Zhu Sheng Niang Niang (注生娘娘)

老师,我在几天前开始念经,两天连续都会不自禁而流眼泪。
不知道为什么?
Anybody experience this?

老师,请問要如何做佈施?该去哪里佈施?新加坡哪个地方須要佈施?

Hi Viene,
Top right hand side there is a magnifying glass. Click and key in 布施, posts by Toblerone and you will have the answers. Many posts on this. Hope this helps :).

Hi Victoria,

the link you posted is 解结咒 and it's used to 化解恶缘 。If you want a hard copy you can get at 居士林,but I am not sure still have or not. As it is a short sutra, there are many sutras inside the sutra book not only 解结咒 per se.

Sutras are best chanted out from the mouth ourselves, and one type of sutra may not be effective unless combined with other sutras. If you do a search on 念经 by teacher, I think you will have more answers :). Hope this helps. :)

Last edited:
Hi shifu,

Me & my Hb has been trying to have 2nd child since I had a miscarriage this yr January. Been trying very hard till now no news yet. Our 1st child is a daughter. Would appreciate if you can advise if we will have a 2nd child? Thank you. Also my Hb work has a lot of obstacle, can u advise what can he do to make his work smoother? Thank you very much!

Last edited:
Hi 老师,

I have been bother by a matter since I was got married almost 3 years ago!

My 凤蜡烛 at my parents-in-law's place (groom's place) never burnt finish and was blow off by wind... Burnt till 1/3 only. I know its not a good omen. Will it be link to my previous 2 miscarriages? I am pregnant again at mid term. Worrying everyday.

Half of my candle is still kept under my hubby's ancestor's altar cupboard.

Any suggestions or solution to what to do with the remaining candles and such... Been hoping for this baby for sometimes... But have been hunted by this matter.

I googled and didn't find any write up on this.

Hope 老师assists me. Thank you!

I have been bother by a matter since I was got married almost 3 years ago!

My 凤蜡烛 at my parents-in-law's place (groom's place) never burnt finish and was blow off by wind... Burnt till 1/3 only. I know its not a good omen. Will it be link to my previous 2 miscarriages? I am pregnant again at mid term. Worrying everyday.

Half of my candle is still kept under my hubby's ancestor's altar cupboard.
嫁娶择日不好,可能会有影响。现在的young generation没人管。Anyway, 流产很多原因的。过了不要再去想。

Any suggestions or solution to what to do with the remaining candles and such... Been hoping for this baby for sometimes... But have been hunted by this matter.
简单了。拿张红纸将蜡烛包起来。叫你老公或者家婆烧香跟祖先说,“蜡烛暂寄,日后拿掉。莫怪、原谅”。
跟你家翁或家婆说,等你产后过一段时间(在大节日),拿去神庙大炉化掉。这个过程你和你丈夫不必参与,家人不用通知你。明白了吧?

I googled and didn't find any write up on this.
Google哪会写这些。找得到才怪。Any queries you want to find, use this forum search engine.

Me & my Hb has been trying to have 2nd child since I had a miscarriage this yr January. Been trying very hard till now no news yet. Our 1st child is a daughter. Would appreciate if you can advise if we will have a 2nd child? Thank you. Also my Hb work has a lot of obstacle, can u advise what can he do to make his work smoother? Thank you very much!
称呼Toblerone可以了。

1. 丈夫事业上遇难题。
2. 又要第二胎?
每个人普遍上都遇到这类问题。

老师有张2014新加坡法会的DVD,你现在怀孕有空在家看。Entire clip一个小时多很精彩!免费邮寄给你。老师当时也在法会,几乎全场爆满。老师参加过大大小小的法会,这是其中一个法会由不少菩萨靶场。

你看之后,就大概明白丈夫的问题为什么会这样,为什么会难怀第二胎. If you are not going to do something,this cycle will go on and worse.

the link you posted is 解结咒 and it's used to 化解恶缘 。If you want a hard copy you can get at 居士林,but I am not sure still have or not. As it is a short sutra, there are many sutras inside the sutra book not only 解结咒 per se.

Sutras are best chanted out from the mouth ourselves, and one type of sutra may not be effective unless combined with other sutras. If you do a search on 念经 by teacher, I think you will have more answers
Rubilite学得真快!

出了麻烦才来问老师应该怎么办。

老师看了很多人都是happy family, happy go lucky, happy go holiday. 等到丈夫有外遇、跟老公吵架、越来越难生孩子、没孩子丈夫在外跟其他女人生、事业不如意、孩子健康出问题等等,才去信鬼神求菩萨,想办法。

It is so-so-so-so-so difficult. When got problem, start to ask deities for help. 临时抱佛脚,哪有那么便宜的事?

老师教的最好的办法之一,it is not world best, but it is going to take long time to work. 念经消业最直接了当,很多事不顺不如意都是跟‘业’有关。念经念不到几个月就放弃,因为看不到成绩、家人说要吃肉、场合不适合... 自己都不帮自己,还会有谁能帮?

Continue next post... ...

Continuing from next post... ...

咱先撇开“生育”课题。See recent post #199 (click) for example. Rubilite有念经,老师就讲多一点玄学。一般佛学上解说,纳为‘夫妻互欠’。如果,夫妻之间是纯粹‘恶缘’与‘善缘’,两个都念经的话,婚姻大致上保得住。夫妻其中一个念的话,肯定会辛苦点。怎么说,还是有希望。

要是,夫妻之间不是‘恶缘’与‘善缘’的话,真的是很头痛了。Dead serious.

老师亲眼看过不少男人迷到神魂颠倒。泰国、越南、马来西亚、印尼女人也会不择手段,背后出暗招(邪术=降头)(See post #26) ,把男人夺过来的。

不只是女人,男人也会出暗招!这个是‘爱情降going to make people deeply fall in love forever. The heart does not belong to wife anymore. 越看妻子越讨厌、丈夫越来越不想回家、常常吵架、不管家人的死活等等。最后是离婚,恩断义绝。老师看过的cases多到数不清!

一个人若中降的话,神志还是清醒的。很多时候外表根本完全看不出。久而久之,渐渐地变成另一个人。就算给老师遇见,老师不会插手,不会多嘴。In Singapore, not many people believe. Many people do not know the actual reason.

嫁娶择日不好,可能会有影响。现在的young generation没人管。Anyway, 流产很多原因的。过了不要再去想。

简单了。拿张红纸将蜡烛包起来。叫你老公或者家婆烧香跟祖先说,“蜡烛暂寄,日后拿掉。莫怪、原谅”。
跟你家翁或家婆说,等你产后过一段时间(在大节日),拿去神庙大炉化掉。这个过程你和你丈夫不必参与,家人不用通知你。明白了吧?

Google哪会写这些。找得到才怪。Any queries you want to find, use this forum search engine.

感谢老师的回答。会照做的。

最后一个小问题: 初一初十五可以算是“大节曰”? 我的宝宝阳历3月底预产期、处了卫塞节我想不到近期的“大节日”?

谢谢您!

感谢老师的回答。会照做的。

最后一个小问题: 初一初十五可以算是“大节曰”? 我的宝宝阳历3月底预产期、处了卫塞节我想不到近期的“大节日”?

谢谢您!
Hi Lovienne,

Teacher Toblerone did mentioned that
大节日 可以是观音诞、菩萨诞、或者是清明、重阳、等等

老师,我家有安观音菩萨,初一十五有供奉水果(萍果或橙)有时会加五个寿桃包。可以吗?
供品有需要看单数或双数吗?可以两盘水果加一盘寿桃包吗?
谢谢。

老师,你曾经有提过 《家里若有飞蛾(蝴蝶的一种)、昆虫、壁虎爬上神台(或经常出现在佛桌/神台),那么一百八仙,有东西在家里。8/10是来者不善。若家中神台有昆虫出没,就要当心了。放心,不止于死人。》我家的观音菩萨台后常有一只壁虎,弄走后又来另一只,是怎么解释呢?该如何呢?

老师,我家有安观音菩萨,初一十五有供奉水果(萍果或橙)有时会加五个寿桃包。可以吗?
供品有需要看单数或双数吗?可以两盘水果加一盘寿桃包吗?
谢谢。
寿桃包可以不用供。水果是肯定要。

老师曾教过 @judy_lsk 。单数或双数、几盘、什么水果、什么时候换等等。何不写去问问她?

老师,你曾经有提过 《家里若有飞蛾(蝴蝶的一种)、昆虫、壁虎爬上神台(或经常出现在佛桌/神台),那么一百八仙,有东西在家里。8/10是来者不善。若家中神台有昆虫出没,就要当心了。放心,不止于死人。》我家的观音菩萨台后常有一只壁虎,弄走后又来另一只,是怎么解释呢?
你已经quote出来了。还要再repeat?

家里有东西,不容易请走。Mentioned in the past. Use forum search engine.

该如何呢?
是可以请的走,就念佛最适合了。

老师免费邮寄一张DVD给你。看完就知道该怎么做了。真的要下决心,老师才免费教。

称呼Toblerone可以了。

1. 丈夫事业上遇难题。
2. 又要第二胎?
每个人普遍上都遇到这类问题。

老师有张2014新加坡法会的DVD,你现在怀孕有空在家看。Entire clip一个小时多很精彩!免费邮寄给你。老师当时也在法会,几乎全场爆满。老师参加过大大小小的法会,这是其中一个法会由不少菩萨靶场。

你看之后,就大概明白丈夫的问题为什么会这样,为什么会难怀第二胎. If you are not going to do something,this cycle will go on and worse.

toblerone, can I have a copy of the DVD? Please..

toblerone, can I have a copy of the DVD? Please..
老师当时在场。Almost the entire theatre 爆满。

老师参加无数演讲法会,不少菩萨、火龙靶场,太神奇了!压轴戏最精彩了,观音菩萨一直在上方洒甘露。

老师曾经说过,乩童(ji tong)/跳童千万别信。 十个里面、九个假的。神坛神尊摆到大大,庆祝搞到很隆重,其实有很多时候神明根本没到。理由只有一个,装神弄鬼的,神明菩萨不会护持道场。

道命运又能怎么样?要想办法改过来才对。看完整个DVD,自己尝试把运改过来!知

老师,

If you have more copies, Next time round can send me too? I will pass around when I finish watching :). Thank you hor. :)

Hi, I will be returning red eggs on 5 Dec and 7 Dec at tpy shuang lin si. You can collect after 11am and 12pm.

Baby dusts to all =)

Hi Jolyon (toblerone) ,

I have read thru about 1/3 of the thread and thought you can help me..As i am having a difficult pregnancy.. I gotten this 2 guanyin lots.. which is really worrying...
I wonder if you can help me interpret more of it? So would my child be ok or no child be born? (I might have mix up which i gotten as baby.. but basically its this two lots..)

I asked about baby and given this lot : 70
LOT 70
"The busy bees fly flower to flower. each day their energy is consumed in frantic action. When spring is gone flowers being to fade. You'll have nowhere to go: stay where you are."
Just as the busy bees must stick to the task of seeking food from the flowers, so you must work hard each day to earn your living

"The colours of spring are fading; The rain is falling in torrents. Human efforts is of no avail. Better withdraw and lead a quiet life."

Your family will be linked up with gossip and scandal and there are wicked people plotting against you. You will not only fail to make money but will also incur heavy loss. Changes and uncertainly prevail in business deals. Marriage will not last long, and no child will be born. No message will be received from travellers and any attempt to find the missing will be in vain, grain, silk and livestock will all suffer damage. You have no chance of winning a legal case. For the sick, treatment will prove ineffective. Moving to a new place is not advised. For your ancestor graves, you are urged to have them reconstructed.

I asked about my life and given this lot:82

"The fierce flames give out a scorching heat. Consumes all in its path – but not the water lily. Not burnt nor scorched by the flame. Its leaves and fronds blossom ever again."
This lot describes the scene in which the water lily survive the flames of fire and shows that you can reach safety through very hazardous conditions.

"Rescue comes in face of danger. No fracture, no slight injury. For sure you have a saviour standing by, who guards you in all disasters."
Your family is unsafe, and you must watch out for yourself. All efforts to acquire wealth will be in vain, as your rivals are causing damage to your business. Matrimonial negotiations will not reach final agreement. Your wife will be pregnant, but giving birth may be dangerous. Farming and silk production will fall short and even your livestock will be damaged. Travellers will have obstacles on the way, and the missing will be found in the west. Lawsuit is not I your favour, nor is travelling. Lost items can be found in the south. The cure for the sick lie in worship. To protect your ancestral graves, you must have them converted.

Oh yes.. I am pregnant not planned.. But can i give the red eggs after my child`s first month(If everything goes well) to help other ladies to conceive?

Dear teacher,

Is there any sutra that can be chanted during our pregnancy which will help to improve the wellbeing of our foetus or maybe to even pave good karma for him/her when he/she enters the world?

Thanks you very much.

Dear teacher,
Is there any sutra that can be chanted during our pregnancy which will help to improve the wellbeing of our foetus or maybe to even pave good karma for him/her when he/she enters the world?
Firstly first, have you use the search engine to get the answer you want?

Have you read the posts? (1096)(1018)(605)(18) and
不知道你是否有认真读过 (1549) & (965)?

读完之后,开始有决心,就搜索‘保胎经’。

*The search engine in Singapore Motherhood Forum is extremely useful. You will get most answer you want.

Oh yes.. I am pregnant not planned.. But can i give the red eggs after my child`s first month(If everything goes well) to help other ladies to conceive?
是谁说送红鸡蛋能帮助妇女怀孕?

老师从来没听说过。

送红鸡蛋的意义曾经讨论了。Mentioned before. Use the forum search engine to find the answer.

是谁说送红鸡蛋能帮助妇女怀孕?

老师从来没听说过。

送红鸡蛋的意义曾经讨论了。Mentioned before. Use the forum search engine to find the answer.
Sorry my chinese half past six.. according to what i seen here on giving the temple, and if they collect will help? Did i mis read? i have finished the whole thread

I have read thru about 1/3 of the thread and thought you can help me..As i am having a difficult pregnancy.. I gotten this 2 guanyin lots.. which is really worrying...
I wonder if you can help me interpret more of it?
老师曾经解释过了。

1. 观音签得用中文解,看英文不行。
2. 签看似好,但未必。相反的,下签不一定是坏。
3. 求签不能乱问。Must be logic and sequential
4. 何时求的签,没著明。
5. Many more.

生不出就求签?这年头,神明菩萨不好当。

其实,老师不鼓励人家求签。能不能生孩子,不是签说了算。

是否有认真读了老师上载的文章?(click to read post #1555). 知道原因之后,才来对症下药。

唯一就是消业颠覆整个命运。等到消到某个程度,baby可能就pok出来了。Mentioned in the past.

Last edited:
老师曾经解释过了。

1. 观音签得用中文解,看英文不行。
2. 签看似好,但未必。相反的,下签不一定是坏。
3. 求签不能乱问。Must be logic and sequential
4. 何时求的签,没著明。
5. Many more.

生不出就求签?这年头,神明菩萨不好当。

其实,老师不鼓励人家求签。能不能生孩子,不是签说了算。

是否有认真读了老师上载的文章?(click). 知道原因之后,才来对症下药。

唯一就是消业颠覆整个命运。等到消到某个程度,baby可能就pok出来了。Mentioned in the past.
My chinese is really bad. Sorry only understand 70-80% of what you type.. Im already pregnant now but i face alot of issues with the pregnancy. So i asked how will my pregnancy be .. Then i asked about how my life will be..

Hi pple,
This might be abit late but just to let all of you know that i will be returning 100 red eggs to Zhu Sheng Nian Nian temple at Toa Payoh tomorrow morning (6th Dec 2014). My son is around 6 weeks plus.
Hope to pass the baby dust to all of you!

@Rubilite
邮寄给你了。

@eiggam @ian3105
老师神通眼,能证明很多真假。七月有没有鬼、鬼有没有在身上、神明在不在神庙、屋子有没有闹鬼、佛寺菩萨在不在,老师统统看得一清二楚。

要不然也不会吃那么长的斋了。

你们所看DVD, 当时,老师也在法会,目睹一切。龙钻入会场喷火,老师吓到缩起来。压轴很感人,观音菩萨猛洒甘露。

老师重复了很多次,消业呀!消业就是念经啊!最快-最快-最快,最最最实际了。自己救自己最快。

1. 念经的首则是吃素了,没吃素念经是打折扣(as good as useless)。 Mentioned many times in the past postings.
2. 老师的大六壬、紫薇斗数的功夫绝对不会输给外面收费的师父。第一. 算得再super准也没用。第二,老师虽不收费,更不想给人利用免费算命。只有迫不得已,要劝人做好事,老师会出这招zip other people's mouth.
3. 只有吃素、念佛、积善颠覆真个命盘。

Sorry my chinese half past six.. according to what i seen here on giving the temple, and if they collect will help? Did i mis read? i have finished the whole thread
红鸡蛋是基本上是分享喜庆。没有所谓的 baby dust. :)

生不出孩子是有原因。(click here to read) 绝对不可能吃吃红鸡蛋,让人生出胖嘟嘟的孩子。(Mentioned in the past).

原因一天没解决,就拖一天。拖到老了,女性的‘生产机器’都坏了,那就永远不用生了。

Sorry, I didnt check forum yest, it is usually placed at the 注生娘娘 table. on the left side front the temple. Quite easy to find :)[/QUOTE]
Haha okay Thank for the information ^_^

Hi shifu, I'm new here. I need your help... I've just get married dis year, planning to have babies with my husband..friends ard me all have baby after marriage less than 3 mths, but I and my husband have tried for 6mths and still no news...I've a miscarriage abt 7-8 years ago, at that time was with a very bad bf who treat me very bad,who ask me to go for abortion and my body was quite weak during that time & keep bleeding.but I dun wan to do abortion & was only 1mth+ pregnant.I was planning to give birth by myself, but too bad got no fate with the baby.doctor say the fetus not strong enough to survive. I was quite depressed at that time because of him.after miscarriage, I was very upset and cry everyday talking to my dead baby telling him/her that we have no fate, is 爸爸不要你..since so many years have pass and life goes on, till I met my present husband who treats me very good. So I wanted to have kids with him, and been on Chinese medication to 调养 my body. Dis 2 -3mths my doctor told me actually she felt my pulse stronger but both times was gone,due to 胞胎胞不成..she told me I'm still young, just continue trying...I went for to calculate my 八字 before and was told that I'll have 3 children, for my husband I dunnoe cuz he nv calculate b4.. I need ur help shifu, I want to know why I keep on 胞胎胞不成?izzit because of my past miscarriage? I read on a article b4 abt aborted babies soul will go where all tat.. I'm very worried izzit my miscarriage baby blame me? What shld I do???

Shifu, ya...and I remember another thing is that...I got ROM last year during December, but customary is dis year during may...I went to bugis temple to 求签 b4 may dis year to ask about baby...the result is good, but not 上上签. It say that after marriage I'll get pregnant..but nv state when... my family home has a goddess of mercy statue that with us for many years, since b4 I was born.. b4 I met my husband, I was quite depressed and 1 day I knee infront of the 观音,pray and cry 磕头 to 诉苦...and 求观音to help me...and after not long, I met my present husband...

Okay...I'll go find out more...but wat I read abt in the article, 金刚经 also helps...must self read...to clear the 怨恨 and suffering of the aborted babies so as to let them 投胎 again..

Back