Amazon spree*Collect at JP / Jems/ Simei *xchange rate 1.46*

Hi.

My order:

Item 1
Item Name:Guinness World Records 2015 (Hardcover)
URL:http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1908843632/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1418550103&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Price: $14.47
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD19.39

Item 2
Item Name: ALEX Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Duct Tape Party, 769X
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009A...055421?qid=1418549936&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Price: $16.02
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD21.47

Item3:
Item name: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Flashlight
URL: http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-...10813&sr=8-4&keywords=melissa+doug+flashlight
Price: $6.59
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD 8.83
Total = S$49.69

Correct? Will transfer to you by this morning if so. Tks!

Hi.

My order:

Item 1
Item Name:Guinness World Records 2015 (Hardcover)
URL:http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1908843632/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1418550103&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Price: $14.47
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD19.39

Item 2
Item Name: ALEX Toys - Do-it-Yourself Wear! Duct Tape Party, 769X
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B009A...055421?qid=1418549936&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SY200_QL40
Price: $16.02
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD21.47

Item3:
Item name: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Blossom Bright Flashlight
URL: http://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Blossom-Bright-Flashlight/dp/B0044JUL6Q/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1418610813&sr=8-4&keywords=melissa doug flashlight
Price: $6.59
Total USD x $1.34 = SGD 8.83
Total = S$49.69

Correct? Will transfer to you by this morning if so. Tks!
yes

Book1.jpg Book1closeup.jpg Book2.jpg
Posting on behalf of my friend,
Her Feedback after collection yesterday.
This is my first time buying new books from Amazon through this spree dealer, Pixie Ng.
Spreeist is unfriendly and not helpful.
I supposed to meet her at Jem but later she sms me said to meet at Westgate.
Ok, so I waited at Westgate. Few minutes passed, I sms her again and guess what she told me, she is at Jem. What? Sigh.. I have to walk back to Jem again.
And she didn't even tell me the exact meet up location, so I had to contact her again.
Yesterday when I collected 5 new books from her, I didn't notice that two of the books with dents/folded in the front and back cover.
If it had been used book I'd be perfectly fine with that, but I am kind of bummed since it was supposed to new books. I always buy new books so that I can keep it.
I'm not sure whether the books were damaged before it was shipped out or after arrival in Singapore.
I contacted this spreeist again for an advice but she mentioned to me that I need to directly contact Amazon for 1 to 1 exchange.
Ok fine, but I was kind of pissed off the way she answered me like she is not responsible for the damaged books and doesn't feel apologetic at all. She even firmly told me that she don't earn a single cents. I'm curious; if she said she is helping everyone to save shipping cost buying stuffs from Amazon can't she do it more willingly? She doesn't even look happy at all when I liaise with her.
I guess this is just my bad luck to experience such problem.
Attached pictures of the dents/folded books I bought from her.
This would be my first and last time buying from her.

@fatmamalove below is the printscreen of our conversation, so everyone know can see how unreasonable your request.

please let her know i'm not a seller from amazon, and i don't earn any money out of the spree. i even printscreen the order for her to see that what she paid is exactly what amazon selling the books. so far no one has demand me to refund them when they are unhappy with their items, and no one demands me to provide them a service as I dont collect any money for "service".

I also advise her if she wants 1-to-1 exchange with amazon, she has to ship the books back to amazon and amazon will replace her with new books. Logically it is cheaper to buy new books with amazon (since is free shipping) than mail it back to Amazon for an exchange. i do not mind helping your friend if she is nice. But she demands me to refund her, this is quite unreasonable.

P.S: I meet other gals at Jem too yesterday. I believe no one will say i'm give them unhappy face.
Screenshot_2014-12-15-21-32-57.png

Screenshot_2014-12-15-21-33-05.png

Screenshot_2014-12-15-21-33-15.png

Screenshot_2014-12-15-21-33-22.png

Screenshot_2014-12-15-21-33-30.png

Any of my items arrived? :p
2 sandals still not here yet.. expecting on thur.. if can reach by then, i can meet you on friday :)
but you got 1 Gerber Baby-Girls Newborn 3 Piece Set Bodysuit Cap and Legging - Cat, Pink, 12 Months is delay by UPS... the last update is delivering on 10 Dec, but up till now no news at all. i contact amazon they told me is still on the way. hopefully can reach before thur too

Hi,

Transfer made for shipping + top-up exchange rate.
To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
062-33965-9 PIXIE NG
Transfer Currency and Amount S$12.22
Transaction Reference 13769084245
16 Dec 2014 05:42 PM Singapore

Plse acknowledge.
Thanks.

And I would like to collect my items on Fri 6.30pm Jurong Point.
Where shld I meet u?
Can u PM me your hp no?
I will PM you mine :).

Thanks a lot!

Ya, actually this is what need to pay to amazon, previously I been purchase my own but need to hit usd125 to get free shipping and it make me buy more thing and lucky here can group buy so I only can bought wat I need. Normally there is no responsibility of her as shipping always have many problem if u r work in logistics company u should know that! I been purchased wrong size shoe before end up sell as preloved and get a new pair. If u cannot accept then dun buy online as amazon!

Yes. She is helping us so that we can able to buy at amazon which is less than US$125 for my order

I had been bought myself as well if my order is more than $125. The amount I have to pay is same whether I buy myself or via pixie ng.

Even if i order myself, sometimes my package is a bit damage. Its not under our control.

If we can't satisfy we have to contact and need to send back w our own expense to amazon.

Hi Pixie,

My order as below. Tnf $12.03 to yr account at 17 Dec 2014 04:27 PM (ref no. 13774698017).

1) Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mouseka Fun! My Busy Books
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/2764315074/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER
$8.98

Like what others said, I ordered thru amazon before and there were delay and so forth, & Pixie did not earn from helping us to order.
And yet she has been so efficient in telling us & reminding us when our stocks have arrived.

Sigh... I feel they are so so unreasonable and I will definitely blacklist them. Terrible people!!

batch 34 closed - Estimated delivery: Jan. 8, 2015 - Jan. 15, 2015

1 of: Fisher-Price Laugh and Learn My Pretty Learning Purse
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. Condition: New $14.24
1 of: mel Dreamed by melissa Women's Look Mary Jane Flat,Black,8 M US
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. Condition: New $29.14
1 of: NUK Fashion Orthodontic Butterflies Bottle, Girl, 10 Ounce, 3 Count
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. Condition: New $11.24
1 of: Mickey Mouse Clubhouse: Mouseka Fun! My Busy Books, Phidal Publishing Inc.
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. Condition: New $8.98
1 of: Thomas & Friends My Busy Book, Phidal Publishing Inc.
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc. Condition: New $8.98
1 of: Disney Jake and the Never Land Pirates My Busy Book, Phidal Publishing Inc.
Sold by: Amazon Export Sales, Inc

Batch 35 will be open after i'm back from my vacation.
exchange rate is 1.35

not sure why i cant post as a media.. but for more infor: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YnCon3OQJK49cHLcyd2QKFaAZYtR1KZKocuBfHtbkfk/pubhtml
@3kids_29 - SGD0.60
@fatmamalove - SGD0.73 [PAID]
@amour - SGD1.48 [PAID]
@batikid - SGD1.01
@cathycho - SGD0.40[PAID]
@connee - SGD2.33 [PAID]
@contentedmum - SGD0.48
@dewberries - SGD0.55[PAID]
@dlt - SGD0.46
@dodolooi - SGD0.29[PAID]
@Elaine12 - SGD0.24
@schiewpe - SGD2.50 [PAID]
@finspitz01 - SGD0.58 [PAID]
@gaohuian - SGD0.52 [PAID]
@honlili - SGD2.47[PAID]
@huifennn87 - SGD0.39 [PAID]
@joannes - SGD5.06 [PAID]
@jopp - SGD0.82 [PAID]
@leo_neo - SGD3.72 [PAID]
@pandastory - SGD0.55
@poonewa - SGD0.86
@rubyred - SGD0.40 [PAID]
@sharon2009 - SGD0.65 [PAID]
@tinggie - SGD0.72
@vivi_77 - SGD1.12 [PAID]
@ismomo - SGD0.50 [PAID]
@star_eliz - SGD0.30

If you wish to pass me the top up during collection, please bring exact change. Do not pass me the top up and ask me refund the difference to you via IB

19 Dec Jurong Point 6.30pm ->
Popular Playthings Playstix (150 pieces) - @honlili
The Giver (Giver Quartet) - @honlili
Gathering Blue (Giver Quartet) - @honlili
The Wide Window: Or, Disappearance! (Unfortunate Events) - @honlili
The Complete Ramona Collection: Beezus and Ramona, Ramona and Her Father, Ramona and Her Mother, Ramona Quimby, Age 8, Ramona Forever, Ramona the Brave, Ramona the Pest, Ramona's World - @honlili
The Seven Laws Of Success - @honlili
The Plateau Effect: Getting from Stuck to Success - @@honlili
Number the Stars - @honlili
The Reptile Room: Or, Murder! (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 2) - @honlili
The Bad Beginning: Or, Orphans! (A Series of Unfortunate Events, Book 1) - @honlili
Sonia Kashuk® Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick - Sparkling Sand 45 - @gaohuian
Nintendo Super Mario Bros. Wii Plush Toy - 6" Yellow Yoshi - @dewberries
Super Mario Brothers Red Mushroom 8-inch Plush @dewberries
crocs 16277 Star Wars R2D2 Clog (Toddler/Little Kid),Light Grey/Cerulean Blue,1 M US Little Kid - @wulan91
Teva Tirra Y Water Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid),Cactus Flower,7 M US Big Kid - @leo_neo
Teva Tirra C Water Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Cactus Flower,13 M US Little Kid - @leo_neo

19 Dec 8pm Self Collect at my blk ->
Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga Tie Fighter Game - @jopp
Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Gordon Engine - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Porter Engine - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Take-n-Play Millie - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Take-n-Play Connor - @jopp

28 Dec Jurong Point 12pm ->

Holding on ->

Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag, 80-Piece (Classic) - @3kids_29
Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag, 80-Piece (Pink) - @3kids_29
Pumpkin Patch Little Girls' Crochet Trim Stripe Top, White, 3 - @Elaine12
Pumpkin Patch Little Girls' Stripe Legging, Rose Bloom, 3 - @Elaine12
Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset - @star_eliz
P.S: I will not be in Singapore from 20 Dec to 25 Dec

Shipment arrived but have not collected yet. Please kindly make payment for the top up & arrange for collection / delivery soon!

Invicible Scars - @Twinklelove
Udo's Choice Oil 3.6.9 Blend 32-Ounce Glass Bottle- @amour
PLAYMOBIL Take Along Modern Doll House - @batikid

Last edited:
Hi all, I'm back from my vacation....

please let me know when you wish to collect your items... there are more boxes arrived, but i still do not have time to open them up.. will do so during the weekend, and keep you gals updated :)

29 Dec JEM 6.30pm ->
Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag, 80-Piece (Classic) - @3kids_29
Mega Bloks First Builders Big Building Bag, 80-Piece (Pink) - @3kids_29

2 Jan Jurong Point 6.30pm ->

Shipment arrived but have not collected yet. Please kindly make payment for the top up & arrange for collection / delivery soon!

Invicible Scars - @Twinklelove
Udo's Choice Oil 3.6.9 Blend 32-Ounce Glass Bottle- @amour
PLAYMOBIL Take Along Modern Doll House - @batikid
Sonia Kashuk® Chic Luminosity Highlighter Stick - Sparkling Sand 45 - @gaohuian
Teva Tirra Y Water Sandal (Little Kid/Big Kid),Cactus Flower,7 M US Big Kid - @leo_neo
Teva Tirra C Water Sandal (Toddler/Little Kid/Big Kid),Cactus Flower,13 M US Little Kid - @leo_neo
Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga Tie Fighter Game - @jopp
Fisher-Price Thomas The Train - TrackMaster Motorized Gordon Engine - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Porter Engine - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Take-n-Play Millie - @jopp
Thomas the Train: Take-n-Play Connor - @joppPumpkin Patch Little Girls' Crochet Trim Stripe Top, White, 3 - @Elaine12
Pumpkin Patch Little Girls' Stripe Legging, Rose Bloom, 3 - @Elaine12
Hot Wheels Color Shifters Sharkport Showdown Trackset - @star_eliz

Last edited:

Back