Blacklisting of bad BP/Sprees Organisers

Hi

I have placed an order from kitty (3 ladies) as well and til now I have yet to receive my order. Emailed her but no response.

Who can I approach to claim my money back?

Can I report to the police?

Thanks for the notifications..if observed clearly on the list of buyers..most of them are registered in the same month and year. 07-2012

wow the mommies here are really good detectives. Really observant
happy.gif

but actually technically the BP seller is not doing anything illegal. She's just trying to look like there are ppl buying from her.
I mean it's normal human behaviour, if we see a shop is constantly empty, we normally won't go in to even look. We might think 'eh the merchandise must be really expensive or the merchandise must be not nice'.
If we see the shop is always full of ppl, our kaypoh nature will compel us to go in to look look see see :p

she is deliberately misleading potential customers by pretending to be customers. i wont advise buying from a seller with questionable moral.

Hi SMH moderator, I am also facing problems with a BP seller.

In July 2013, I made several purchases from this person selling Mamy Poko and Huggies diapers. The 1st delivery came but was not complete & she promised to follow-up. However, subsequent deliveries never happened (waited 4-5 times at home for her), her promises to refund were never effected but instead she kept giving excuses. To date no funds have been remitted to me!

I am aware that other mommies also have experienced similar issues with this seller & I am not the only one.

It has been more than 3 months! Are you able to assist or should I just file a police report? I have all the email / SMS communications with this seller. Thanks.

I faced the same problem. Trying to sell off my item and this buyer promised to buy from me and last min after that no more repsonses regardless of email or posting in forum.

Dear mummies, I wish to share that I have a poor experience buying 'factory overuns' from Springleaf BP. The said overuns for Mango, H&M, Karen Millen dresses etc turned out to be of poor quality. For example, most items seems to be copies, hence the design and colours are off, some items are so translucent, and others have issues with the cutting. After giving this feedback to Springleaf, she reiterated her T&C and tried to explain away each item. Eg. she said that the dress is a summer dress, hence material cannot be thick. Her T&Cs are so detailed, and I think it is so worded so there is simply no room to return items. For those intending to purchase from her future factory overun BPs, do beware.

Dear Mummies, I have a bad experience recently too from lalala17 BP too. I ordered 2 frozen dresses size XXL from her, after 2 weeks I get my stuff n realised she gave me a L size for one of her dresses, I immediately emailed her abt the wrong sizes.
She replied me stated its size XXL although it's tag is L size but u can see from the dress it's of totally different sizing! I replied bk to her n guess what? She replied bk oh so sorry it's the supplier who gave her the wrong sizes n she got to pay more if give bk supplier the dresses....then my fault? It's yr supplier fault so none of my businesses right? As a BP organizer, u have to be more responsible n not give customer excuses....will not order from her anymore...pls be aware....:)

Hi Moderator,

Pls check this bulk purchase organiser named Toyorders. He/she created 2 batches of bulk purchases: FREE SHIPPING FOR CHILDREN ITEMS ORDER FROM TAOBAO. But this Toyorders was not able to produce proof of purchase from taobao. Delay tactics used, n keep telling spreeists all items were ordered n none were oos, then later say container stuck at customs for inspection.

I paid on 10 September n today is the deadline I gave them to deliver my items to me. Guess what, a lady called today saying my items were not ordered at all. My money was refunded this morning. Suspect this Toyorders used our money to roll.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...-t-c-for-more-info.121478/page-9#post-7529537

Dear Bee Leng

Please note that TOYORDERS has not been able to produce any concrete proof that he/she has ordered our items from Taobao. Excuses have been given one after another and nothing has been delivered to any mommy.

Will take legal action if need arise. Kindly let me have your contact so that police can contact you should they need TOYORDERS's info.

Thank you

Hi Moderator,.

Pls check on this bp TOYORDERS have promised to deliver my item today but never.
Now MIA
Suspect take our money to roll. M going to gather information to report to police.

Thank you.

hi Moderator, can you pm me the bp of this TOYORDERS NRIC NO .
In case she/he did not refund $ to me by tomorrow before 12 pm, i were make a police report.

thank you.

Confirmed use the money to roll. Posted pictures that can be found online and claimed those are hers. Bluff me say give me special express air shipping to make up for ordering wrong items for me. Checked and realised there's still no orders placed. She knew I not stupid, so transferred back the money to me. Although she has refunded us the money, action should still be taken against her.

Yes I agree with gts7 that action should still be taken against Toyorders. This scam should be reported to the police. Who knows where is he or she getting all these money now to refund all of us. Maybe into another scam to get more money to roll.

Dear Mummies,

Please allow me to share my frustrations on a recent spree that I have joined.

Waited so long for the stuff to arrive, was informed that 1 out of 4 of my item was not send out by merchant hence she gotta check (which I understand it as no refund since the fault doesn't lie with her).
Having stayed in the US for years, whenever there is such query to the merchant, they usually give customer the benefit of the doubt and refund the 'missing' item with no investigation done. I wonder whats taking her so long to revert on the status.

I was stupid enough to request for normal mail after what happened and now my other 3 items went missing in the mail! Went down to the post office this morning wondering could the parcel be too bulky to fit into my letter box, they have no record of it at all! Needless to say, NOT HER FAULT again...

She is a very active organizer and seems like no mummies has any issue with her so I guess, I am just plain unlucky. It would be nice if she can even bother to apologize for my misfortune. She sounded like its totally not her fault.

Last edited:
Hi moderator,
I am facing some issues with the overseas spree organiser nick :Kittyspree
I have made payment for my carter goods in full on 7dec and she only managed to placed one item for me out of the many items i have paid for as by the time she placed order,all other items have increased price. She is holding on to the total amount i have remitted which is almost $200 in total value and state that she will refund only upon the deduction of freight when the items come in in jan 2015. I find this rather ridiculous as the item she have placed for me is only barely less than $10 and holding on to my payment of almost $200 and refuse to refund and also did not reply my email despite chasing her for many times. Can you as moderator do anything? Out of these $200,i have also ordered items from drugstore with full payment and till now there was no confirmation that the orders were placed. The reason why we join these spree is to share freight cost and receive our items fast but it seems with this spree organisor,non of these was achieved. Thanks to advise.

Dear SMH Moderator,

I have recently spree with kittyspree. This is the first spree i have join from her.

I felt that i was overcharged by her. the international shipping from her is twice the amount i had spree from other spree organizer. When i asked her to showed me the shipping invoice from CGW, she din reply me but still replying to other mummy in the forum.

even the local domestic shipping was questionable. by right it should be $5.99 usd (if she is shipping my order alone) and she even want to charge me at $7.99 usd stating she is ordering mine alone (when she state in the forum she is ordering mine in batch 138 with other mummies. when i question her, she then lower the shipping back to 5.99 usd.

Bath & Body Works - Batch 138
Wwh
Hee
merienalup
piyojan
Carol

please help as i have S$109.16 worth of items with her.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...ree-20-off-fast-spree-rate-1-29.15068/page-54

upload_2014-12-17_19-55-27-png.449471

upload_2014-12-17_20-0-52-png.449472

Been following for the past 4 years, joined 3 years back, nearly kana $3k loss. Til date the famous case, 6/6/2012 branded_bags scam, still not closed.
Scammers nowadays like to impersonate others, making use of others details and getting the innocent into deep shit. What' goes round comes around. Scammers/impersonators must answer for their crimes!

http://www.police.gov.sg/
J/20150316/7007

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...edsheet-all-sizes-good-quality.133891/page-18
DBS savings plus 1201009472 At least $5526.05 scammed Dtd 20/Oct/2014
Police Report no.
E/20141104/2004
D/20150105/7011
F/20150107/7012
J/20150108/7013
F/20141231/7006
F/20150209/7014
A/20150210/7000
G/20150210/7011
J/20150213/7025
F/20150301/7024

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...ot-korean-toys-in-singapore-now.133192/page-3
DBS savings plus 1201009472 At least $217.17 scammed Dtd 16/Oct/2014
Police Report no.
-Nil.

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...iapers-merries-mamypoko-huggies.75998/page-56
DBS eSavings Plus 1209006680 At least $15794.00 scammedDtd 24/feb/2014
Police Report no.
G/20140830/2194
F/20141031/2083
E/20141104/2005
G/20150121/7010

http://singaporemotherhood.com/foru...abysim1982-bagspree-lelebabyland.7122/page-31
POSB Savings 175069259 At least $54631.16 scammed Dtd 6/Jun/2012
Police Report no.
>200 people supposedly scammed yet ‘0’ reported. Super Scam on a few victims?

*All data extracted from singaporemotherhood.com
*Figures shown is only the tip of an iceberg, not the entirescammed amount due to unreported cases.

Scammer/impersonator abandoning fake identity and moving on to next BP and starting all over using another name. Check for similarities and it isn't hard to spot which BP. (Non-existent members, some get items/refund/partial/nothing, inconsistencies, super duper sad stories to tug our heart-string, etc.)

Make a police report, no matter how small the amount (Including refunds only upon buyers making noise. No noise, no refunds?). Once all add up, the amount is staggering.

http://www.spf.gov.sg/epc/policereport_info.html

Do not suffer in silence. Help us build the case bit by bit.
At least there is an official black and white police report of this act.

New

Remember to keep a record of the private messaging, pm, between scammers/impersonators and you. If there is any element of scammers/impersonators threatening you, include it in the police report. Eg: threaten to stop delivery/refund if you report to police, administrator, post on public thread. Or you feel threatened by the fact that thescammers/impersonators have your details/address, ...etc.

Important.

As scammer/impersonator will want their dubious actions out of the public threads so as to control the buyers individually/emotionally and delay all lawful actions that can be taken against the scammer, impersonator and fraudster.

Please update Administrator of any suspicious content in your PM.

Let's make SMH a safe and secure place for all.

Last edited:

Back