Transfer maid needed at April 2015

DrAnarchy

Dear Mummies,

If you have a good maid that you no longer need due to growing children, please let me know.

I have a pair of newborn twins EDD in May 2015. Looking for maid who can speak english, Indo or Filipino.

The maid must be willing to take care of newborn and twins.

Do drop me a PM.

Thank you.

Hello Elias, thats bad to know. Didnt know that forum mummy will recommend if they have bad encounter with their maid.

Hi,

i would like to start off by saying i am not an employment agency. just recommending an agency that i thought is good.

Took a maid from this agency 4 months back. Small office but personalised services. Not those bigger branches where it is too sales oriented and pushing me to simply take a maid from them. Took time to understand my needs (elderly mum) and made recommendation which i think suit my needs.

Current maid is hardworking. Only drawback is sometimes i need to repeat a few times as she is a little slow. Good thing she is attentive.

The agency that i took from informed me that if i find her service good to recommend more frds. And she will give them a discount. Anyone needs a reliable maid agency contact can email me at [email protected] (Not sure how much discount can get though as she never mention, but i think should be reasonable)

My helper's relative is looking for an transfer..if any looking for transfer maid,can pm me. I'm just doing a favour to keep an lookout.. not from any agency.

Back