy and girl having different one ma .. Since your #1 have the pen , this one girl right ? Should take pic :p

Not bad la , at least really taken when they are newborn , we no need to bring them out during confinement .. Specially for the nb .. For lazy mummy like me is good lolz

They took in the nursary room. Not sure if they can take it in our room .. You can ask her ?
Ya.. Same sentiment ..
yah this one a girl .. lolz i still thinking abit pen though i am quite relunctant to make her botak just to make pen .. will see about it
nursery got space for them to take meh

Normally eat the salad with avocado in sushi tei... Otherwise you can order the prawn with avocado sushi ?
Durian puff ? I dun care next week I'm going to eat durian after staying at home for 23 days
Whahahah
Woohoo ... All the rich ingredient .. My first pregnancy I drank a lot of full cream milk , put on quite a lot of weight .. Now I drink low fat fresh milk lol.
Good recipe babe..[/QUOTE]

lolz ..milk is a good source of weight booster too

Fish , during confinement eat till you vomit lol ... My food every day got fish ... See till I scare .. After confinement if still breastfeeding also must eat fish ... Imagine last time I breastfeed for 3 years , 3 years of fish..... Dunno if I will smell of fish or not :p
wah u BF for 3 years :eek: i can do it for 6 months i very satisfied liao :p

ok ok good...i know we struggle to take photo for #1 passport ..if this one can take for us...swee lah.. ok u let us know ...find the brochure when you are free bah

yah this one a girl .. lolz i still thinking abit pen though i am quite relunctant to make her botak just to make pen .. will see about it
nursery got space for them to take meh

Whahahah
Good recipe babe..

lolz ..milk is a good source of weight booster too

wah u BF for 3 years :eek: i can do it for 6 months i very satisfied liao :p[/QUOTE]
Hahaha ... They say good then must let my girl fully Benefit since I got the supply and time ...

Breastfeeding for 3 yrs also not cheap with the eating of the fish for all meal ... But beneficial to me also .. So just continue Lo ... Milk powder save but all go to buying fish lol

you know its quite amazing at this stage of our pregnancy, the LO is responding to our tapping and such... will you mummies just tap belly for "FUN" sake...kekeke

you know its quite amazing at this stage of our pregnancy, the LO is responding to our tapping and such... will you mummies just tap belly for "FUN" sake...kekeke

I won't purposely tap to disturb him if he is not moving... like someone disturbing me and waking me up from a slumber like that... LOL. But when he is moving, I will push him so he'll move to another position....

Dont' think will always eat fish.. I see my mum cook for my sis... its pork and ginger sauce.. I so not looking forward to confinement food

I tap for fun then hub scold me.. say I disturb bb

Dont' think will always eat fish.. I see my mum cook for my sis... its pork and ginger sauce.. I so not looking forward to confinement food

fish is highly recommended food for confinement hearsay boost bm supply ..not sure how true

Ya.. Same sentiment ..

Whahahah

Good recipe babe..
Ya hor can try mac beef burger. Yoshinoya my place shopping centre dont have. Can we eat salad? I was thinking the veggie is raw yet to cook.
I kept thinking milkshade sweet or not.

Mine active all day from morning to night.

Even when I wake up to pee he's also moving his legs.

Anyway weather is so hot today!

Ya hor can try mac beef burger. Yoshinoya my place shopping centre dont have. Can we eat salad? I was thinking the veggie is raw yet to cook.

Salad is okay if you prepare it yourself. Those pre-prepared ones dunno how long they have left there for how long liao... better don't risk it...

fish is highly recommended food for confinement hearsay boost bm supply ..not sure how true
I was told need to take a lot of ngoh herr, threadfin which is good for confinement.

Thought they say can't drink water?
Will cause water retention? Lol
water retention happen when you did not take enuff water

beside during confinement we need to take water as in those confinement tea not plain water ...
it is basically ... one mouth drink and transfer another mouth via BM lolz
Salad is okay if you prepare it yourself. Those pre-prepared ones dunno how long they have left there for how long liao... better don't risk it...
I was told need to take a lot of ngoh herr, threadfin which is good for confinement.

that is the safest fish to take not because it is good for confinement..some fish are high in mercury etc so guess pple just bet on the safest fish bah
I ask my mum to cook more.. but my sis nvr eat also a lot of milk.. haha
fish contained DHA mah good also lah... maybe that expensive why frozen EBM smell fishy metalic lolz

by the way, previously one mummy asked me which confinement caterer i am going for... I have decided to go with Richfood as their trial food is quite tasty and now their menu changes every week... best of all if you take 28 days dual meals, the cost per meal is the cheapest among the others i tried...

Thought they say can't drink water?
water retention happen when you did not take enuff water

beside during confinement we need to take water as in those confinement tea not plain water ...
it is basically ... one mouth drink and transfer another mouth via BM lolz

I drink plain water every day during my confinement :D I cant stand drinking RDLT every time. Though no sugar added, the dried longan makes the the tea qutie sweet, after a while, I will ask to drink more plain water!

My whole pregnancy eat a lot of salad... but mostly sushi tei salad & hb made one. except 1st trimester.. =)

I drink plain water every day during my confinement :D I cant stand drinking RDLT every time. Though no sugar added, the dried longan makes the the tea qutie sweet, after a while, I will ask to drink more plain water!

As long as it's boiled water, it's okay right??

BENTONG GINGER FOR CONFINEMENT

Hey ladies, if you are looking for these ginger for confinement, I found them in Whampoa Market in one of the stalls facing the food stalls... The ginger are covered in soil in a carton..

Try not to eat salad from outside, cos dunno if they got wash properly. Milkshake is definitely sweet!

i also drink 3l but still get retention if walk alot

Eh.... my doc say some women naturally get water retention even thou they drink a lot of water.

My whole pregnancy eat a lot of salad... but mostly sushi tei salad & hb made one. except 1st trimester.. =)

I eat a lot of salad too especially after kena GD. I don't like the taste of cook veggie, my mum always cook soggy veg. haha I preferred crunchy veg

Eh.... my doc say some women naturally get water retention even thou they drink a lot of water.
I eat a lot of salad too especially after kena GD. I don't like the taste of cook veggie, my mum always cook soggy veg. haha I preferred crunchy veg
i only have that for this pregnancy haiz ...

BENTONG GINGER FOR CONFINEMENT

Hey ladies, if you are looking for these ginger for confinement, I found them in Whampoa Market in one of the stalls facing the food stalls... The ginger are covered in soil in a carton..
i tot all market will sell them ? i know learnt from my mom ginger price has gone up too lolz

Haha sometimes I do press for bb to kick den hub said why I like that why must press to disturb her...she response to me i very happy eh..

[ QUOTE="fluffy_fluffy, post: 7685387, member: 27137"]Can see or not ? Cannot see let me know then I will go take better one[/QUOTE]

Eh ask u same pose or only one pose?

Try not to eat salad from outside, cos dunno if they got wash properly. Milkshake is definitely sweet!
Oh den no salad outside n no no for milkshake......my gynae want me to eat calcium pill every morning but no milk cos too sweet. He said no milk can still eat supplements but too many milk he worry too much also. To me it is sweet so don't dare to touch.

I eat a lot of salad too especially after kena GD. I don't like the taste of cook veggie, my mum always cook soggy veg. haha I preferred crunchy veg[/QUOTE]
Haha I don't dare cos scare yet to cook only dare to eat abit so that I would feel better than c hub eat...lol

Back