Tiong baru/telok blangah/bt merah 2006-2007 babies n mummies

Hello ladies!

Happy Lunar New year!

I hvn't been here for a loooong looooong time... hv been super busy at work for the past few months...

How's everyone & your lovely darlings?

Ivena,

yes my girls just started this year..We are relatively new to this area.

Ester&boys,
u manage to get other mummies to start a class??

sherhino
yes i got another mummy to start a class. Now they are into their 2nd lesson. they seems to enjoy the lessons, now learning to blow bubbles into the water

Hi mummies

I am a newcomer here, staying at delta, having 2 kids - girl 2.5 yo and boy 10 mths old.. in order to keep my sanity, i hope to make more frens... it's not easy to be sahm

Bless> Agree with you...Here getting quiet leh, tho I still occasionally check out the thread!!!

How time flies...My maternity leave over liao....Back to work liao.

Any meet up or gathering?

bless
ya la, so quiet w/o u lor.
wats the name of the raffles pl bakery again?
next to which shop?
and wat is it famous for ?

ester,

are you talking about the one in oub centre? it's in the basement along the stretch where you have sakae sushi.

Bless> agree lor, here becomes like ghost town liao...Where are all the TB mummies....Another lantern festival is coming, any gatherings?

Ester, haha! That was what I was thinking about too! Which school are you thinking of volunteering for?

How are your 2 boys? Long time no see. Shall we arrange for a playdate next week?

Hi

I like to ask if any mummies has kids in Cherie Hearts CMPB now? How is the childcare and environment.

Thanks..

Back