Experienced indo maid for transfer

reddesk

I have a maid now ready for transfer. Matured, cooks well, responsible, takes initiative, understands and speaks English, able to take care of pets well.

Reason of transfer : Decided to be a SAHM so she becomes available. PM me if ur keen to interview her.

New employer to arrange for all transfer documents.

I have a maid now ready for transfer. Matured, cooks well, responsible, takes initiative, understands and speaks English, able to take care of pets well.

Reason of transfer : Decided to be a SAHM so she becomes available. PM me if ur keen to interview her.

Hi, May I know if your info helper still available? If so, can i arrange for interview with her at your place? My number 98775075 (Maxine). Please text me if she is still available. Thanks.

Hi may i know if ur helper is still avail ? I am in need of a helper urgently. Hope u can revert back to me soon ya :)

I was supposed to interview a transferred maid today at 3pm but i have to cancelled it last minute. She seems to be good and able to take care of kids. The fees of that agency is quite reasonable. Those who is interested can google for choose your maid. I am not in any way affliated to the agency just that i feel bad for turning them down as ive found another alternative to help me care for my child.

I am also looking for a part-time maid to work 3-4 days/week. It is quite simple as we are only two people. We stay around Mt Sinai area. Please call at 83399822. Thanks Dorene

Back