(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

think i decided to change a different gynae liaos... charges at Raffles Hospital is cut-throat... need to go gynae shopping.... anyone seeing gynae who delivers in Mount E Novena?

Hope all had a good lunch.. for me really no appetite. Especially rice...

I still trying to fix a gynac but some are on leave some appointment are full. :(

Drinking sour plum + lime juice, super sour super shiok!!! Yah now Dec, all go on holiday, my gynae too

Heehee maybe it more den 5 weeks but it okie got heartbeat can le but he got say the heartbeat not those firm firm type still must take care i gonna go see tcm later hope can strengthen my body cause been feeling damn cold...

@yallo i'm seeing him again on 12th heehee

Anyone know where to get lactose free milk? Yesterday I Drank fresh milk go toilet like 3-4 times. I don't like to take calcium pills and all that. So trying all natural. Haha
Went ntuc but didn't see

Hmm I heard goat's milk contains a lot less lactose so maybe you can try that? I know certain Prime supermarkets carry. You can check on Hay Diaries website.

Hi all! I just tested positive on Sunday (then i tested again today just to be sure). I should be 2.5 weeks so I'm just being cautiously optimistic. But I missed my period for 6 days and my boobs are sore so i think i pretty much am preggers. Absolutely no other symptoms, I'm hoping I'll have MS so i'll feel a bit more preggers heh.

Anyone can recommend any multivitamins to take? I'm still on Blackmores Conceive Well so im thinking should switch soon.

Can we take clarinase? I am running a fever due to my flu that became a cough with phlegm. And I can hear my lungs wheezing. I always kena this during pregnancy. :( when hb chked on me this mng before gng to work, I felt ok. But aft that like worst. He can't rush back from work. Am with my 2 kids! Somebody send me an emergency nanny!

I justed tested positive not long ago. Went to see gynae and was told week 5 shld b able to see a sac and yolk. But mine onli can see a sac. Anyone same shoes as me? Cant help but worried nw as previously i have mc before

Hi just had a scan.. saw babydevelopment well n saw heartbeat flickering at screen.. but the doc have write something abt cystic space ..anyone noe wat tat mean?.. very weried.. nw waiting to c gynae..

Hi just had a scan.. saw babydevelopment well n saw heartbeat flickering at screen.. but the doc have write something abt cystic space ..anyone noe wat tat mean?.. very weried.. nw waiting to c gynae..
hey @Fae Hanez, after i did my first scan, i also had a 14mm cyst thing in the report. but the doc told me not to worry, it's common to have it. it's 'leftover' after the baby is conceived due to hormones and will go away by itself... don't think too much! i'm sure the gynae will explain to you later :) hope it's nth to worry about :)

Anyone know where to get lactose free milk? Yesterday I Drank fresh milk go toilet like 3-4 times. I don't like to take calcium pills and all that. So trying all natural. Haha
Went ntuc but didn't see
you can try soy milk too! there are calcium fortified ones readily available :)

My last visit was also 5weeks based on lmp but doc say cannot see the yolk only water bag so she say may not be 5 weeks yet. She pointed out that most likely the yolk can be seen at 6 weeks so i guess no need to be worried 5 weeks still v early.

Welcome and congrats all new mummies!

Qin17 maybe still early to see anything.. when is ur next appt? Usually 6w onwards then can see something. Maybe u o late too.

Mommasg50 I'm not sure abt clarinase but I know regular panadol can take for fever and the yellow flu tablet also ok

Wantababy love ur nick. There is usually false negative and no false positive test. So congrats. I'm taking new obimin for multi v and folic acid

Nick | EDD | Order of birth | Gender | Gynae | Hospital | Residence
\ lemoncandy |
1-Jul​
|
1​
| | | SGH | Jurong West
\ saraii |
5-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Benjamin Tham | TMC | Seng Kang
\ mandy_ng |
7-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Hk Ho | MAH | Buona Vista
\
csy1 |
8-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Chua | NUH | West (Jurong)
\
leighstar |
10-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Wong Mun Tat | TMC | West (Jurong)
\
shan8080 |
11-Jul​
|
2​
| | | |
nanaeng |
12-Jul​
|
2​
| | | |
\
sasa_xie |
14-Jul​
|
3​
| | Dr LC Cheng | TMC |
\
yallo |
19-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Kenneth Lee | Mt A | East (Tanah Merah)
\
erlisa |
23-Jul​
|
2​
| | Dr Wendy Teo | MEH | North (Woodlands)
\
mommasg50 |
26-Jul​
| | | | |
\
chuckles |
30-Jul​
| | | | |
\ jcyp | end Jul |
2​
| | | |
\ honeykyaw | | | | Dr Caroline Kim | TMC |

my appetite has been like back to normal yesterday. Now i kindda worry as well. Like as if im losing the feeling of being pregnant. The only thing i have now is the super bloated look and feeling. But i will only feel at ease once i can see it through the ultrasound which i will only can do so in 8 days time!!!!.

think i decided to change a different gynae liaos... charges at Raffles Hospital is cut-throat... need to go gynae shopping.... anyone seeing gynae who delivers in Mount E Novena?
Erlisa, my gynae is roland chieng. He has a clinic at mount e novena as well as parkway east. He does delivery at both hospitals. Cool doc. I like him.

Im with Dr. Fong Yang, he has 2 clinic. 1 at tiong bahru and another at Mt.E Novena

i tested +ve and seen e dr at 4 wks. Next appt next fri at 8 wks.. hopefully everythgs ok. Had a mc in feb at 15 wks.. so sad beyond words. am super paranoid with this one.. and super emo too. like too soon to forget e unborn bb.. read a few had mc before too.. are you extra cautious and paranoid too?

i tested +ve and seen e dr at 4 wks. Next appt next fri at 8 wks.. hopefully everythgs ok. Had a mc in feb at 15 wks.. so sad beyond words. am super paranoid with this one.. and super emo too. like too soon to forget e unborn bb.. read a few had mc before too.. are you extra cautious and paranoid too?
I'm also very paranoid. Every little thing I will ask my hub if I should see a doctor.
He thinks I'm abit crazy. But oh well, I told him he will never understand

Me! I had 2 miscarriages prior to this. I'm super scared of what holds in the future. I'm one of the weird one who loves my bloated feeling and all the works. I know I'm pregnant cause of the symptoms and I strangely feel safe.

Me as paranoid too!!

I have at least one chemical pregnancy. And i planned to go for my first IUI this coming cycle after 10 years after #1. So to me, I cannot afford to do anything to jeopardise this pregnancy... And every little symptoms worry me....

Me also as cautious and paranoid as u mummies who r expecting ur rainbow baby. :( had my m/c early apr. So glad to hv others who understands the feeling.

On a side note, I've been getting this tugging n pulling feeling on my bottom right tummy near to the v area. Is it normal? Hope it's just the feeling of uterus stretching..

Thanks erlisa for the update. Im with dr benjamin tham from tmc :)

This time round, i feel the tiredness earlier than the previous pregnancy.. Everyday so tired..

Extremely paranoid n get worried with every little thing bcos of the last unexpected m/c @ 17weeks in June. I just wish that time will pass quickly n i can have a healthy bb in my arms!

To add on, I even had a nightmare about seeing blood in the toilet bowl... Aiyoh..... Which made me wake up and not able to sleep well after that

@ravingnana really? I went to see at 5w+ cannot see sac at all leh.... Doc says i may be only 4w.... I can't wait till next Friday for my appt... Which is my supposedly 6w+!!

yah.. donno...i thk coz she used e other scan for awhile.. e yellow one.. 3d? she oso asked me to go at 6 wks.. but i postponed to 8 wks. scared like too soon cannot see heartbeat or what.. waste money..

Another worry that I have is about my work. My work is super stressful and I'm in an all male environment.

So I decided to tell my boss even at this early stage. He seriously tot that I wanted to quit my job which worried him. Before I could break the news, I broke down... And i tol him thereafter, and continued crying profusely... Took me about 5 mins to calm myself down... My boss was happy for him... And i told him the reality about how much I do not want anything to get up the way of this pregnancy bcoz of the stressful nature of the job. He understood and told me that I can pass on my job to him whenever I feel the stress coming on... And he is ok about me working from home when I needed it.

Well.. I hope when the situation arises, he mean it... And he assures me that the the news is great too, now that he has more reason to hire another headcount for the team.

So drama right....? Lol!

@leighstar 17 wks! what happen? If u dont mind.. hahahahahah sorryy side track abit

Gynae found a little fluid on bb's heart during routine check up @ 16weeks n scheduled an appt w nuh prof biswas a week later. On the day of appt, bb had no more heartbeat when the sonographer did detailed scanning.

What happen to yours if u dont mind sharing?

Let's all put the negative thoughts away. I'm very paranoid too cos my last visit only saw water bag and nothing else. I feel so insecure..
We'll all move on to our 2nd trim safely..

My gynae said just go for oscar, he felt that it is not necessary to do other types of more detailed test.

For mummies with mid term m/c b4, what test will u do? I keep worrying about this because i cannot take the blow if anything goes wrong again. Prof biswas said the m/c was an one off incident for my case

@leighstar mine had been a difficult one since start. I somehow know.. on and off spotting..bleeding.. pain and cramping always... bedrest upon bedrest.. keep seeing gynae.. like every 2 wks.. At 15 weeks.. water broke and bb just came out..

Back