(2015/02) Feb 2015 mummies

Hi @monsterbaby84 can't find you using your email [email protected] on facebook so can't get you as friend (in order for you to add me to the group). I only managed to locate an account called Monsterbaby Fgm & dropped a private msg there as there is no "add as friend" function there. Is that your fb acc?

My gynae include 4D scan in his package.
Wah so good. Nuh is the cheapest called them cannot get thru when get thru a week later when I'm free to call in again no more slot n still got 40 over in the waiting list.
Tmc very ex.
So thinking to ask for 3d photo from gynae c if he have.

Wah so good. Nuh is the cheapest called them cannot get thru when get thru a week later when I'm free to call in again no more slot n still got 40 over in the waiting list.
Tmc very ex.
So thinking to ask for 3d photo from gynae c if he have.

How much is it at nuh?

Hi mommies,
Can I ask, have any of you travelled when u are 6 weeks pregnant?
Were there any concerns?
How did u cope w the morning sickness?

Hi Mummies, need ya advise... will you all be taking supplements to increase ur milk supply? Its my first pregnancy.. worried i might not have enough milk supply.. mil suggest not to take any supplements...

Hi Mummies, need ya advise... will you all be taking supplements to increase ur milk supply? Its my first pregnancy.. worried i might not have enough milk supply.. mil suggest not to take any supplements...
What kind of supplements are u referring to? The TCM kind or just vitamins? I plan to try Fenugreek & the lactating tea, to see if really works. :D

Hi, anyone bought baby insurance? Any insurance to recommend?
You may wanna speak to my financial adviser @ 97463646. He can advise you accordingly with the best products as he represents 11 insurance companies out there. With his recommendations, I need not pay a high premium and yet get the best products out there.

Gynae says mine is too small less than 1kg at wk28... Your 906g at wk26 is just about right. How to make my baby grow?
What is ur bb weight? Mine when on week 28 was at 965g slightly below 1kg. Also building up the weight of beanie now but in healthy way by trying to have beef, pig organs, pao shen n bird nest. Some recommended avocado milkshake n durian can gain weight very fast but due to GD I can't have both.

What is ur bb weight? Mine when on week 28 was at 965g slightly below 1kg. Also building up the weight of beanie now but in healthy way by trying to have beef, pig organs, pao shen n bird nest. Some recommended avocado milkshake n durian can gain weight very fast but due to GD I can't have both.

Hi GAH! My lil bub was 985g at 26wk4d. Just had a few seeds of MSW and D24 last night. I skipped the calcium supplement last night, not sure if it can be taken together with Durian!~

Dearest darlings,

My new confinement lady is called ah choo from melaka. +60 16 359 8443

Unfortunately, i am not recommending her.

1) last minute she couldnt get 28days pass which leave us hanging halfway...(on out 1st day home with baby)

2) she wants to cut my newborn son umbilical cord with a non sterile scissors. (Must let is drop off naturally- Never CUT)

3) she washes bottles with non sterilised tap water.

4) she refridgerated thawed milk and fed my son. (increase risk of bacteria growth).

5) Argues a lot.

So if you have engaged her, please have a back up plan.

I am letting her go after once my ither new CL becomes available.

Good luck

Back