(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wah ur sis very garang, still walk 10 floors up... I do a lot of walking, but I try to avoid stairs whenever possible...

Coz doc say her bb head still high, no engaged. She must exercise MORE! haha so she climb stairs lor. haha I also avoid stairs now, I do walk a lot especially after meal, a good 30mins at least in hope of lowering my blood sugar haha

She said its probably because Dr did a VE on her. cause after VE contraction started.

Oh yeah that's what she said. But I'm shocked that even a VE can trigger contractions! :eek:

I don't know what she did after Mon, but on Mon, she didn't walk too much; she went home quite immediately after the lunch. I know coz I bumped into her at the MRT, I had to return to work and she was returning home.

Yes if doc put finger in to check cervix dilation. .. it might trigger contractions too...

I keep feeling irregular Contractions more frequently these days but next gynae visit 30 Dec. ... I keep ask baby to tong until 2nd Jan so I can Get present lol

1 Jan also can get present lah. :) Aim for the 1st bb of 2015! How come ur next visit so far away??

1 Jan also can get present lah. :) Aim for the 1st bb of 2015! How come ur next visit so far away??

Ya lor funny gynae... I think he assume he give me the jab for stopping Contractions works for me the 1st time so he can extend my visit to 1 mth instead of 2 weeks... coz the vagina scan shows my cervix length still quite long. So he say I won't give birth so fast.. at least can tong till week 35.. his aim is to tong till week 37 at least

But this round the jab dun work for me :( keep having irregular Contractions although more discomfort but not to the extend need go hospital type.... juz can't walk much. I have to support my tummy when I walk ... n rest alot after shopping... lol machiam like old woman liao

1st Jan no good leh... have to join 2014 babies for school.. lose out leh lol

Ya lor funny gynae... I think he assume he give me the jab for stopping Contractions works for me the 1st time so he can extend my visit to 1 mth instead of 2 weeks... coz the vagina scan shows my cervix length still quite long. So he say I won't give birth so fast.. at least can tong till week 35.. his aim is to tong till week 37 at least

But this round the jab dun work for me :( keep having irregular Contractions although more discomfort but not to the extend need go hospital type.... juz can't walk much. I have to support my tummy when I walk ... n rest alot after shopping... lol machiam like old woman liao

Your gynae wants his year end holiday? :confused: My bro was born on 1 Jan 1988, my parents were given the choice for him to join the 1987 or the 1988 cohort. Although they chose wrongly (1987 - coz he always had a hard time catching up), I remember the choice was theirs to make. So I don't think it's a definite case that all 1 Jan babies are forced to join the previous year's cohort.

Your gynae wants his year end holiday? :confused: My bro was born on 1 Jan 1988, my parents were given the choice for him to join the 1987 or the 1988 cohort. Although they chose wrongly (1987 - coz he always had a hard time catching up), I remember the choice was theirs to make. So I don't think it's a definite case that all 1 Jan babies are forced to join the previous year's cohort.
Dun think there is a choice anymore

From moe website
Who can participate in the Primary One Registration Exercise?

Children born between 2 January 2008 and 1 January 2009 (both dates inclusive) can participate in the 2014 Primary One Registration Exercise for admission to Primary One Classes in 2015.

Dun think there is a choice anymore

From moe website
Who can participate in the Primary One Registration Exercise?

Children born between 2 January 2008 and 1 January 2009 (both dates inclusive) can participate in the 2014 Primary One Registration Exercise for admission to Primary One Classes in 2015.

Oh darn!

i dun tink active bah lolz ..actually i dun even know her nick here lolz ...
lolz i also dunno the pple in FB .. i only know the pple in the sub WA group lolz and we are all still holding strong whahahahhahaha we are betting among ourselve who will pop first lolz

Lol confirm not me.. might be u the first one to pop in our grp haha..

Didn't know got such thing? I always thought the parents would have a choice.
A lot of things in life dun come with choice . It is high time parent face reality . If the kid is born year end and a year behind his peer then he will have to work hard to catch up . Parent will not always be around to shelter the young one .. Parent cannot always use the excuse he is year end so must excuse him and protect him from reality

wah..sounds like if u want jan baby. u better rest a lot! i know how that feels..having to support tummy n all that.
pls rest.

A lot of things in life dun come with choice . It is high time parent face reality . If the kid is born year end and a year behind his peer then he will have to work hard to catch up . Parent will not always be around to shelter the young one .. Parent cannot always use the excuse he is year end so must excuse him and protect him from reality
Don't understand the logic. If the child is born in 2015, he or she should be able to join the 2015 cohort?

Don't understand the logic. If the child is born in 2015, he or she should be able to join the 2015 cohort?
Excluding 1 jan Lolz that one be long to 2014 After 2nd 2015 no issue at all . Maybe moe feel that 1st jan is ph so cannot count as beginning of 2015 bah Lolz

Excluding 1 jan Lolz that one be long to 2014 After 2nd 2015 no issue at all . Maybe moe feel that 1st jan is ph so cannot count as beginning of 2015 bah Lolz
not sure if all countries are the same. I have a colleague whose son was born on 1 jan. the family was in hong kong when her son had to register for P1. in hong kong, they start school in july. so her son went to P1 at the age of 5.5 years old.

lolz jialat ..i did alot of things for #1 cos i never tot i will have #2
so now i have to do for #2 also ...

hand / foot print .. calligraphy pen ... these cost me a bomb for #1 sob sob
Calligraphy pen..
This also do AH.
I am still thinking to do newborn photo shoot or jus do the hand/foot print..
Or dun so anything...

Calligraphy pen..
This also do AH.
I am still thinking to do newborn photo shoot or jus do the hand/foot print..
Or dun so anything...
My boy got slot of hair so dun waste mah use it to make calligraphy pen

Actually it is up to you .. Just because others do it doesn't mean u need to follow

Morning mummies! Back at work, sian! Year end a lot of clients in SG, all want to come to the bank, so tired.

Yesterday went to KK, chunky is 2.99kg at 35 wks. N when we saw the doc after that, all he said was: "ok, placenta still previa, no choice, have to c sect, u prefer 14, 15 or 16?" N me n my hubby were looking at each other wondering why the dates sound so foreign, then we realised its cos that's 39+ wks! Wah biang eh, this KK damn 放心 lor, want to push me to 39 wks. So anyway, since the doc was quite insistent we chope a date first cos KK v full, I now have a c sect booking there on 12 Jan, haha. Not that I'm going to deliver there la. Still targeting week of 5 Jan. But that gives me hope that I can try to drag to at least 38 wks on 7 Jan.

no sleep do what.. hahaha I just lay on my bed and try to rest. :p
same lor lolz .. i peng satay until i give up go have a cup of milk and almost immediately fall alseep ...i should have done that earlier lolz ... beanie is HUNGRY lolz

Ya Lo..
Exciting AH!!!!
More to come !!!:)
Muscial chair has started wat :p
Wah, congrats to them.. I don't dare join the WA group scare my hp batt drain very fast haha
i only joined the one i met those pple .. .. the main WA i never meet before so i din join
drain battery no leh .. so far ok .. the sub WA i joined is a Gourmet group lolz we inspire each other on craving wahhahahahah

Morning mummies! Back at work, sian! Year end a lot of clients in SG, all want to come to the bank, so tired.

Yesterday went to KK, chunky is 2.99kg at 35 wks. N when we saw the doc after that, all he said was: "ok, placenta still previa, no choice, have to c sect, u prefer 14, 15 or 16?" N me n my hubby were looking at each other wondering why the dates sound so foreign, then we realised its cos that's 39+ wks! Wah biang eh, this KK damn 放心 lor, want to push me to 39 wks. So anyway, since the doc was quite insistent we chope a date first cos KK v full, I now have a c sect booking there on 12 Jan, haha. Not that I'm going to deliver there la. Still targeting week of 5 Jan. But that gives me hope that I can try to drag to at least 38 wks on 7 Jan.
i love your beanie 's weight ... lolz .. KKH handle so many emergency case so they are very confident of what they are doing hence they dare to drag til 38wks

If you can drag till 38 weeks you can deliver in private right?? I remember you mentioned something along those lines before....

I woke up at 2 and 5am to pee!!!
Want to stand up also difficult lo

Nowadays, I roll myself out of the bed, rather than try to sit and stand up....

Your beanie is really growing well:) Hahah I wonder how heavy is mine now. Going for appt tomorrow.

Morning! I got flu-like symptoms like sore throat, blocked nose and cough although I've taken a flu vaccine in Oct. Thinking of seeing a GP. Will most GPs send me off to see gynae? Coz the one near my home always send me to see gynae, so waste of time to see him. Going to another GP in Novena.

Back