LeSportsac Spree <monkie>

Hi June,

There is a promo of 35% disc for purchase of US$300. Will u be taking order for this promo? Did you receive the email for this promo?

Hi,

This promo is a flash sale valid for only 24 hours.Orders must be placed by 11.59pm tonight

15% off for total orders USD30 or more
25% off for total orders USD100 or more
35% off for total orders USD300 or more

May I know your total amount of orders? I can take orders for 35% promo if there are sufficient paid orders to hit at least USD300.

Cheers

Hi June,

There is a promo of 35% disc for purchase of US$300. Will u be taking order for this promo? Did you receive the email for this promo?

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION #2 - 40% off selected

upload_2014-11-27_11-2-44.png

POSB Savings: 093-49819-4
You may refer to earlier batches as a guide to estimated dom and international shipping.
No further discount codes or other promotions applicable. Excluded from all further discounts

40% off items - https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/40-off-items
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.35 x 0.6 = SGD

No confirmation required.
Please proceed with payment transfer after posting or emailing orders. Please email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method after payment transfer

View first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-black-friday-sales-monkie.15188/

BLACK FRIDAY PROMOTION #3 - 50% off The Yo & West Coast Totes

upload_2014-11-27_11-4-14.png

POSB Savings: 093-49819-4
You may refer to earlier batches as a guide to estimated dom and international shipping.
No further discount codes or other promotions applicable. Excluded from all further discounts

50% off items - https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/50-off-items
Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.35 x 0.5 = SGD

Please proceed with payment transfer after posting or emailing orders. Please email [email protected] your hp no for records and collection method after payment transfer

View first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-black-friday-sales-monkie.15188/

[LATEST PROMOTION]: NEW PRINTS ADDED @ 40% off
https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/40-off-items

URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/40-off-items

upload_2014-11-27_11-15-17.png

upload_2014-11-27_11-15-58.png

Hi,

Orders can only be placed for in-stock items. The item that you are keen in is already out of stock. You wish to see if you have any other alternative orders.

There are numerous prints on sales now. :)

Cheers

Hi June, i am keen in getting the monster inc basic backpack but the website states oos. Does it mean you wont be able to order too?

Payment received:

ITR I-BANK tching S$100.44

Posted on behalf of tching:

Would like to get these items then. Have transferred to your bank account.

https://www.lesportsac.com/Small_Passerby_Cosmetic?color=D523
chromatic dots
Small Passerby Cosmetic

US$20

https://www.lesportsac.com/Travel_Cosmetic?color=D523
chromatic dots
Travel Cosmetic

US$22

https://www.lesportsac.com/15_Laptop_Bag?color=D486
downtown denim
15 Inch Laptop Bag

US$82

Total = US$124 x 0.6 x 1.35 = S$100.44

Thanks
Tching

Posted on behalf of Weishan:

Revised order for LeSportsac

Hi June

Lesportsac basic backpack change from mirage solid to wild at heart print.
Transferred $128.49.
Ref:13680888101

Thanks.

BATCH 194 & 195 Orders Placed

- whitedoor
- jolynn_toh
- tching
- weishan
- zbuzz78

Accepting Orders for BATCH 196

Orders will be accumulated as a batch before orders are placed as only 1 discount code can be used per order.
Do note that LeSportsac may take longer than usual to process orders due to huge volume of sales expected during special sales period. No urgent orders please. Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order placed with merchant. Please refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details & earlier batches as a guide to estimated intl shipping.

Promotion: Kasey & Madison December SALE

URL: https://www.lesportsac.com/sale/kasey-madison-sale

upload_2014-12-3_4-45-38.png

Total 1st Payment: USD x 1.36 = SGD

Prices listed on website are after less

View first posting in spree thread for spree details and T&C: http://singaporemotherhood.com/forum/threads/lesportsac-spree-40-off-selected-monkie.15188/

Orders will be accumulated as a batch before orders are placed. Do note that LeSportsac may take longer than usual to process orders due to huge volume of sales expected during special sales period. No urgent orders please. Estimated waiting time is 4 - 6 weeks from date order placed with merchant. Please refer to first posting in spree thread for spree details.

BATCH 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 & 193 Orders Updates:
Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*For mummyew, minghui, please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
* For the other spreeists, please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier

Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

upload_2014-12-3_21-56-38.png

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items before 18 December if you need them before Christmas. Please do collect all items latest by 30 December 2014

Thank you :)

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Friday 5 December @ 8.45pm sharp

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details. Please note deadline for next courier dispatch

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

*bibibaba & babe_ong, I don't have records of your email address.

Pls drop me an email at [email protected] so that I can forward you the mass email.

Cheers
BATCH 186, 187, 188, 189, 190, 191, 192 & 193 Orders Updates:
Orders - Arrived

Some of you have orders in the subsequent batches or orders pending arrival from my other sprees.
If you are awaiting the rest of your orders to arrive and opting for combined courier/collection, please still proceed with topup first for ease of tracking.

*you must be logged in to your SMH forum account to view the table below
*For mummyew, minghui, please add $0.80 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier
* For the other spreeists, please add $0.60 for courier materials to topup amount if opting for courier

Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. (please refer to mass email for details)

View attachment 439190

Courier option
Courier charge is directly payable to courier guy when he arrives to deliver. If opting for courier, please add $0.60/$0.80 (see above) for courier materials to topup amount. Please refer to mass email sent and contact me at [email protected] for courier arrangements after topup amount has been transferred.

Normal mail option (NOT RECOMMENDED)
Please note that there is no tracking number available for postage via normal mail and there is risk of loss or damaged mail. Please choose normal mail option at your OWN RISK.

1) Please look through the list above for the final orders placed for your items.

2) To facilitate collection process, please note that I have checked your orders during packing. Unless otherwise mentioned above (please see individual postings for each batch), all orders are correct. There are no missing orders or wrong colours unless otherwise indicated. Please take note which of your items have been dropped or alternative orders placed so that you know what to look out for or check when collecting your orders

3) OOS items or dropped items if applicable have been used to offset shipping charges. Please email me your POSB/DBS bank details for refund of further excess (if any)

4) Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup

5) No cash topups during collections as Mass Meetups will be arranged

6) No registered mail option (as indicated in T&C) as I am unable to make trips to the Post Office during office hours.

7) Note that this is a mass meetup, please confirm meetup only if you can be punctual and arrive on time.

8) Please opt for courier if unable to self collect

9) Please collect items before 18 December if you need them before Christmas. Please do collect all items latest by 30 December 2014

Thank you :)

Buangkok Mass Meetup - Friday 5 December @ 8.45pm sharp

Mass emails have been sent to all spreeists. Please refer to your emails for collection and courier arrangements details. Please note deadline for next courier dispatch

Please topup outstanding amount before contacting me to arrange for pickup. No cash topups during mass meetup

hi june

Can i make one time courier as I still have 1 pending item to reach. But i will make shipping payment cum courier material fee to this current batch first. To confirm, the payable amount is $15.60 + $0.60 = $16.20. Correct?

Thks, zbuzz78

Hi,

Sure noted on combined courier option.

That is correct, topup amount is $16.20

Cheers

hi june

Can i make one time courier as I still have 1 pending item to reach. But i will make shipping payment cum courier material fee to this current batch first. To confirm, the payable amount is $15.60 + $0.60 = $16.20. Correct?

Thks, zbuzz78

Back