Heguru - Anyone?

Hi. Sorry, i didnt get any notification. My little one is 17mo, started at 15mo. She is a restless toddler, but every class she seems to improve & better behave.

Zachymommy, do u do home prac? Whch branch are u currently attending?

Missy Lim, I have no comparison, so i cant say whther it s good o nt. but Shichida gave me a very bad impression & svs, so i would rather go for Heguru.

Hi. Sorry, i didnt get any notification. My little one is 17mo, started at 15mo. She is a restless toddler, but every class she seems to improve & better behave.

Zachymommy, do u do home prac? Whch branch are u currently attending?

Missy Lim, I have no comparison, so i cant say whther it s good o nt. but Shichida gave me a very bad impression & svs, so i would rather go for Heguru.

Hi is ur child still w heguru? Im also deciding between the two...

My girl 33months & son 18months have been with Heguru for 5months, recently just withdraw both out..
i think depends on individual kids..
My son since 13months cant concentrate at all all the way till 18months thus i decided to withdraw him out..
My girl initially show interest in the class, but was rather shy.. i thought as time passes by she will be more outspoken & join in, however it got worst, she was totally bored in class, lying down on the carpet while teacher was doing the flashcards.. & cried out loud saying she didnt like this class while attending halfway..
So last week, i had withdrawn her out as well..

Hi, I withdrew my son (2.5years old) from Heguru after 1 term. Agree it depends on individuals. I like the teachers in that they are very enthusiastic and my son is "entertained" by them. But end of the day, I feel the parent is doing most of the work (eg linking out the flash cards exercise via a story, remembering the colours/ patterns, numbers). I thought my son would be more ready for such exercises when he is a bit older. But the other school of thought (eg shichida or heguru) is that it is never too early to start. Whenever I ask my son whether he wants to go Heguru or kindermusik, he will choose kindermusik which he attended since 1 y.o. So I just decided to let him continue with the one that he enjoys more.

My sentiments exactly! Its more like a test for parents but yeah they do have animated and entertaining teachers. I sent my daughter to Heguru once too but i withdrew her after about. They were not as age appropriate in my opinion, and lacks hands-on materials.
Btw has anyone heard of genius league? I heard that they are quite similar to shichida

Back