Ang good Malay Massage lady to recommend?

Germaine Choong

Hi Mommies,

I'm due to deliver in May 2014, which is next month..
Would like to find out more about the package for post-natal massage. What is the present market rate and usually how many session do we need? I stay in Serangoon.

Thank you :)

Hi Im getting 7 sessions each $55/hr from this malay lady. She's not very old about 40+ but very friendly and gives good service. You can contact her Dee at 94853892.

She is quite fully booked now but she can travel to your place. Maybe can check on her availability - Jas

Hi. I would like to recommend one massage lady. Her name is Shima, she's malay by the way.

She has an experience in this area for 10 years or so. She even went to Shanghai for 2 weeks to do a post natal massage for her customer which is actually a PR in Singapore but wants to give birth in China (I’m pretty impressed by this!)

Her post natal massage includes 1 hr. full body massage with the plastic & cloth binding together with ginger oil. Tummy compress with jamu and herb steam will be included as well. Her package will be 7 days for $550 or 14 days for $1,000.
C:\Users\123753\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png
She does pre natal massage too! She is very professional and skillful when it comes to massaging. :) Hope this helps!

If you have any queries, do contact her at 82226593.

My massage lady is good. She has proper training in postnatal massage and has many years of experience. Michelle 98765222. I am currently learning postnatal massage, facial and more. I feel for the women and I learn various skills to help women in their transition to motherhood. www.mummybabycare.com

Hi Im getting 7 sessions each $55/hr from this malay lady. She's not very old about 40+ but very friendly and gives good service. You can contact her Dee at 94853892.

Hi Jas,
Thx for ur recommendation. I just called up Dee and she requires a deposit of 60% to book her. Did she require u to do e same?
Anyone else had experience with this massage lady Dee?

Hi, can try auntie Ada. I would say I feel so glad to have her as my post natal massage lady. My tummy eventually shrink after my 1st massage by her. She is very skillful and experience and also... a funny lady who really makes your massage session relaxing and happy. She charge $550 for 10 sessions. U can also take up 7 sessions at $450 (u gotta check with her the price because I took 10 sessions de).
U can contact her at 9885 8360 Auntie Ada

Hi, can try auntie Ada. I would say I feel so glad to have her as my post natal massage lady. My tummy eventually shrink after my 1st massage by her. She is very skillful and experience and also... a funny lady who really makes your massage session relaxing and happy. She charge $550 for 10 sessions. U can also take up 7 sessions at $450 (u gotta check with her the price because I took 10 sessions de).
U can contact her at 9885 8360 Auntie Ada

You finished all sessions with her already? She is Chinese or Malay?

My postnatal massage lady is overbooked due to many early deliveries for mummies...

Initially I wanted 7 days but she can only commit 5 days.

Any one knows if I can engage another massage lady to do 2 sessions (like ala carte) and what are the rates like?

Any recommendation?

TIA!

I also using Aunty Ada 9885 8360. Her sessions are very reasonable. 7 sessions for $400. Can choose to pay any amount for deposit and balance at the end of the 7 sessions. Very nice lady and experienced. When she massage she burp a lot cause I have a lot of wind. Before that I engage another lady but I have bad rashes after that. But aunty ada use cotton binder to bind and I dont feel uncomfortable. You can try book her cause she very busy. I waited for her for 2 weeks. My sister who gave birth a week earlier than me also use her. But its through her colleague who intro her.

I also using Aunty Ada 9885 8360. Her sessions are very reasonable. 7 sessions for $400. Can choose to pay any amount for deposit and balance at the end of the 7 sessions. Very nice lady and experienced. When she massage she burp a lot cause I have a lot of wind. Before that I engage another lady but I have bad rashes after that. But aunty ada use cotton binder to bind and I dont feel uncomfortable. You can try book her cause she very busy. I waited for her for 2 weeks. My sister who gave birth a week earlier than me also use her. But its through her colleague who intro her.
Hi Joanne, how long is each session? Normally have to start the massage session immediately after delivery?

Hi Joanne, how long is each session? Normally have to start the massage session immediately after delivery?
Hi kelly the session is 1hr. If you natural delivery can start after you discharged from hospital. I did the massage after I discharged but the lady did not do a good job and charge me $80 per session. I got so bad rashes from the massage. And stopped after first session. After my recovery then I start massage with this aunty ada. If c sec u have to wait at least 3 weeks or so. My second daughter I c sec I only massage after 3rd week cause scared the wound inside still raw.

The aunty said previous 2 massage lady did not push my womb up properly. Maybe thats y my baby all come out earlier than one another. My second I got placenta previa. Then 3rd child the recent one I pre mature born at 34 weeks. So must really do a good one.

can try to call her see she avail not. She speaks mandarin. She does the traditional indo jawa style, usually will end up more than an hour.

Anything call Mdm Gan at 97116861

5days - $300 (+$10 wrap)
7days- $400 (waive wrap )
10days- $520 (waive wrap)

Wrap will collect on last day.

I think she is at woodlands area, other parts of Singapore may have a diff charge not so sure can check with her .

hi mummies, I was recommended to Dee by a friend. just some feedback some mummies might want to take note:
her massage is ok, but I think due to her busy schedule, she always change her timing or tell me last minute.

my 1st massage: she told me 3pm, then she told me 3:30pm in the end she reached at 4pm. I was ok because I had no other commitments thereafter and I thought since it's the first time, it's possible she 'lost' her way. I paid her for 10 sessions prenatal package.

2nd session: she told me during the 1st session the she'll do it the next sun 11am, I was looking forward then she texted me saying she was at CGH emergency, so I said it's ok I can postpone. then 2 weeks later she msg me on a sat telling me see me tmr at 5pm, I've been asking her but she say will contact me. I found it a bit last min then as I couldn't make it I cancelled that appointment. so it was another week again, she told me this time she saved a slot for me, the following sunday 11am. then, it comes again.... on a tue (5 days before my sunday apt), she told me she will be out of Singapore till sunday, so I thought ok, since coming back on sunday, is my appointment confirmed or not? I msg her a day before my Sunday's appointment, if the 11am sunday is confirmed, she said she's "out of Singapore till sunday night leh" (it's been 3 weeks since the 1st session and I was aching badly) then i called her on sunday night she told me she will do it for me Monday (the next day) 6pm. so on that Monday, i thought i better confirm with her again (although she told me the night before) her reply was "i just came back" so i said,"but you mentioned that you could do it 6pm today? so you're not available?" then she replied,"tmr can anot? today a bit shag liao" SOOOOO, i said i can't as i was going for business trip from tue to Friday. then she replied, ok 6pm today. all was well, i thought.
since i know she tends to have problems with time management, i told her nicely that i hope she can be punctual for that evening 6pm's session... she said sure. at 2:30pm (barely 2h after i told her to be punctual) she told me she will be late.. the lady at 2pm was late... i was thinking, "what? you told me you were only going to start work the next day and you're coming specially for me, now you say you're starting another massage at 2pm?" i was very baffled and i knew she was not honest.

so i asked for refund, which she did, after 1 week.

just to let you all know, probably, it's just me, but it was not a pleasant experience. 1 month without massage cos she kept postponing and giving a lot of reasons. just to share.

Hi mummies, did my post-natal massage with Mona. Most would already know that she is very experienced. Cost me $210 for 5 sessions and pay only at the end of the 5 sessions. Can contact her at 90260085.

Hi mummies, did my post-natal massage with Mona. Most would already know that she is very experienced. Cost me $210 for 5 sessions and pay only at the end of the 5 sessions. Can contact her at 90260085.
@vm lee
is it the service only massage? no sauna n no bengkung?.....coz $210 for 5 sessions is super cheap...

The price included massage, jamu and bengkung. My sister also did with Mona for both her births. No price change over the years. For us is cheap and good :)

Hi vm lee,

I will be getting Mona for my Jamu Massage (5 days package). Thinking of getting 7 days but she can do additional 2 days if she has slots.

Since you have recently used her services, may I know if it helps to flatten the tummy after the 5 day session?
Thanks.

Any other recommendation for jamu massage..any malay traditional lady with many years experience...

Hi vm lee,

I will be getting Mona for my Jamu Massage (5 days package). Thinking of getting 7 days but she can do additional 2 days if she has slots.

Since you have recently used her services, may I know if it helps to flatten the tummy after the 5 day session?
Thanks.

Yes she is always fully booked. That's y my sister got me to book few months in advance. After my 5 sessions I lost about 2.5 inches. Overall I'm satisfied and as she have more than 25 years experience I know we are in good hands :)

Hi Mommies,

I'm due to deliver in May 2014, which is next month..
Would like to find out more about the package for post-natal massage. What is the present market rate and usually how many session do we need? I stay in Serangoon.

Thank you :)
I engaged this lady Aunty Tina. Did 10 sessions with her and I could see results in the first few sessions already. She is very good in getting rid of water retention and air. Quite different from other masseuse. If you r keen can call her ‪9642 6237‬

Just to share, do not engage Dee choice massage for pre or post massage. I've bad experiences with her. Like some of the posts here, she likes to cancel last minute or goes missing in action. At first, for my pre massages I thought she was quite good. End up I recommended my friends to her and even signed up post natal massages package with her.

Thats when her lies started. Late or last minute cancellation. Til now I'm still chasing her for massage refunds because she blocked me on whatsapp and kept giving excuses.

Back