(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

u better google more review of that shop lolz ..
i haben book mine... still taking own sweet time lozl
I also havent booked. Dun intend to. Think should be able to book when I need it. Thats wat happened last time.
How do I even know now when am I going to deliver?

What about Parkway East Hospital (East Shore Hospital)?

Anyone know what to bring?
ImageUploadedByForum1417166860.786226.jpg

Here you go. From PEH's website

serious? if didnt bring, then how -_- first time i heard hospital dun provide grown
Last year when I went TMC they said they dun provide gown. .they say wear ur own clothes.

please refer to Fluffy post :p below

I'm not expecting guests so I just wear the gown hospital provide . I did bring my pj ... But thinking will stain the pj , so never change . Anyway only short stay . Admit on 24th night , 26th lunch time already back home ..

My gf c'sean also never bring home clothes . She everyday also wear the gown lolz ..

All depends on individual .. Tmc provides the toothbrush , toothpaste , shower and shampoo gel ..

I think if bottom spray is needed, your doc will prescribe. I visited mums at the hospital whom doc has prescribed for them and they start using when at the hospital.
Kkh dun prescribe.. i usually buy outside. .

Last 2 pregnancy i use procanol which i get from guardian...

I know some hospital gave when discharge but kkh dun have :(

is it necessary to buy receiving blankets? do you find it useful?
I will not buy unless backside itchy ... Used to do that but find it waste of money lolz.

IMHO another nice to have but not necessity lolz

tot you said Ida also full..still can get her ??
err... paiseh is engorgement confirmed have for those subsequent birth har ?? u are scaring me leh :p

huh? hospital gown how to BF ??
Ya ... She had a client cancelled this morning , so she can help me .. Phew ..

Can ar... Remove the ribbon lo.. Anyway no one in the room , even in 2 bedded one also have curtain .

I am lucky . Pay the cost of 4 bedded and yet have the luxury of having a single bed for a day .. When the next bedded checked out .. Kekeke ..

I only pack hospital bag nia.. lol..

Clothes not wash.. only wash the clothes to bring to hospital...

Red date drink. Mama bottom spray.. confinement shower gel not yet buy also... lol....

Juz did the most impt thing which is the hospital bag.. the rest can slowly do...

What is mama bottom spray ? Good ?

Clothes for baby not washed ? I washed it when I'm ard 34-35 weeks .. Washed until face blue blue .. Lolz .. Then again now the weather rainy , so be prepared to sun for days unless you have dryer at home :)

I will not buy unless backside itchy ... Used to do that but find it waste of money lolz.

Can ar... Remove the ribbon lo.. Anyway no one in the room , even in 2 bedded one also have curtain .

I am lucky . Pay the cost of 4 bedded and yet have the luxury of having a single bed for a day .. When the next bedded checked out .. Kekeke ..

Clothes for baby not washed ? I washed it when I'm ard 34-35 weeks .. Washed until face blue blue .. Lolz .. Then again now the weather rainy , so be prepared to sun for days unless you have dryer at home :)
Lucky u lolz single room at price of 4 bed lolz

Huh? Remove the ribbon as good as remove the whole gown woh .. Like very Lang Lang lolz

Last year when I went TMC they said they dun provide gown. .they say wear ur own clothes.
Are you taking extra gown from them that's why they rejected you ? My gown I used for delivery is not stained . Even after staying 2 nights . Only the disposable panties stained .

if I nv rem wrongly, hospital clothes is back button?

It's string one .. Okie leh got many pattern to feed .. I can loosen one side and pull down to latch . I can pull up from bottom to latch . Lolz
This mummy anything also can one ..

Lucky u lolz single room at price of 4 bed lolz

Huh? Remove the ribbon as good as remove the whole gown woh .. Like very Lang Lang lolz
No leh .. Still okie , just loosen one side and pull down then can latch Liao

Lolz .. Ya lucky ... My gf's bed is old type , my is slightly newer than hers with remote at the side , hers is Aluminium pull up pull down type ..

Got free chicken essence hamper from tmc for being repeating patron lolz ..

Are you taking extra gown from them that's why they rejected you ? My gown I used for delivery is not stained . Even after staying 2 nights . Only the disposable panties stained .

It's string one .. Okie leh got many pattern to feed .. I can loosen one side and pull down to latch . I can pull up from bottom to latch . Lolz
This mummy anything also can one ..

Cause when I check in, I was not giving birth yet, so they didnt give me gown. I didnt bring my own clothes, so just continue wearing the one I was in.

Huh? Then u wear home clothes to give birth ?!?

Yea. Baby came out too fast. They had no chance to change me into delivery gown. The nurses were not so responsive...I pressed buttoned many, many times but they were too busy. Most of the nurses that popped their head in were like so young and inexperienced.....they didnt know what to do. Only when baby coming out then some head nurse or someone more experienced comes. The skirt that I wore got stained, so my hubby washed for me.

Yea. Baby came out too fast. They had no chance to change me into delivery gown. The nurses were not so responsive...I pressed buttoned many, many times but they were too busy. Most of the nurses that popped their head in were like so young and inexperienced.....they didnt know what to do. Only when baby coming out then some head nurse or someone more experienced comes. The skirt that I wore got stained, so my hubby washed for me.

OMG! :eek: And that was in TMC?

http://www.iherb.com/Earth-Mama-Ang...sc=0&lc=en-US&w=mama bottom&rc=5&sr=null&ic=2

This one.. 1 of the mummy here recommend de..

Last time i was using procanol bought from guardian pharmacy. . Sting.. but heal fast n help prevent infection...

This round i try this... but anyway 3rd child liao.. below should be season liao hope no tear..

Wa .. Really bad . When did this happen ?

My friend is flying from US to Singapore on 27 Dec and offered to bring back things I buy from the US for me. (Sorry that I cannot extend the offer for anyone to tong pang this time as I'm not sure how much luggage he needs to carry and it's a much longer distance than from Australia). Anything that's worthwhile to buy from the US to bring back? I already have many things ready except the pram/stroller, so I may buy a brand not sold in SG and get the friend to bring it back for me. What about European or US made toys? A lot of those sold in stores in SG are made in China but I prefer toys that are made in developed countries.

My friend is flying from US to Singapore on 27 Dec and offered to bring back things I buy from the US for me. (Sorry that I cannot extend the offer for anyone to tong pang this time as I'm not sure how much luggage he needs to carry and it's a much longer distance than from Australia). Anything that's worthwhile to buy from the US to bring back? I already have many things ready except the pram/stroller, so I may buy a brand not sold in SG and get the friend to bring it back for me. What about European or US made toys? A lot of those sold in stores in SG are made in China but I prefer toys that are made in developed countries.

Hape/Melissa and Doug wooden toys?

No leh .. Still okie , just loosen one side and pull down then can latch Liao

Lolz .. Ya lucky ... My gf's bed is old type , my is slightly newer than hers with remote at the side , hers is Aluminium pull up pull down type ..

Got free chicken essence hamper from tmc for being repeating patron lolz ..
free chicken essence hamper sure bo they so nice meh lolz

tot they refurbished a lot ..still got the old kind of bed ?

really :eek: i sure go sing song one ...

Hi babe , sorry to reply you regards the xplory , we have checked and we can just buy and replace the seat . So Hb say keep then , he went ahead and buy the cot and high chair instead lolz

Wah, I was gone for 1 week and had 14 pages to catch up on!!! Finally finished everything and it's almost 2am liao... :p Past few days I am starting to feel my back aching much more than usual. Also feel more weight below and bb pressing even more on my bladder... like every 30 min need to go loo...

I can't imagine it's less than 7 weeks for me to see bb! Started washing baby clothes and need to start organising the nursery and pack hospital bag. Have not bought breast pump or stroller yet. The bb cot is still at my mum's place, the storage furniture not yet settled, haven't bought mattress for CL yet.

The best thing is when I asked the "experienced" people in my family, like my sis and my mum. They all seem so chilled out and tell me I am too kancheong and it's too early to get ready... o_Oo_O

For CL, what else are you guys providing for her "living" besides a mattress? Should I provide her with a clothes rack, drawer etc?

@momobb, there are some special deals on Amazon, but it doesn't apply for everything, so you need to check out the deals page and see if there is anything you want... The cot mobile which I was eye-ing went up from $34.99 to $47.71! :( Hubby's buying his tech stuff, so I'm tagging onto his orders to get other items like books, Fisher Price or Tomy toys etc for my bb...

@fluffy_fluffy, Congrats on your #3!!! Super cute and a pretty decent weight of 3.1kg! :)

My bubs is 35 weeks today! Was feeling super emo yesterday. Just sent hubs off on his work trip. Usually ill be glad to have some me time but this time felt so clingy :/ hope the one week will whizz by! Have so many things to do..wash baby clothes, bedsheets, my new pjs, rearrange my n hubs wardrobe.. do u all wash all the baby clothes or just those newborn and smaller ones first? Abit overwhelmed when I think of having to wash all the clothes I bought lol..

Hi mummies

Does anyone know how frequent are they having baby fair like the one coming up next week?

Bcos im due mid feb, my parents confirm say too early to buy...

@GetawayJunkie Im in the same boat as you! My parents dont let me buy anyth yet..
But my colleague who has a house and everyth uses her leave/off days before she pop to prepare her nursery, baby clothes amd all. Super organized and well prepared one week before baby comes...

My bubs is 35 weeks today! Was feeling super emo yesterday. Just sent hubs off on his work trip. Usually ill be glad to have some me time but this time felt so clingy :/ hope the one week will whizz by! Have so many things to do..wash baby clothes, bedsheets, my new pjs, rearrange my n hubs wardrobe.. do u all wash all the baby clothes or just those newborn and smaller ones first? Abit overwhelmed when I think of having to wash all the clothes I bought lol..

Wash the newborn clothes first...

The rest can wash later on. Else wash too early also put there attract dust. By the time need to wear need to rewash again .. coz baby skin very sensitive.

Back