(2012) Ivf/icsi Mommies Support Group

How long did u try to conceive natural after deliver

It was an accident. The moment I stopped bf n had my first menses, I went to SGH to do the necessary stuff to start my IVF. Then on the appointment to sign consent they ask me when was my last menses and I was 2 wks late. So they insisted I do a urine test n found out I was already preggy..

It was an accident. The moment I stopped bf n had my first menses, I went to SGH to do the necessary stuff to start my IVF. Then on the appointment to sign consent they ask me when was my last menses and I was 2 wks late. So they insisted I do a urine test n found out I was already preggy..

Ic but my menses haven come yet meaning I got to stop bf than I got chance to conceive? Is there a chances whereby I can conceive while bf?

Ic but my menses haven come yet meaning I got to stop bf than I got chance to conceive? Is there a chances whereby I can conceive while bf?

Yes. It's possible to b preggy when u bf. 1st sign will be a drop in supply.. If u suspect, take a urine test first. If bfp, pls stop bf asap

Back