(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

previously, once i got my AF, i went to dye my hair liao every 2 months.
in case i got preggy...
but i thought this time will not get BFP...so my last dye was like 2-3 months ago
white hair coming liao..but funny thing is pregnant that time, my white hair actually grow slower.

My hubby say got feeling this 1 is girl. I ask my #1, he said mei mei but to him, all babies = mei mei

I don't know if every pregnancy can be so different. #1 i didn't had cravings, no hunger no MS. I could just eat as per normal and even have salad for lunches. I never believe in eating for 2 while preggy and my wt gain was a nice 9kg at labour. But this one, i keep feeling nausea if my stomach is empty and i realise i need to eat constantly thru out the day. I'm so scared to exceed the 10kg target i set for myself.
Ash mum.. u and I totally the same situation. And I also set the same target of 10kg for myself

10kg was abit impossible for me. I inflated like a balloon. Lost 8kg during wedding and gain back 8kg b4 first preg. Gain 18kg last preg. Ate 3 bowls of rice last time cos really hungry. Hopefully bb not so small like b4 then I no need eat like a pig.

How big were your babies last time? Did you all deliver early or late? I induced at week 37 so my girl was only 2.78kg, thought she was so tiny when I held her in my arms

Hmm come to think of it my gynae didn't ask my to weigh myself or record down my weight. Did yours do that huh? Think I need to start monitoring my weight gain from now, already snacking a lot more than before jialat

Shan8080, same same. I put on 9kg. Baby was 3.1kg at 40wks. I hope this time will be pretty similar in terms of wt gain but i guess I'll fail this time round. This one very tam jiak, forever hungry but I'll control. He/she should knows mama rules not him/her. Haha

My boy also say this is a mei mei and he still say 2 mei mei which I'm v puzzled. But once again all babies are mei mei to him so maybe not zhun

I put on 13kg n induced @ 39w5d cos water level dropped. Bb weighed 3.5kg.

My gynae doesnt take my weight. He is only concerned about bb's growth n only weighed me at the last check up b4 inducing.

My friend is also under him. She put on 31kg for her #2 cos she craved for durians but never got nagged once

nicokin19 ha we are very similar then! High weight gain but small baby. All the food go to us instead ooops.

Wow, 8kg 9kg is very disciplined!! I wanna be like that too!!

My first, I put on 15. But my bb was also only 2.7, not big. I didn't feel I ate much, but dunno why put on weight still. Lost 13 quite quickly after pregnancy, but the last 2 kg still yoyo on me till today. Haiz... On the bright side, becoz the last 2kg is still on me, for this preg, till now my weight hasn't increased, unlike during first preg, first tri already put on 3kg. I also hope to be disciplined and not exceed 10kg this time.

Actually with #1 there wasn't much effort... strangely I lost weight in the first 4 months.. maybe that's why. Now at 7w only.. already not eating well bt still putting on weight.

My gynae not too bothered with weight gain or loss.. its the nurses who take my weight.. quite irritating. Haha

I put on 13kg n induced @ 39w5d cos water level dropped. Bb weighed 3.5kg.

My gynae doesnt take my weight. He is only concerned about bb's growth n only weighed me at the last check up b4 inducing.

My friend is also under him. She put on 31kg for her #2 cos she craved for durians but never got nagged once
31 kg?!

I put on 12kg for #1. But i was underweight to start with, so still OK. And i lost all time weight that I put on and back to being underweight within 2 mths... Now.. A little over 10 kg later, here I am with #2. I hope I don't gain too much weight which will give me a prob to lose all that later....

My first one I lost 10kg during 1st trimester due to MS. After that gain 10kg, gave birth, bb 3.415kg at week39. This time round touch wood till now no MS but no appetite. Hopefully only gain 10kg, then can loss weight with the breastfeeding.

This time round I feel much more tired then no.1. Some more my calf feel super suan at night. Night time can't sleep well. Keep on like having flu. Oily skin n hair. And the boobs super sensitive .

I will only see my gynae in two weeks time.

I Hope I will be a 1986 mother too, it will be my first pregency if Everything goes well, was tested positive last week and will be seeing a gynae next week, I Hope I can hear heaetbeat at week 6. But right nw, besides bloated, doesnt really have other symptoms. Just that I try to eat more, dun used to eat much carbs but now I am having them. Hopefully there is a life inside me

Regarding gynae... Can gynae deliver at any hospital of our choice? Or are we limited to the hospital he/she can deliver at? Anyone got any idea?

Congrats janizehl!

Erlisa, private gynaes only deliver at specified hospitals, need to check with them which ones they deliver at. And even then, must remember that the hospital where their clinic is based is usually most convenient for them. So if it's an emergency, they may not rush to the other hospital in their list as quickly tho they can deliver there too. Kkh gynaes will only deliver in Kkh.

Last edited:
For #1 i had gained abt 20kg due to super good appetite only had 2 seeds durian leh. Gynae did warn the weight gain coz worry GD as my parents have it.
Manage to lost it aft ML & still loaing but once i regulated supply , it bounce back arghhhh.
#1 born 38wks , 3.5kg. Half way not progress well gynae induce it.
He was big head and my lower body was too numb to push, end up he suctioned out.

Hi mummies, im out of this group as this preg turns out to be a blighted ovum.

Wishing you all a healthy pregnancy and baby:)

Hi mommies-to-be,
I'm 6 weeks pregnant now and supposed to travel to Taiwan tomorrow... On one part, I'm excited to go and I want to go, but on the other part, I'm very worried. I'm in the early 1st trimester. Is it ok to travel?? I'm so in a dilemma!!! Help!!!

Have anyone of u travelled in ur early 1st trimester? Can share ur experience??

I'm dragging myself out of bed today too.. too tired these days. I hope to get the energy back in 2nd trim. Thankfully today is the last work day for the week for me. On leave tml as its my #1 last day in his current school, gonna bring some cakes and drinks for the class and take photos of them. After that he'll be home for the whole dec, shiver at that thought. Lol!!

@babyjuan i am gong taiwan next sat too.
Wear a good pair of shoes and don't over-shop...haha

i travelled to korea when i was pregnant with my #1 around 2 months pregnant.
My hubby carried the heavy stuff. I went with tour lah...so those strenous activities like climb mountain etc, i skip lah
I avoided raw food and street food, i abit wary also in case of food poisoning.

This time to taiwan, i going with tour also but it is a family tour to those farm stay. So should be quite relax for me too.

Csy1, rem try not to carry your elder one too much. When i brought him to taiwan earlier this year. He refused to let my hub touch him, i literally carried him in carrier for 12hrs a day w no strollers. I tell you, my bones almost break.. now i think of bringing my #1 to babymoon i also scared. Unless i can condition him to accept my hub if not I'm better off staying in sg

omg..12 hrs?!
I more worried about the flight actually...hopefully he can tahan the long hours.

recently i got him this trolley bag ..he love pushing it so much that he no longer want bao bao.
i prob will bring it along to keep him occupied.

plan a relax trip? I saw my friend went to Koh Samui and the villa she book is really nice. Really is blue sky, white cloud, blue sea loh

Today I had the best breakfast ever... And i really ate a lot.... And i think my appetite is back.... Need to get back to cooking proper for the family... Too long i never touch the kitchen liaos....

@otylia take care! I had a blighted ovum last year too. Please still nourish ur body for the next one

@daffy_daffy I'm feeling tired every single day. Now I on hospitalisation leave everyday sleep 12 hours but also like not enough.

The last time My sac grew till 20mm. But still no baby no yolk sac. Was disappointed but not as bad as the previous time when my bb heartbeat stopped at 10 weeks. Can even see the arms and legs. That was pretty depressing. I'm having my next check up tmr. Praying everything will be fine.

hihi, i tested positive in early november and have been following the june thread. but after my first obgyn visit my EDD according to scan is 1 jul. EDD according to date is 26 Jun. so i'll be following both the june and july mummies threads.. this is my first pregnancy.

i can't figure out how to copy and paste the table, but here are my details:
Nick: lemoncandy
EDD: 1 Jul
Order of birth: 1
Gynae: no specific doctor yet
Hospital: SGH
Residence: Jurong West

Just came back from gyne finally could hear the heart beat heehee wat a sign of relief! gyne say i looked more like 4-5 weeks instead of 8 weeks based on lmp might be cause of my pcos
congrats! i was so excited when i heard and saw baby's heartbeat at my first scan (8w5d) too... doc sent me for scan because i spotted two weeks before, but luckily baby is ok :)
looking forward to my nxt appt on 8 dec, then i can see baby again :) will be doing the down syndrome scan then too.

Uglydoll, but 4-5 weeks cannot even see the fetus not say heartbeat. So if you can see heartbeat, your baby can't be looking like 4-5weeks. I'm puzzled why your gynae say so. Anyway seeing heartbeat is a v positive sign! Congrats

Back