(2014) ivf mummies support group

Cheerywalnuts U r another super small size mummy. With twins and U can fit into size xs! Gosh envy. I have but didn wear religiously. Maybe I should start wearing. I find it hinder my boobs when I sit n I feel pain especially when boobs engorged. I think I must start wearing if not tummy not going to shrink at all.

Belly bandit is a tummy wrap to "tighten" ur excess layers of fats. It works about the same as you girls massage wrap just that its Velcro easier for ownself to wear. I got mine from mothercare but I think previously dolly gal got give a link cheaper.

I still like pampers. Really very good in my opinion. My girl also just fusses at night because she wants milk.

We brought our girl out for 6 hours plus today. Went to ICA and wanted to make passport for her. Then went Giant to buy groceries and then to Baby U Studio for her hands and feet mould printing which we bought at Oct fair. I also managed to latch my girl on while sitting and walking and shopping around. Feel very accomplished! Best investment is my nursing cover. Very useful! Hehe! :)

hi faithfullyyours, I plan to make passport for my bb. but where to take photo? Is adult passport different with bb?

Cheery, I also hv to lie down to wear... then my hubby ask me why buy so small... hahaha
I told him big might as well dun wear.
Lol rational is to buy the smaller size so wun need to buy so many as waist shrink smaller.. cos instructions stated tt if 1-2 inches get the smaller size so will be effective. U r right No pt getting bigger size cos might as well dun wear lol

Iwantahealthybaby , i m even more no discipline. Sometime my pumping stretch 12hr apart, bcoz I to sleep more.... Anyway my supply is low, so not that hardworking
Kitkats, if your supply is low, all the more you need to be hardworking to increase the supply. I do see an increase in my supply recently. Though in my opinion is slow, I am still very happy. At least now my supply can meet my girl's demand during day time. Night time still feed her FM.

hi faithfullyyours, I plan to make passport for my bb. but where to take photo? Is adult passport different with bb?
You can bring your baby to ICA or any photo shop to take or you can take yourself at home.

We brought her to ICA twice but couldn't take her photo successfully because my girl was sleeping and didn't want to open her eyes, no matter how we tried to wake her up. The requirement for the passport photo is that your baby's eyes must be open, must be able to see her forehead and ears. The staff at the photo booth at ICA taught us to hold her in an upright position against a white background if we want to take it ourselves at home. We managed to capture a few of those at home but all not very nice. In the end, we let her lie down against a white background and took the shot. We had submitted this photo to ICA online. The application is still in process. Don't know if it's passable. Haha!

Cheerywalnuts U r another super small size mummy. With twins and U can fit into size xs! Gosh envy. I have but didn wear religiously. Maybe I should start wearing. I find it hinder my boobs when I sit n I feel pain especially when boobs engorged. I think I must start wearing if not tummy not going to shrink at all.
My waist also went up to 43in. Then dropped gradually until it maintain at 35.5 for the past wk.. Looks weird after delivered cos like still very pregnant.. Need something to tighten it so decided to try it. Mb u wrap it slightly lower so it will wrap the entire belly.

Gosh my waist was like Urs when preg 43-44inch but after delivery i didn measure already. If wear lower I need a bigger size. I wearing size m lol and it's big but I feel comfy. I try s super tight but I didn try lay down and wear maybe I should get s.

Nope bud I didn do massage. Haha.

Snow according to yr experience U think by what month then bb will drink 160ml and above? Cause I thinking milk bottles should get big one to 260ml type or buy the small one 1st. Cause don't want waste money keep changing.

Gosh my waist was like Urs when preg 43-44inch but after delivery i didn measure already. If wear lower I need a bigger size. I wearing size m lol and it's big but I feel comfy. I try s super tight but I didn try lay down and wear maybe I should get s.

Snow according to yr experience U think by what month then bb will drink 160ml and above? Cause I thinking milk bottles should get big one to 260ml type or buy the small one 1st. Cause don't want waste money keep changing.

Hmmm my boy now 5 mths only occasional in the night time will drink up till 180ml. After 6 mths u can start to intro solid food to ur bb by then the milk intake probably will remain. But individual bb their intake is different so u monitor ur bb lor..

Buddy are you going to do any massage? Btw how much is your ifc? Meaning you have to pay for 2 babies at one goal?
Lynn, I just called up a few IFC and visited one at Tampines yesterday. Generally their monthly fee is about $1600. There will be $600 subsidy from government if child is Singaporean and mother is working. $300 subsidy if child is Singaporean and mother is not working. The balance can deducted from the CDA account.

I am still exploring my options if I really want to be SAHM after ML. Haha!

http://www.allemom.sg/item/1005902

Above is the link for the belly bandit bamboo.

I checked out this IFC called Nurture Infant House (www.nurtureinfant.com). It is located at Blk 433 Tampines St 43 #01-61 Singapore 520433. Contact number is 67848330. Their teacher to children ratio is 1:3, which in my opinion is very good because according to the standard guidelines, teacher to children ratio has to be 1:4 or 1:5 (max)

They have one vacancy in Feb, one in Mar and one in Apr but going to be taken up soon. If you want, you need to act fast. Actually when I went there yesterday, I was given the opportunity to take up the Feb slot but I didn't. My main concern is still I can't bear to let my girl go to IFC at such a young age.

Last edited:

Cos we both having twins so abt same size :D i feel tighten when wearing it n like it very much cos it helps to maintain my posture :D i lie down the belly is gone.. completely flatten but standing up will have a bowling ball in front :p

Lynn, I just called up a few IFC and visited one at Tampines yesterday. Generally their monthly fee is about $1600. There will be $600 subsidy from government if child is Singaporean and mother is working. $300 subsidy if child is Singaporean and mother is not working. The balance can deducted from the CDA account.

I am still exploring my options if I really want to be SAHM after ML. Haha!

Sahm has pro n con also haha

yes bud I will be sending girls to ifc and it will cost 1.3k+ per bb before subsidies. so after $600 subsidy per bb still need $700+
my monthly charges next time enough for me to get a super branded car. hahaha.
you sending your girl to ifc too? your mum cannot take care? for me no choice no one look after.

ic snow thanks for the feedback I think I should get the 160ml bottle more space saving. at least can last another half a year. don't think my girl can eat more than 160ml so fast. I don't want my diaper bag to be filled with all the jumbo milk bottles.

by the way those mummies who feed fm when outside how many milk bottles do u bring usually? if 3 portion of milk powder u bring 3 bottles?

Subsidy got income level one ma? I feel like sending my girl to ifc as I felt very xiong for my mum. Aiyoo my baby cry and cry until jia lat. Does all your baby cry cry like this. Next time I think will be very xiong. day time work and at night got to take care of baby.. I really cannot imagine.

yes bud I will be sending girls to ifc and it will cost 1.3k+ per bb before subsidies. so after $600 subsidy per bb still need $700+
my monthly charges next time enough for me to get a super branded car. hahaha.
you sending your girl to ifc too? your mum cannot take care? for me no choice no one look after.

ic snow thanks for the feedback I think I should get the 160ml bottle more space saving. at least can last another half a year. don't think my girl can eat more than 160ml so fast. I don't want my diaper bag to be filled with all the jumbo milk bottles.

by the way those mummies who feed fm when outside how many milk bottles do u bring usually? if 3 portion of milk powder u bring 3 bottles?

U calculate the timing lor see how much ur bb can last for mi normally If go out frm 12pm to night time I will bring 4 container n 3 milk bottle

Bud my babies cry a lot. Yesterday night battle 3hrs of crying with younger twin. In end give pacifier she sleep but after awhile cry again then don't want pacifier. Manage to calm her down after that and then she sleep. From 9pm all the way till 12plus. I don't know what's happening to her also. Then saw that her head there scalp super soft and like Abit dented in. Heard people say before if the scalp there dent in abit means bb not well. Don't know how true. Yes I actually got a problem now also even after I send girls to ifc I got problem. How to take care two after ifc? My Dh don't always come home early most of times is later than me and if I from ifc bring them back I still need to wash clothes, iron, mop and sweep floor. How to endure? If they cry not cooperative I cannot even go bathe and eat my dinner :(

Snow usually I one portion powder to one bottle so if I bring 6 portion powder I bring 6bottles lol. So my diaper bag is all bottles.

Lynncandy, how's your YAO LAN doing? Very tired carrying her all the time. ladies, did you all just let baby cry? Now only my dh carry, then baby stop crying. I try different position also no use

Cannot let bb cry cause my family will come in and interfere. And now I think I don't have the heart to let bb cry all the way. Now they cry got tears already i see already also heart pain thou I am very frustrated with their non stop crying. At least your dh carry bb don't cry mine is all carry also hard to Pacify especially at night. Don't know Isit noon sleep too much.

My girl likes to be in the upright position. So when she cries, I carry her upright and her head on my shoulder, then she will stop crying. She will also suddenly cry when she's sound asleep. I will grab her hands and pat her on her butt for her to fall asleep again. If all these still don't work, I'll latch her and this works almost all the time.

I also tried the upright position but not always works. And I can't be stationery , baby wants me to walk around

All those methods it work well for us last time. When baby gets older all these no longer works for us. Yaolan still good as in no need my mum to carry so much and long timing. But she these two days cry cry. Do what also no use. Sigh. Put in yaolan she will sleep a bit. I think her tummy like not well. My family also fight battle with her last and this evening. Omg. How to go back to work next time. Seems like maternity leave is running very fast. Everyday feed and a whole feed the the timing just flies.

If anyone keen. I am selling my belly bandit original in size xs for only $15. Cos I bought the bamboo and dun need the original.

Bbhc I gt Avent pacifier.

My elder like upright position but won't be those super comfy till will stop crying type. How I wish I can latch both cause I also feel that latch they will cry less cause plus mummy body warmth.

All those methods it work well for us last time. When baby gets older all these no longer works for us. Yaolan still good as in no need my mum to carry so much and long timing. But she these two days cry cry. Do what also no use. Sigh. Put in yaolan she will sleep a bit. I think her tummy like not well. My family also fight battle with her last and this evening. Omg. How to go back to work next time. Seems like maternity leave is running very fast. Everyday feed and a whole feed the the timing just flies.
Seems like yao lan cannot do wonders as well.

I want to ask did polyclinics schedule any check up for your babies like 1st month check up, 2nd month check up etc? I'm not referring to the vaccination jabs.

I want to ask did polyclinics schedule any check up for your babies like 1st month check up, 2nd month check up etc? I'm not referring to the vaccination jabs.

Yup they will check ur bb until 3rd or 4th mth. After that if u want ur bb to be check u can request

Alamak! My girl's self taken passport photo is not passable. Haha! Looks like really gotta bring her out to be taken by those professional ones.

I just called Tampines Polyclinics and told them that nobody has scheduled any check up for my girl. They told me I can just walk in tomorrow to register to see doctor to do a check up.

Alamak! My girl's self taken passport photo is not passable. Haha! Looks like really gotta bring her out to be taken by those professional ones.

I just called Tampines Polyclinics and told them that nobody has scheduled any check up for my girl. They told me I can just walk in tomorrow to register to see doctor to do a check up.

I go to Hougang polyclinic every time after the injection will see doc de leh they will check my boy skull is it close anot than check the neck, hearing n the eyes n even the penis n the ball

I go to Hougang polyclinic every time after the injection will see doc de leh they will check my boy skull is it close anot than check the neck, hearing n the eyes n even the penis n the ball
The call centre staff told me that by right the nurse will transfer the queue number to see doctor after Hep B 2nd dose for check up. But I remember the nurse only told me to stay outside the room after the jab to observe my girl for 15 minutes. If she's okay, then we can go home.

Anyway I wanna ask if someone in your house has fallen sick, will you let that person carry and help take care of baby?

DH is sick and CL is sick too. When I 1st asked CL if she's sick, she insisted no but today can't hide already because her voice changes.

The call centre staff told me that by right the nurse will transfer the queue number to see doctor after Hep B 2nd dose for check up. But I remember the nurse only told me to stay outside the room after the jab to observe my girl for 15 minutes. If she's okay, then we can go home.

Oh normally after we see the doctor then we go back see the nurse

Anyway I wanna ask if someone in your house has fallen sick, will you let that person carry and help take care of baby?

DH is sick and CL is sick too. When I 1st asked CL if she's sick, she insisted no but today can't hide already because her voice changes.

I got no choice I'm the main care taker if I sick I need to carry but if my hub sick he will try to avoid but he still need to carry also

Back