www.iherb.com_10% off_Free Shipping_Clementi & Jurong Point

I-herb 518 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost's carrier^

1) Bell
2) yokoi
3) Jannie
4) leo_neo
5) Jumanji

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

-------------

Pls note that i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), collection will resume on 21 Nov (Fri). Thank you.*

I-herb 518 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 15 Nov^

1) Bell
2) yokoi
3) Jannie
4) leo_neo
5) Jumanji

-------------

Pls note that i'll be away from 17 Nov (Mon) to 20 Nov (Thur), collection will resume on 21 Nov (Fri). Thank you.*

Hi ismomo, on hand I do not have any orders + i'll be away tmr onwards, only back on thur night - not sure if the free shipping will end by then..
not sure if you needed the items urgently? if yes, perhaps you would like to join other mummies' sprees - those closing orders soon?

otherwise, if you are ok to wait for me to gather orders - US$120 to get 12% off, pls proceed to transfer US$9.58 x 0.95 x 1.33 = S$12.10, pls provide your email add and mode of collection after the transfer, thanks :)

I-herb 518 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 15 Nov^

1) Bell
2) yokoi
3) Jannie
4) leo_neo
5) Jumanji

-------------

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!
Free shipping for orders over $60.00!

(but not sure when ending)

For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

- If the order totals more than $40, you will receive $10 off!

- If the order totals less than $40, you will save $5!
http://www.iherb.com?rcode=GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Name/NICK: serene22
Email: Given
Hp: Given
Collection point/method: Clementi

Item #1
Item Desc: Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Vitamin C, Children's Chewable Supplement, Natural Orange Juice Flavor, 90 Animals
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-...t-Natural-Orange-Juice-Flavor-90-Animals/7502
Quantity : 2
Price in USD$: 9.01 x 2

Item #2
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega Junior, 500 mg, 90 Chewable Soft Gels
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Ultimate-Omega-Junior-500-mg-90-Chewable-Soft-Gels/33656
Quantity: 1
Price in USD$: 25.46

Item #3
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, Soft Gels, for Dogs, 180 Soft Gels
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Omega-3-Pet-Soft-Gels-for-Dogs-180-Soft-Gels/23078
Price in USD$: 30.56

Item #4
Item Desc: Sierra Bees, Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Sierra-Bees-Organic-Honey-Beeswax-Lip-Balm-with-Vitamin-E-15-oz-4-25-g/47563
Price in USD$: 0.95

USD$74.99 x 0.88 x 1.33 = S$87.76

To Account POSB Passbook Savings Account
140-08572-3 Alison
Transfer Currency and Amount S$98.13
Transaction Reference 13609524684

Name/NICK: serene22
Email: Given
Hp: Given
Collection point/method: Clementi

Item #1
Item Desc: Nature's Plus, Source of Life, Animal Parade, Vitamin C, Children's Chewable Supplement, Natural Orange Juice Flavor, 90 Animals
Url : http://www.iherb.com/Nature-s-Plus-...t-Natural-Orange-Juice-Flavor-90-Animals/7502
Quantity : 2
Price in USD$: 9.01 x 2

Item #2
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Ultimate Omega Junior, 500 mg, 90 Chewable Soft Gels
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Ultimate-Omega-Junior-500-mg-90-Chewable-Soft-Gels/33656
Price in USD$: 25.46

Item #3
Item Desc: Nordic Naturals, Omega-3 Pet, Soft Gels, for Dogs, 180 Soft Gels
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Nordic-Naturals-Omega-3-Pet-Soft-Gels-for-Dogs-180-Soft-Gels/23078
Price in USD$: 30.56

Item #4
Item Desc: Sierra Bees, Organic Honey Beeswax Lip Balm with Vitamin E, .15 oz (4.25 g)
Url: http://www.iherb.com/Sierra-Bees-Organic-Honey-Beeswax-Lip-Balm-with-Vitamin-E-15-oz-4-25-g/47563
Price in USD$: 0.95

USD$74.99 x 0.88 x 1.33 = S$87.76
Item #4
Item Desc: Aura Cacia, 100% Pure Essential Oil, Lavender, .5 fl oz (15 ml)
Url: http://www.iherb.com/product-review...ial-Oil-Lavender-5-fl-oz-15-ml/6300/?p=1&fr=5
Price in USD$: 8.86

Total: USD$74.99 + 8.86 = 83.85
USD$83.85 x 0.88 x 1.33 = S$98.13
140-08572-3 Alison
Transfer Currency and Amount S$98.13
Transaction Reference 13609524684

Hi Serene22, orders are captured and payment received with thanks. Do note that I've moved out from my mil's hse to 427 Clementi Ave 3, thanks :)

19 Nov 2014 ITR I-BANK serene22 S$98.13

I-herb 518 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers^

1) Bell
2) yokoi
3) Jannie
4) leo_neo
5) Jumanji

-------------

shd reach my place by sat - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

Still taking in orders for I-herb 519 (via Singpost - Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another US$40 to close this batch at 12% off

Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!*

*Do also note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls only join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions + the waiting period - to avoid any dispute. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.95 x 1.33 = S$xx
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together during collection, thanks :))

Pls also note that US$ is going up

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks

Hi,

http://www.iherb.com/Earth-Mama-Angel-Baby-Organic-No-More-Milk-Tea-Refreshing-Hibiscus-Sage-16-Tea-Bags-1-23-oz-35-g/28296#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=no milk&rc=34&sr=null&ic=1 - 2x.

Thanks.

140-08572-3 GOHALISON
Transfer Currency and Amount S$12.10
Transaction Reference 13614673427
Collection = Jurong Point

Hi ismomo, payment received with thanks, do note that JP will be 1st & 3rd sat 2.30pm. Kindly PM me your email add and contact number, thanks :)

20 Nov 2014 ITR I-BANK CW S$12.10

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for^

1) Serene22 - 6 items - ok

2) Ismomo - 2 items - ok
- extra 20% off for Earth Mama - excess will be refunded during collection

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Iherb and Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

They did not indicate the estimated shipped out date for this batch*

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.34 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days/other timings and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place or errands to run. Let's be kind to one other pls. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.34 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.34 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please note that US$ is still going up

Please only join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions - to avoid any dispute. Thank you.

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 520 starts from here (via Singpost - Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Do note that in the event if the Free Shipping promo ended abruptly, you will have to pay for the shipping charges, thank you!*

*Do also note that I wouldn't know when the paid orders will be in, and thus I wouldn't be able to commit when i'll place order. Thank you for your understanding.

-** Waiting Time : Takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand.

Pls only join my spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions + the waiting period - to avoid any dispute. Thanks.

For Singpost - Pls use USD$ x 0.95 x 1.34 = S$xx
(if discount is more than 5%, i'll adjust together during collection, thanks :))

Pls also note that US$ is still going up

Also taking in orders for I-herb 521 (Via DHL)_12% off

For DHL - Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.34 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

I-herb 518_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Free Intl Shipping_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists last night)

- Email sent from
[email protected]
- cos my previous email acct (
[email protected]) - having probs receiving emails

Spreeists | Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.340) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.32) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments

\Bell| 1.56| 39.93| 53.51| 58.35| Refund (4.84)
\yokoi| 1.40| 32.40| 43.42| 46.52| Refund (3.10)
\Jannie| 1.48| 6.41| 8.59| 11.10| Refund (2.51)
\leo_neo| 2.42| 13.82| 18.52| 19.84| Refund (1.32)
\Jumanji| 3.10| 75.38| 101.01| 108.25| Refund (7.24)

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Picking^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Iherb and Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

*Do note that every orders are different, and thus shipped out date might be different - not based on "1st order in, 1st order out" method - it is more to availability of items.

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks.

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost carrier^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 25 Nov^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

Still taking in orders for I-herb 520 (via Singpost - Free shipping - but not quite sure till when, otherwise Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

- Another US$110 (paid) to close this batch at 12% off

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!

On behalf of Julie

http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Effervescent-Tablets-15-Effervescent-Tablets/57289#p=1&oos=1&disc=0&lc=en-US&w=sambucol&rc=10&sr=null&ic=7
Qty : 2
OOS

http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Night-Time-Syrup-Cold-Flu-4-fl-oz-120-ml/57288#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=sambucol&rc=11&sr=null&ic=11
Qty : 1
OOS

http://www.iherb.com/Sambucol-Black-Elderberry-Cold-Flu-Relief-30-Quick-Dissolve-Tablets/16695#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=sambucol&rc=11&sr=null&ic=5

http://www.iherb.com/ChildLife-Essentials-Multi-Vitamin-Mineral-Natural-Orange-Mango-Flavor-8-fl-oz-237-ml/6368

http://www.iherb.com/Now-Foods-Solutions-XyliWhite-Kids-Toothpaste-Gel-Strawberry-Splash-3-0-oz-85-g/39046
Qty : 4

http://www.iherb.com/EO-Products-Body-Lotion-French-Lavender-8-fl-oz-236-ml/9323#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=EO&rc=133&sr=null&ic=6

http://www.iherb.com/Devita-Solar-Protective-Moisturizer-SPF-30-2-5-oz-75-ml/21363#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=devita&rc=97&sr=null&ic=10

http://www.iherb.com/BabyGanics-Face-Hand-Baby-Wipes-Fragrance-Free-100-Wipes/37858#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=baby%20wipes&rc=66&sr=null&ic=5
OOS

http://www.iherb.com/Mamma-Chia-Organic-Chia-Squeeze-Vitality-Snack-Blackberry-Bliss-8-Pouches-3-5-oz-99-g-Each/52280#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=mamma%20chia&rc=12&sr=null&ic=3

http://www.iherb.com/Mamma-Chia-Organic-Chia-Squeeze-Vitality-Snack-Strawberry-Banana-8-Pouches-3-5-oz-99-g-Each/52283#p=1&oos=1&disc=1&lc=en-US&w=mamma%20chia&rc=12&sr=null&ic=4

Last edited:
I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Shipped 25 Nov^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

Current VIP Discount

sign.png

Savings:
5% $0+,
10% $40+,
12% $120+

SingaporePost.gif

SingPost — Free!

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off], order was placed earlier for^

1) jgrace - 1 item - ok

2) Julie - 11 items - ok

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Iherb (PH over at US) and Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

Web site: http://www.iherb.com/default

Pls note that I-herb is taking MUCH LONGER to ship out the recent orders, and i do hope that you will understand that all these are beyond my control, thank you.

1) Via DHL(takes abt 4-7 days after order is shipped out by I-herb, provided no customs delay)

2) Via Singpost/Speedpost (takes abt 6-8 working days after order is shipped out by I-herb - provided no customs delay/delay at CJ Korea/Speedpost/couriers)

**Pls note that there might be hundreds/thousands of parcels received over at customs/CJ Korea/Speedpost everyday, and after allocation to couriers, I was told that they have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers. Pls note that the above process is all beyond my control, and there is no way whereby i can tell them to expedite, therefore appreciate that all spreeists will understand..

Payment :
1. By bank transfer to my POSB savings account 140-08572-3
2. 1st payment is for the cost of your purchase as indicated above at an exchange rate of 1.34 (will be further adjusted according to crc bill) and a 12% discount by iherb
3. 2nd payment are for currency adjustment as per credit card charge, International shipping(International shipping charges will be calculated by weight, pls be prepared to pay more if your items are heavy) and Local Postage/courier.

Collection Place :
1. My Place at 427 Clementi Ave 3 (after Clementi Sports Complex) daily - wkdays will be 9am-12.30pm Or 6pm-11pm, Wkends – By appointment

2. Clementi MRT Station - Weekdays 6.30pm-6.45pm (Usually Tues & Thur), other earlier timings/days are based on mutual agreement - eg i've no other spreeists collecting frm my place etc.
(Pls do not vent your frustrations at me if you want to collect on other days/other timings and i cant make it cos i've spreeists collecting frm my place or errands to run. Let's be kind to one other pls. Thank you)
- Weekends (By appointment)

3. Postage -Please add 20c for Material Costs.
* Normal mail -I'll not be responsible for any loss of parcel therefore pls add another $2.24 for registered mail - highly recommended.Pls note that normal mail is "non-traceable"
* Registered mail - with tracking number(according to Singpost website, takes at least 2-3 working days): additional $2.24 on top of normal postage
* Pls note that i'm a fulltime SAHM, and i'll post out your items within 2 working days after i received shipping/postage topup. Pls do not opt for postage/registered if you need the items urgently. Thank you.
-Self-collection is strongly encouraged as I will not be responsible for any damage of the parcels during mail transit.

4. Courier $6-$8 (wkdays, daytime)
Or you can arrange for your courier and update me on pickup info

5. Infront of Maybank, besides Bedok Point (weekdays morning, 7.40am - 7.55am) - By Appointment
* My hubby needs to reach office by 8am sharp, therefore appreciate that spreeists can be punctual, thanks.

6. Jurong Point (meetup will be on 1st & 3rd Sat of the month, 2.30-2.45pm)

7. Smartpac $4.70 (with tracking number) - up to 3 kg

Other Terms & Conditions:
1. I reserve the right to cancel the spree.
2. I will not be responsible for any missing, leakage, defects or wrong shipment by merchants and during shipping transit. Do note that in the case of successful refund, I-herb will only refund product cost, but not shipping charges.
3. No payment, no order.
4. Do make the 2nd payment of the shipping cost before collection.
5. For those who can't post here, please e-mail me at [email protected]
6. Please join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions.

====================

[PLEASE COPY AND PASTE]

Order Format:

Singpost/DHL

Name/NICK:
Email:
Hp:
Collection point/method:

Item #1
Item Desc:
Url :
Quantity :
Price in USD$:

(A)
Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.34 x 0.88) = SGD$xx (for DHL)

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120(paid) or so - so as to get 12% off )

Pls note that DHL shipping charges – went up, and so pls note that the shipping charges will be much higher from this batch onwards

(B)

Your total no. of items: total purchase amt in SGD$: (TOTAL USD$ X 1.34 x 0.95) = SGD$xx (for Singpost)

(if discount is more than 5%, i'll further adjust with shipping charges)

Please note that US$ is still going up

Please only join this spree only if you are comfortable with my terms & conditions - to avoid any dispute. Thank you.

*For those who wish to place your own orders, you can use my 1 time code GOH039

Let me know if you need help in placing your order, my email add [email protected], thanks!

I-herb 521 starts from here (Shipping Charges will be US$4 - to be shared among spreeists based on items weight)*, but only up to 14 pounds, maximum value of US$200, and current discount is 5-12% (depending on order amt).

Last edited:
Also taking in orders for I-herb 522 (Via DHL)_12% off

For DHL - Pls use USD$ x 0.88 x 1.34 = S$

(pls note that i'll only place order when it is more than US$120 - to enjoy 12% off)

Pls note that DHL shipping charges - went up, and so DHL shipping charges will be much more higher frm batch 377 onwards

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Picking^

1) jgrace
2) Julie

^Pls be prepared for some delay by Iherb (PH over at US) and Singpost due to the Free Shipping promo

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

I-herb 519 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Arrival in Spore (customs)_Pending release to CJ Korea_pending distribution to Singpost/Speedpost & allocation to couriers^

1) Serene22
2) Ismomo

shd reach my place by next thur - provided no further delay by Speedpost - my area's courier
(do note that when parcel is allocated to couriers, the couriers have up to 4 days to deliver the parcel to customers, and I cant request them to expedite, hope that all spreeists will understand, thank you).

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Picking^

1) jgrace
2) Julie

Iherb is also taking much longer to process and ship out the orders, pls note that all these are beyond my control, hope that all spreeists will understand, thanks

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_I-herb is still processing_Status_Packing^

1) jgrace
2) Julie

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping, not sure till when) & 12% off]_Processed by I-herb_pending pickup by Singpost carrier^

1) jgrace
2) Julie

Hi starrycanopy, my 1 time code is only applicable for new customers who place their own orders..

I wouldn't be able to use my own 1 time code against my own order, cos I am not a new customer - placing my 1st order with I-herb.

Hope this clarifies.

If you are still keen in join my spree, pls proceed to transfer US$32.36 x 0.95 x 1.34 = S$41.19, thanks :)

I-herb 519_Sorted & Ready for Collection_Free Intl Shipping_(Singpost) (Email sent to spreeists)

Spreeists | Actual Shipping Weight (lbs) | USD (Discounted) 12% | SGD (using actual exchange rate 1.345) | Paid (using exchange rate 1.33) | To Pay - including CRC Adjustments
\Serene22| 2.26| 73.79| 99.24| 98.13| 1.11
\ismomo| 0.70| 6.74| 9.07| 12.10| Refund (3.03)

I-herb 520 [via Singpost - (Free Shipping - ended 1 Dec) & 12% off]_Shipped 2 Dec^

1) jgrace
2) Julie

Back