(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Wash the newborn clothes first...

The rest can wash later on. Else wash too early also put there attract dust. By the time need to wear need to rewash again .. coz baby skin very sensitive.
Phew..sounds doable now..target to settle baby clothes this weekend. My energy level is super low lately.. and I'm waddling everywhere I go. Can use dryer to dry? no sun lately jialat..but scared clothes shrink..

Good morning mummies! Just got back from my Gynae, beanie is 2.35kg at 32 wks 3 days. Took the steriod jab (ouch!) n given pills to prevent premature contractions. My Gynae shared w us that he has one patient w the same placenta previa as me, tahan till 38 wks, going in for c sect on Mon... I have hope!

Good morning mummies! Just got back from my Gynae, beanie is 2.35kg at 32 wks 3 days. Took the steriod jab (ouch!) n given pills to prevent premature contractions. My Gynae shared w us that he has one patient w the same placenta previa as me, tahan till 38 wks, going in for c sect on Mon... I have hope!
Wah good bb weight

Wah good bb weight

I guess heavier is better cos bb will definitely be early. So bring on the carbs, haha! :p Placenta didn't move a single inch, blah! Bb is now breech/transverse - head is on the top left, n his little feet r kicking away at my placenta at the bottom, which makes me very nervous!

I guess heavier is better cos bb will definitely be early. So bring on the carbs, haha! :p Placenta didn't move a single inch, blah! Bb is now breech/transverse - head is on the top left, n his little feet r kicking away at my placenta at the bottom, which makes me very nervous!
Correct .. Pump up the weight if beanie is expected to be early

Breech meaning c sect? By when you know u can give birth in private hospital instead of kkh?

Correct .. Pump up the weight if beanie is expected to be early

Breech meaning c sect? By when you know u can give birth in private hospital instead of kkh?

It will be a c sect even if head down cos placenta is blocking the cervix opening. I think if I can make it to 35 wks I can officially discharge myself from KK. Cos Gynae says before that bb needs to be on respirator n that's the expensive part.

Just saw gynae , beanie is 2.55 kg at 33wks 6 days. 75% percentile . At the rate she is growing likely to be competing with gor gor on birth weight and likely 2014 bb not 2015

Aso told gynae of numbing fingers more frequent . Cos bb pressing on my nerves so was given vit b for problem and advised to eat more protein

It will be a c sect even if head down cos placenta is blocking the cervix opening. I think if I can make it to 35 wks I can officially discharge myself from KK. Cos Gynae says before that bb needs to be on respirator n that's the expensive part.
You are safe to eat happily and pump bb weight ... For me cannot ... My Gynae know I can't exceed certain weight for bb .. That's why when estimate bb weigh , he asked me to control ...

But the scan will not be accurate , need +/- 400gm

My Gynae also told me not to move too much and eat too much otherwise I will be in labour by 35weeks and need to go kkh instead of tmc and he will not be able to deliver for me .

Ask me tahan till 37 weeks at least ..then will be tmc ..

My Gynae also told me not to move too much and eat too much otherwise I will be in labour by 35weeks and need to go kkh instead of tmc and he will not be able to deliver for me .

Ask me tahan till 37 weeks at least ..then will be tmc ..
How come? Your 1st 2 kids premiee meh

Just saw gynae , beanie is 2.55 kg at 33wks 6 days. 75% percentile . At the rate she is growing likely to be competing with gor gor on birth weight and likely 2014 bb not 2015

Aso told gynae of numbing fingers more frequent . Cos bb pressing on my nerves so was given vit b for problem and advised to eat more protein

Actually not really . My
#1 weighs 2.8kg @ 37week,
#2 weighs 3.3kg @ 39weeks,
#3 weighs 3.1kg @ 37weeks

Maybe I should go buy 3737 today ..

Wahh today weekend still here chatting ? Usually here very quiet during weekends....

Hehe .. all resting n waiting for big day ?

I oso went for gynae check up today and finally bk my hospital. Bb at 34weeks +6 days is abt 2.4kg. Think smaller then the rest of urs but I'm happy wif the weight since he has put on 0.8kg just after 3 weeks plus.
Dr say Shld b able to hold till near full term wif the bb weight as heavier bb tends to b delivered earlier.
On 1 hand, I hope I can hold until jan cos really short handed at work. But other hand, I wish I can jus let go and give birth earlier so I can escape all the stress at work...
Physically I am getting all the tiredness n pain already. Weekday work until quite late and weekend have to buy and prepare the baby stuff. And now down wif cough too. I hope I can "tong" for these 5 more weeks!

I oso went for gynae check up today and finally bk my hospital. Bb at 34weeks +6 days is abt 2.4kg. Think smaller then the rest of urs but I'm happy wif the weight since he has put on 0.8kg just after 3 weeks plus.
Dr say Shld b able to hold till near full term wif the bb weight as heavier bb tends to b delivered earlier.
On 1 hand, I hope I can hold until jan cos really short handed at work. But other hand, I wish I can jus let go and give birth earlier so I can escape all the stress at work...
Physically I am getting all the tiredness n pain already. Weekday work until quite late and weekend have to buy and prepare the baby stuff. And now down wif cough too. I hope I can "tong" for these 5 more weeks!

Jia you jia you, I'm counting down 5 wks also, we can do it!

You have helper right ? Ask her hand wash ba.. More lasting and better .. Let her busy also .. Otherwise too free at home :p

Very true, think my helper is very free. I drew up a schedule for her thinking it will take most of the day to clean my place but she can finish all the chores before noon. Very efficient. Then we gave her a few special projects such as reorganizing the closets, kitchen cabinets, shoe cabinets, utility area but she finished them all (very well somemore) by her first week here. So now we tell her to walk the dog twice a day. Even then, after walking, n cooking dinner n cleaning up, n washing the car, she can finish by 8 n shower n be in bed before 9. We don't really mind, cos we really have nothing else for her to do but we also scared we r spoiling her.

Baby clothes n bedsheets can use washing machine? Or must handwash?

I throw everything into the washing machine and wash on the "hand wash" or "delicate" cycle.... After that air dry... Ytd I damn lucky cuz I juz put one batch out to dry and was still standing at the window then it suddenly poured, can immediately bring in to put in balcony.

After drying I am gg to put everything in a vacuum pack for storing....

Think I got too much clothes for 3-6 months Liao.... Thinking if I should wash everything or juz wash the bare minimum first...

Question: What kind of slippers should we bring to the hospital?

Considerations:
1) If we have to wear socks/ compression socks (I am guessing, if some pple has to go thru C-sec then doc usually gives u compression socks to wear since it is after a surgery, right?) to walk around, then we should not get thongs.
th

2) Maybe some ppl might bring those disposable hotel slippers, but what if it gets wet/stained?
th

3) Is it best to being rubber slippers without the middle "thong", so we can still wear socks?
th

Question: What kind of slippers should we bring to the hospital?

Considerations:
1) If we have to wear socks/ compression socks (I am guessing, if some pple has to go thru C-sec then doc usually gives u compression socks to wear since it is after a surgery, right?) to walk around, then we should not get thongs.
th

2) Maybe some ppl might bring those disposable hotel slippers, but what if it gets wet/stained?
th

3) Is it best to being rubber slippers without the middle "thong", so we can still wear socks?
th

You very cute! Still got pics to show somemore. I will vote for without thongs kind, either bedroom or rubber.

Today sat.. But still have to run around.. Cos in events. Next few weekends also got events.. But I can really feel my bb weight alr, buah tahan get tired very easily and keep finding seat to sit down.
Last week went for gynae checkup, 30w1d is 1.7kg- is that an ok weight? Last week scan couldn't really see bb so disappointed, can't see the face and can't really tell where the hands and legs are, everything blur. Hmmm

Today sat.. But still have to run around.. Cos in events. Next few weekends also got events.. But I can really feel my bb weight alr, buah tahan get tired very easily and keep finding seat to sit down.
Last week went for gynae checkup, 30w1d is 1.7kg- is that an ok weight? Last week scan couldn't really see bb so disappointed, can't see the face and can't really tell where the hands and legs are, everything blur. Hmmm
Mine today also dun let us see face .. So only check height and weight

30wks shld be average 1.3kg

http://www.babycenter.com/average-fetal-length-weight-chart

Mine today also dun let us see face .. So only check height and weight

30wks shld be average 1.3kg

Huh?! 1.3? That means bb is still a little fat.. Cos past few visits gynae say bb a little fat ask me control diet. Last visit I slim down by 700g she very happy. Then this month suddenly I got a lot of appetite so even tho no sugar I ate quite a fair bit, I gained 2.9kg in one month...

I can also feel bb weight...feels very heavy. I also want to rest a lot, so try not to jalan jalan so much.
Most of the time, I dun see bb's face. Doc very chop chop-measure abdomen, measure head circumference then finish. Actually that's good too - cause should not scan too much. Some doctors who support natural birth doesn't even scan. Just feel your stomach only.

Just ended my day today, the schedule so siong. First I went to collect overseas purchases from fellow mummy-to-be :), second I went to Aprisin store to buy a lightweight Aprica stroller :), third I went to Ang Mo Kio after lunch to sign agreement with tenants, fourth I went to church for meeting and service, and fifth I went to Thomson Plaza to buy prenatal vits and attend dinner to celebrate friend's wedding. :eek: No wonder I got cramps down there at the end of the day. :( Weekend burnout. And now LO refuses to rest and is moving here there everywhere. :(

Just ended my day today, the schedule so siong. First I went to collect overseas purchases from fellow mummy-to-be :), second I went to Aprisin store to buy a lightweight Aprica stroller :), third I went to Ang Mo Kio after lunch to sign agreement with tenants, fourth I went to church for meeting and service, and fifth I went to Thomson Plaza to buy prenatal vits and attend dinner to celebrate friend's wedding. :eek: No wonder I got cramps down there at the end of the day. :( Weekend burnout. And now LO refuses to rest and is moving here there everywhere. :(
Oh, I juz rem I forgot to reply your PM! Silly me... How was the Aprisin sale?? Any good deals?? Which Aprica stroller did you get in the end? I am also eyeing Aprica but the latest Luxuna model, doubt it would be on sale though,,,

Ya, that's why I meant should agar agar..dun follow strictly and stress oneself up. As long as doc didnt express any concern, then just be happy! Best for baby when mummy is happy
Icic.. Yah no need blindly follow chart .. Gynae din say anything just do as per normal. Gynae will inform if there is any abnormality .. So relax and enjoy the last 1-2 months of freedom thereafter busy busy

Mine was only 1.82kg at 32weeks.
Your beanie is growing well

Back