Amazon Spree 1.28 rate (Aynix: Orchard, Woodlands, Queenstown)

Due to items out of stock:
Batch for the free shipping to Singapore still open --
Usd50 to go before closing

Transfer done.

Attachments

• 1417184119364.jpg
    1417184119364.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 132

Hi

Orders confirmed kindly proceed with payment and repost with details.
Free shipping to Singapore. Rate used is 1.32
Self collect at city hall. No more orchard mrt.

Attachments

• amazon payment trf.JPG
    amazon payment trf.JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 131
Hi... can you help to order following please:

Nick: cindyseah
Email: [email protected]
Collection: Woodlands (still available for collection here?)

Item name: Richard Scarry Busy Town
URL: http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B002V3RCE6/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1417268139&sr=8-1&pi=AC_SX200_QL40
Price: $18.26
Qty: 1

Total: USD 18.26 * 1.32 = SG 24.10

Please confirm my order.. :)

Orders confirmed. Fyi it will arrive after Christmas as u still have not met the current Moq.
If ok u may proceed with payment.
Thanks.

Ok - no more taking orders for Christmas as I will be away from Mon - Wednesday next week and later orders will not arrive in time for christmas

Orders for after christmas is still open.

ya...hope u can update us if the shipping...even if its being delayed anywhere. it has been quite long...

Hi Ahjo. Ur item I'm still waiting for VPOST to deliver their packages to me. I'll let you know when I get it. Most likely after Christmas already. Till now the VPOST tracking still shows shipped out. Status same as last week.

All items shipped via VPOST alrady shipped out. I hope to receive it the next few days or latest by next week. If received earlier will contact u.

Hi Aynix07, I have transferred S$89.36 to your account for the order above. Please check and let me know when you'll be ordering, just afraid some of the items would OOS :D
Collection would be at United Square.
Thanks!

Hi Aynix07, I have transferred S$89.36 to your account for the order above. Please check and let me know when you'll be ordering, just afraid some of the items would OOS :D
Collection would be at United Square.
Thanks!
Got the payment. I'll be placing orders once Moq is met. It's abt another $60. Have some orders on hand just waiting for mummies to transfer. If all goes well should be able to place orders today or tmw.

Will u be able to meet at city hall instead? Or is united square only place?

new book is USD$14.95 + USD$3.99 (domestic shipping)
international shipping about $5-7 given a range to factor in bigger packaging.

Collection at Haig Lane or City Hall MRT still possible? If yes, pls advise how much to transfer to you + account number. Tks

Back