(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

ImageUploadedByForum1418881524.039002.jpg

Big Hugs!

It'll take 10-14days for kids to be fully recover..before that..temp will always be yo-yo..do hydrate your #1 well and watch out for signs of dehydration..

Place a cooling mat for #1 to zzzz on and best to turn #1 sideway..

Do take care of yourself as nowadays weather is a killer! Don't bottled up your feelings..just rant it out..you'll feel a lot better..jiayou jiayou!!
Thank u... I do feel like crying sometimes... Like nobody can help much. I only want to stay in bed in my room to zz. Not much appetite either but have to eat coz preg n have to take cardiprin with full stomach.

Told maid to clean #1 after he poo While I go downstairs for my breakfast. After 10min #1 came running to me totally naked and crying! I was so angry coz he is still coughing and having running nose hw can my helper let him run Ard naked! She can't handle him at all. Especially when he is sick and more fussy. Sigh...

hehe, hard to say wor, nowadays pp give birth earlier than EDD.. most of my friends give birth around 37/38 wks
I am hoping bb stay till after 1 Jan 15, by then 37wks lo~ anytime can pop, I don't mind... I am pretty sick of monitoring my glucose levels and jabbing daily.. haha wanna get this over and done with....
Anyway my doc say bb weight is good, if continue stay this way, by 38wks will be around 3kg? hehe to me good size le, haha.
My plan is to walk ALOT after 1 Jan 15. hahaha
I started both earlier than u. How i wish now feb liao. Haha
Last week saw gynae weird la my gynae nv focus on bb weight lor only said bigger than last visit he will only do measurement in week 34. Aiyo I wanted to know whether I need increase beef intake or not lor. The rest sweet stuffs cannot touch no durian no maternal milk.
Any idea how to pump bb weight in healthy way? Lol

y scrub toilets? the bending down action? "rape" husband, tink he wun do it.. he is scared! hahaha

BB is 2kg at 32 wks. I will know bb weight on 26 Dec. Doc say bb should gain about 150gm per wk. so we calculate by 38 wks should be around 2.9kg?
And I told doc I wanna try without epi, she say then u don't feed bb until so big.. later u can't deliver. haha
Huh one week 150g? Alamak I expect bb to grow 300g per week u know? Cos bb in lower side. Fingers crossed can pump to ideal weight. Guess we on diet won't gain weight as much as those eat as per normal.

Last week saw gynae weird la my gynae nv focus on bb weight lor only said bigger than last visit he will only do measurement in week 34. Aiyo I wanted to know whether I need increase beef intake or not lor. The rest sweet stuffs cannot touch no durian no maternal milk.
How heavy was your baby during the last visit? I think since your gynae thinks baby's weight is not of any concern, then don't worry too much abt it :)

Huh one week 150g? Alamak I expect bb to grow 300g per week u know? Cos bb in lower side. Fingers crossed can pump to ideal weight. Guess we on diet won't gain weight as much as those eat as per normal.
I think the wt increase is quite subjective.. For me it's also not so consistent. Last week my bubs gained abt 180g but this week abt 300g.. and I didn't eat anything more in particular either

How heavy was your baby during the last visit? I think since your gynae thinks baby's weight is not of any concern, then don't worry too much abt it :)
Gynae said okie but blood dr said abit on lower side. On 28 weeks she was 965g. I still feel must pump her w healthy food for ideal weight.

Thank u... I do feel like crying sometimes... Like nobody can help much. I only want to stay in bed in my room to zz. Not much appetite either but have to eat coz preg n have to take cardiprin with full stomach.

Told maid to clean #1 after he poo While I go downstairs for my breakfast. After 10min #1 came running to me totally naked and crying! I was so angry coz he is still coughing and having running nose hw can my helper let him run Ard naked! She can't handle him at all. Especially when he is sick and more fussy. Sigh...

hug hug... hang on... kids sick will tend to look for mummy only ... so usually no one else can handle them.. i understand how u feel... try to rest while u can, or put ur #1 beside u while u catch a nap.. so he will feel more secure and become less fussy

I think the wt increase is quite subjective.. For me it's also not so consistent. Last week my bubs gained abt 180g but this week abt 300g.. and I didn't eat anything more in particular either
Hope can gain at least 300g at least in 2 weeks time. Haha

My bb also on Lower side. Weighing only 1.86 at 33wk. Doc says slightly above 10 percentile. 2wks he only gain 200g, I gain 400g. Am going for growth scan on Monday to check that Eveything is alright especially e blood flow. Gynae is quite funny, when I commented that the visit is so close, she said if I don't like can do it following week. By Seeing me next wk, she lugi coz I'm on packaging....

Did your gynae say small ? Best to see your body build also .

For me I will say avocado , beef, durian kekek .. Now durian season back , but msw very x .... They say $19/kg

So cute lol.....I also want leh...haha
You going tmc ? Take for fun la ... I also take for fun, she just came into the ward and I just say Okie . Without asking my Hb lol ... Whahahah

Oh, u tell your gynae abt your pain lah?
I gg for my check up tomolo. Will tell my gynae abt it. But feeling much better today liao...:)
yah i told her ..just in case ...even though i felt better ...kiasi and kiasu lolz

Aww is this shot the one taken at the hospital? How much did u pay and how many photographs did they give you?
yah lor cute leh.. how much ..i dun mind paying for that lolz
$168

Given 8r, 5r & 4r . I choose to take all photos back at additional $50
are they station in TMC ? and can those photo be used to make passport :p

For me I will say avocado , beef, durian kekek .. Now durian season back , but msw very x .... They say $19/kg

You going tmc ? Take for fun la ... I also take for fun, she just came into the ward and I just say Okie . Without asking my Hb lol ... Whahahah
they took it in TMC ? where they find the props .. etc .. and where they take it ??
hmm if i do it then not fair to my #1 leh :p

Pump weight healthy way will be through protein, not sugar n carb. So eat more meat, esp red meat.

#1 have been down to high fever again since sat. Brought him to kkh when it hits 41. Was told to stay n sponge n observe till the next med time. Which is pointless since I was already doing all these at hm. Was worried coz Bufen and paracetamol doesn't seem to be working much this Rd. Anyway doc says nothing can b done at this stage but if I feel that I can't handle it. I can get him admitted. Which I kind of prefer coz I'm so tired having to wake up 1-2hourly to check his temp and to give med. But hub rejected the offer straight out.

Back home we had a small argument. Which he insist he can look after #1 so that I can rest tat night. But knowing him how can I not worry?! He nv wakes up on his own to give #1 med b4! Anyway he managed to that night. N how would I knw? Coz I woke up Everytime as well.

Mon went to gynae. Told her abt e hurting sensation on my throat but was only given mac lasenages. Tat night #1 temp went up to 40 again.Going without much zzz for 2-3 nights I also caught the bug.

Intial plan was for me to do some mkting on tue am. But when I woke up with a terrible headache, coughing non-stop n changed voice, my hub instead of insisting for me to stay in bed. Asked if I want to go to e mkt. I'm so pissed, I refused to speak to him. Then after awhile he said he needs to Rush off to work, would I like my fil to send me to e doc. Again I refused to answer him. N seriously at tat point I was having such bad headache, I Knw I will faint if I'm made to stand and wait Ard to see e doc.

Its thurs #1 is still having bad cough n flu. Fever still yoyo between 37.5-38. But timing for paracetamol is drag till 5-6hourly. Will most likely bring him for another consultation Tmr. Im still not sure if I want to see a GP. After staying in bed for the pass 2 days my headache is finally gone. But v bad cough n flu with lot of greenish phelgm. Had an episode of nose bleed again yesterday. Guess I blow my nose too hard... Took Eno, had brew pear... Throat doesn't feel GD but feels like it's more a back drip problem rather then sore throat. Will 枇杷膏 help? Also can I take Panadol when I'm already on cardiprin?

Sorry for this longwinded post. I'm still really pissed with my hub

big hug... stay hydrated okay...

Jia you mummy! Hug hug.

i can understand you.. got help as good as no help ...

Don't tell them lah... Photoshoot price range very wide, they don't need to know the exact price u paid.... :p
lolz the way we use google to find information think in future it will be more easy ... and knowingly how rebellious or curious human being are ..sure go google find lolz

anyway need to find out most about the photoshoot ..maybe can ask my boy join in one or 2 photo then = fair liao cos both appear in the photoshoot whahahhah

Oh yesterday I went to Best Imprezzione to ask abt the price n procedure. Cheapest is around $200 for only feet n no photo, feet n photo is around $250, hands n feet is around $350. U can call them to send somebody to the hospital room, they will use a soft mold to take the imprint, it will be ready in 3-4 weeks. I asked for a big discount if we get 2 sets (one for MIL n one for my mum), the in charge says can be arranged.

Oh yesterday I went to Best Imprezzione to ask abt the price n procedure. Cheapest is around $200 for only feet n no photo, feet n photo is around $250, hands n feet is around $350. U can call them to send somebody to the hospital room, they will use a soft mold to take the imprint, it will be ready in 3-4 weeks. I asked for a big discount if we get 2 sets (one for MIL n one for my mum), the in charge says can be arranged.
you are going mount E if all goes well right ..think they have pple station there .. they say they no longer station at TMC
so those who wanted to do it at TMC have to pay a call charge of $20

there is a discount of 5% for repeat customer and Xmas now they giving 10% did you ask them can pre book in advance to get the 10% discount ?

i did the 8R frame for my boy.. hand and foot imprint ... no photo cos i prefer the frame where i can change photo frequently

Awwwww~

I can feel you..it's awfully unbearable especially when you're in your final lap..

Often..we felt just heck care everything n that's it..but..guilt eat us badly..especially when it's our children..and because we are mothers..we tend to be stronger than what we thought we are..you can do it!!

Take a deep breathe..let it out..tell yourself all will be well n good..you'll be able to overcome everything..don't be defeated by negatives..once settled #1 shower, meal, med..just inform helper that you need some rest..go to your room..place a cup of your fav beverage by the bedside..place your feet high on pillow..set yourself in comfy position..and rest..don't think too much nor feel upset if #1 crying outside..your helper will be able to sooth him a while..

When you felt you need help..you really need help..keep your sanity..so as to aid you in longer journey..

Jiayou!!

My bb also on Lower side. Weighing only 1.86 at 33wk. Doc says slightly above 10 percentile. 2wks he only gain 200g, I gain 400g. Am going for growth scan on Monday to check that Eveything is alright especially e blood flow. Gynae is quite funny, when I commented that the visit is so close, she said if I don't like can do it following week. By Seeing me next wk, she lugi coz I'm on packaging....
Okie leh to me cos close to 2kg. Fingers crossed mine will be above 2kg when on 34 weeks visit. Now dunno the weight also headache lor.

I didn't do any of these for #1. I only got him a gold coin and took photo shoot when he turn 1. And I also made a photobook with photos I took throughout that year.

Guess I have to follow suit for #2. But need to go get the coin fast b4 they change to e goat version.

you are going mount E if all goes well right ..think they have pple station there .. they say they no longer station at TMC
so those who wanted to do it at TMC have to pay a call charge of $20

there is a discount of 5% for repeat customer and Xmas now they giving 10% did you ask them can pre book in advance to get the 10% discount ?

i did the 8R frame for my boy.. hand and foot imprint ... no photo cos i prefer the frame where i can change photo frequently

Ok I will call them n ask abt this Xmas discount, Tks!

I didn't do any of these for #1. I only got him a gold coin and took photo shoot when he turn 1. And I also made a photobook with photos I took throughout that year.

Guess I have to follow suit for #2. But need to go get the coin fast b4 they change to e goat version.

Something else meaningful my girlfriend did for her bb - she kept a copy of all the major newspapers on the day her bb was born, she plans to give them to her daughter when she turns 18. Thought that was a good idea!

there's limited horse coin left hor

http://www.singaporemint.com/shop.php?c=140&page_index=1 majority of it sold out liao .. except for those super high price one

..it did cross my mind to do it as well.. for #1 i missed it and his year coin are hot cake

Gynae seem okie w the weight leh. Err I'm smaller built hub said I so small what I expect uh.
Lol I wanted to eat durian but blood dr said no no for durian eh...avocado sweet? That time not durian season my elder sis heard can increase breast milk one box $30 also she buy so little only lor.
Haha I signed on package for pregnancy n bb photoshoot liao. Hub said wait bb can climb time den only go studio take the photos.
I tried to like eat beef don't really can take the smell but still eat when got chance. Keep telling LO I eat she must absorb cos I nv eat beef lor.

Gynae seem okie w the weight leh. Err I'm smaller built hub said I so small what I expect uh.
Lol I wanted to eat durian but blood dr said no no for durian eh...avocado sweet? That time not durian season my elder sis heard can increase breast milk one box $30 also she buy so little only lor.
Haha I signed on package for pregnancy n bb photoshoot liao. Hub said wait bb can climb time den only go studio take the photos.
I tried to like eat beef don't really can take the smell but still eat when got chance. Keep telling LO I eat she must absorb cos I nv eat beef lor.

Avocado, imo is not considered sweet. It is a fatty fruit, but mostly is unsaturated fat - the good fat, so it's okay. Most ppl will take avo milkshade with gula melaka, If you are worried about it being too sweet, then don't add the gula melaka. Otherways u can consume it is in a salad (my favourite way to eat avo), sandwich or you can use it to make guacamole dip and eat with salsa and tortilla chips...

Avocado, imo is not considered sweet. It is a fatty fruit, but mostly is unsaturated fat - the good fat, so it's okay. Most ppl will take avo milkshade with gula melaka, If you are worried about it being too sweet, then don't add the gula melaka. Otherways u can consume it is in a salad (my favourite way to eat avo), sandwich or you can use it to make guacamole dip and eat with salsa and tortilla chips...
but beware avocada on it own taste quite raw so not many pple like it

Ya due to GD I need to avoid sweet stuffs. Thanks for the suggestion.

My Gynae says beyond 36 wks I'm good to deliver in Mt E, so I just gotta tahan to next Wed. My next visit there is 26 Dec, I will probably confirm my c sect date there then. I will very much prefer private la, the docs in KK all look younger than me, which makes me very nervous! Lol. My personal goal is 37+ wks, which is around 5 Jan, my hubby has his heart set on 10 Jan, I want to smack him lor, ask me to check w feng shui master, then he go n choose a date himself. Anyway my feng shui report will only come out next week, see what r the supposed good dates.
My gynae said best is week 38 but if week 36 actually okie also. I still in nervous from time to time n fingers crossed till week 38. Cos gynae said might have bleeding from week 32 or 33 onwards based on oscar report if no choice den got to deliver bb early. He said the most importantly is holding bb on hand even need to stay in nicu but of course fingers crossed it won't happen. Let me dong till at least week 37. :)

Ya weight gain not consistent one. Sian hor! haha the feeling..
I think the healthy way is to eat more protein and vegetables.
I nvr really pump my bb weight, I just eat normally.. but still kena GD

My gynae said best is week 38 but if week 36 actually okie also. I still in nervous from time to time n fingers crossed till week 38. Cos gynae said might have bleeding from week 32 or 33 onwards based on oscar report if no choice den got to deliver bb early. He said the most importantly is holding bb on hand even need to stay in nicu but of course fingers crossed it won't happen. Let me dong till at least week 37. :)
if NICU cannot go private unless you print money ..

of course given a choice best is 37-38 wks .. more secure :p

follow my avo shake recipe, your blood sugar wont rocket! hehe

1 ripe avocado + 1 cup of cold full cream milk + 1 tsp pure coco powder (or milo powder) ---->> blend and viola and drink (do not add sugar/honey)
lolz damn rich !!

if NICU cannot go private unless you print money ..

of course given a choice best is 37-38 wks .. more secure :p
Ya gynae said if touch wood then will downgrade me to sub patient which I fingers crossed these day won't come.
I dunno how is the stitching skills of the dr there even gynae confident on his team dr in nuh cos he said all dr there will still report to him. He now opened clinic in mt e novena but still visiting dr in nuh.

Back