Pediped: 50% off (AYNIX)

I bought this pair of shoes through Aynix's spree. You may refer to my order on this thread dated Jan 24 above.

Item Name: Geox Gioia
URL: http://www.ollyshoes.com/2648-geox-gioia-kids-shoes-j22d2a-0qbme-c4051.aspx
Size: EU28
Color: Light Jeans
USD: 29.97
The price I paid for this pair of shoes is: 29.97 x 0.75 x 1.32 = SGD 29.67

It's a nice pair of shoes from Geox but unfortunaly they are too small for my girl. I guess this design runs small. I am putting it up for sale here. Thanks Aynix!

It is no longer available on the website so I am attaching the photo here, together with the shoes sizing guide. Do note that the sizing guide is only for reference. Please consider this size only if your girl normally wears size EU26 or EU27 at most, to be safe.

I can provide the actual shoes photo upon request. Please PM me if you are interested. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• Geox.JPG
    Geox.JPG
    87.7 KB · Views: 441
  • Geox - Sizing table.JPG
    Geox - Sizing table.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 436
Hi, is it too late to order for the sale?
hi, yes i can take in orders, but please note as I already just shipped out my pacakges from VPOST already, you would have to wait for 4-5 weeks before this order can reach Singapore. Proceed with placing orders if you are ok with the wait.

Hi Aynix, sorry I just saw this thread. Am interested in getting Pediped shoes from Olly. Would you still be placing any orders? And is it limited to only a certain range, collection? I can afford to wait.

Also, could you advise what are the shipping charges like on top of the price listed on website?

Thanks!

Sry mummies, if you are keen to join this spree kindly email me as I don't come into the forum very often nowadays.

Once there's a group of about 5-6 mummies, i will open a batch of orders.

[email protected]

Taking 1 batch of orders from

Www.pediped.com

Will close by Wednesday.

Rate: 1.42
Shipping cgw buy for me service additional 5% of purchase price

Usd*1.42*1.05 = Sgd

Shipping to be paid when items arrive. Estimated shipping depends on size of shoe box ranges from $6-15.

Taking 1 batch of orders from

Www.pediped.com

Will close by Wednesday.

Rate: 1.42
Shipping cgw buy for me service additional 5% of purchase price

Usd*1.42*1.05 = Sgd

Shipping to be paid when items arrive. Estimated shipping depends on size of shoe box ranges from $6-15.

Back