(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

I also hate to change environment, but imagine every mth salary delay or CPF delay + Co acct no $$ etc. How to continue to work? I have been here since 2008 almost 6 yrs but seem like co is getting from Gd to worse. So time to plan liao....so sad

@linlin11 -- seems like we are in the same situation.. I work with this company since 2012 & getting from good to worse..

My account also tell me zero $$$ in company account and I need to collect money from client then can pay supplier...

This month pay will be delayed too...

I think low fat milk OK lei, u drink untill skim milk. No taste rite?
Should try to eat fruits. :)
yah low fat is ok ..but somehow this pregnancy i like pura skimmed milk lolz ... got taste lah u tot drink plain water meh lolz just not as strong as full cream or low fat milk lolz

i know but lazy to wash and cut lolz

@linlin11 -- seems like we are in the same situation.. I work with this company since 2012 & getting from good to worse..

My account also tell me zero $$$ in company account and I need to collect money from client then can pay supplier...

wah very demoralising to work in this kind of company leh

She felt that my calcium intake still not enough Cox I only drink 1 glass of milk and my calcium pill. So at least must 2 glass especially now we in 3rd tri

So much milk?! :eek: Aiyoh, I'm lactose intolerant leh! Even drinking 1 cup of maternal milk a day is hard enough. :([/QUOTE]
Can buy those lactose free milk. I'm drinking that now..Red colour Australian brand. Very nice..

haiz ... fair price promotion

Attachments

• pigeon.JPG
    pigeon.JPG
    50.9 KB · Views: 174
My calcium is only 600mg. Haha a glass of milk is 200mg so I think a day need abt 1000mg.
We should take fruits daily too. At least 2 exchange. 1 exchange is 1 small fruit, fist size apple / orange, 1 kiwi tt kind.

Maternity milk high in sugar. Be careful. :)

My daily GNC supplements provide 1,200 mg of calcium. Plus 200mg for a cup of milk, so I get 1,400 mg a day. But I read it's also important to take Vitamin D to help with calcium absorption, otherwise, not all calcium you consume can be absorbed by the body. Hubby feeds me fruit everyday coz he's a fruit lover, but aren't many fruits high in sugar too? Oh… didn't know maternity milk high in sugar! But I don't drink everyday.

i never take maternity milk for this pregnancy cos of my experience in #1 lolz...

let me go back and check how much calcium i take lolz...i never take note of the mg i only know every day 3 pink pills lolz and + a glass of skimmed milk ...
fruits not so onz ..happy then eat niah lolz ... ok think i will start to take too ... lolz

Why you don't take maternal milk? What happened with your #1? Do share!

Can buy those lactose free milk. I'm drinking that now..Red colour Australian brand. Very nice..

I drink lactose free milk too, on the mornings that I have to go to office. On days that I work at home, I have more time so I will prepare maternal milk. But I haven't found a lactose free milk brand that is completely lactose free; they either act as a laxative to me or cause tummy aches. I like the Lactaid brand of fresh lactose-free milk but it's expensive and not found in all supermarkets, so it's a luxury item. As for UHT lactose free milk, I like Harvey's and Cow Head brands. I think all are from Australia.

My daily GNC supplements provide 1,200 mg of calcium. Plus 200mg for a cup of milk, so I get 1,400 mg a day. But I read it's also important to take Vitamin D to help with calcium absorption, otherwise, not all calcium you consume can be absorbed by the body. Hubby feeds me fruit everyday coz he's a fruit lover, but aren't many fruits high in sugar too? Oh… didn't know maternity milk high in sugar! But I don't drink everyday.
I take caltrate 600mg + vitamin D.
U can eat fruits just the amount and size. Like can eat 1/2 of a small mango, 1/2 banana if it's those normal size one.. I got GD, so doc give me a booklet on how to balance my food intake. Basically I eating very little carb and more protein and veggie.
At first I don't dare eat.fruits also, so today consult the dietician, she say can eat, we just have to monitor the proportion.

Maternity milk are very sweet..

Why you don't take maternal milk? What happened with your #1? Do share!
Being a pcos I am prone to GD which I am not aware of during #1 and happily take maternal milk since 1st trim so when did the glucose test during 3rd trim .. Borderline results so gynae then tell me to stop lolz cos
High in sugar content so with #2 I avoid them since beginning and take low fat or skimmed milk

I had triplets and I took harmony test. You can do harmony test for multiple birth. Only 'problem' is that if there is any anomaly in the report (eg suspected Down syndrome) you will not know whether it affects one or more of your babies. Also, for multiple births, you will not be able to test for the babies' gender via Harmony test.

Thank you for your reply.
So which gynae you seeing now?

I drink lactose free milk too, on the mornings that I have to go to office. On days that I work at home, I have more time so I will prepare maternal milk. But I haven't found a lactose free milk brand that is completely lactose free; they either act as a laxative to me or cause tummy aches. I like the Lactaid brand of fresh lactose-free milk but it's expensive and not found in all supermarkets, so it's a luxury item. As for UHT lactose free milk, I like Harvey's and Cow Head brands. I think all are from Australia.
Ya I drink Harvey's. Couldn't rem the brand just now..pregnancy brain at work..I'm not a fan of milk but I quite like this brand so far..

Baby bones are hardening at our stage in pregnancy, that's why should have more high calcium foods.

I take Vitamin D and Calcium (1000mg) too, as prescribed by gynae.

I'm taking 300mg x 3 and a glass of milk everyday
Think I can squeeze in another glass of milk at night hehe.

I'm taking 300mg x 3 and a glass of milk everyday
Think I can squeeze in another glass of milk at night hehe.

Baby bones are hardening at our stage in pregnancy, that's why should have more high calcium foods.

I take Vitamin D and Calcium (1000mg) too, as prescribed by gynae.
Oops very lazy to take those calcium tablets... I think i stopped for a mth le... Must resume...

I havent start my calciun pills yet. Forgot to ask from gynae the last round... i better start now... hope can.catch up to harden baby's bone

Oops very lazy to take those calcium tablets... I think i stopped for a mth le... Must resume...
For some reason fish oil and calcium I sure diligently take .. It is the prenatal multi vitamin that I kept forgetting to take .. It is really on off on off since beginning of 2nd trim lolz

Gues too much pill to handle so I will conveniently forget the multi vit lolz

Noted. Now pending @charkwn and Clarissa confirmation; are you contacting them? @cuteowl is still deciding. St. Regis high tea cost is $49++ for adult and $24++ for child 4 - 12 y/o. Free wifi. They can replace the items which preggers cannot eat, i.e., foie gras and cold smoked salmon.

Eh I forgot my kids got swimming at 2:30pm... I can only come if the class gets cancelled.. . I dunno why I thought I can go! Haiz unless the coach is overseas or what. Let me check w him tomorrow.

no way ... lor once drive ..can never do away with car lolz .. and when LO is 2 years old can go out more conveniently and sell car ..seriously doubt lolz . the more got kid the more one will keep car lolz ..; even if car reached 10 years will still get another car lolz cos already used to having car unless financially cant but there are stil alot of loop hole to keng a reason to get car lolz .. that is why car price always expensive and cant go down despite the CM for car loans lolz

^5 when no kid already driving .. with kid the more will drive lolz ... and public transport with kid will just be a joy ride that keep them excited lolz
Haha I'll watch n c. Don't think will sell away cos coe getting higher n higher once sold really will think twice b4 buying again.

wah can see hair ..so nice ...
yah i saw some article on that before too lolz in singapore context .. car can never be a push gift unless fifty rich lolz

lolz ..now you have her in your arm to play with leh ... or she can play you lolz

btw u still in hospital ? tot natural likely today check out esp when you check in on monday

Still dunno how to play ... Different feeling of cos ..

Discharge today . At home already . Kekeke having engorgement ...

That's why my hubby keep on badgering me to consider moving back to US, can live a very "lavish" life there for a lot less, big house, big car, big yard, even a boat if I want, but I don't want la, there r intangibles in life that r worth more to me, family n friends n comforts of home, plus, I won't have all my favorite local foods n my weekly mahjong games, I might die of depression.
Lifestyle different . Maybe you get more kaki there playing mj ?? Lol at least not so stressful ? But only dunno what to do over there ..

Hehehe go have another one soon..lolz :p

This is my third one already .. Still one more ??? Cannot la ...

For some reason fish oil and calcium I sure diligently take .. It is the prenatal multi vitamin that I kept forgetting to take .. It is really on off on off since beginning of 2nd trim lolz

Sometimes I totally nv tk the pills for the day leh.. too lazy.. opps!
when im in my 2nd tri, I took Anmum milk morning and night.. and I gained ALOT OF WEIGHT.. I think 4-5kgs in 1 mth.. Gynae shocked.. when I reduced it to once a day, things went back normal! if not I will be v depressed.

Oh we are same.....this mth salary we nd to chase debtor to pay our salary. Worse me from procurement dept yet boss ask me chase debtor. so sianzzz..... i can standby throw letter soon. lol

yah low fat is ok ..but somehow this pregnancy i like pura skimmed milk lolz ... got taste lah u tot drink plain water meh lolz just not as strong as full cream or low fat milk lolz

i know but lazy to wash and cut lolz

wah very demoralising to work in this kind of company leh

Yes very low moral now. Force myself to come work lor. No choice. Waiting for my ML to start in mid Jan.

Morning all... ytd I was very angry at work.. don't knw isit my beanie knws abt it.. kept kicking..
this morning, mgr already so early made me angry.. and my beanie starts rolling again1

Hub said parking outside so ex. Even hospital parking charges also very high. He said he prefer to take mrt he can zzz on train. Haha

which hospital you go ? TMC ok leh... comparing with CBD parking it is alot cheaper lor lolz
ZZZ in train ...provided he can get a seat 1st !!!!

Still dunno how to play ... Different feeling of cos ..
Discharge today . At home already . Kekeke having engorgement ...
Lifestyle different . Maybe you get more kaki there playing mj ?? Lol at least not so stressful ? But only dunno what to do over there ..
This is my third one already .. Still one more ??? Cannot la ...
so fast engorgement liao :eek:
lolz can have 4th one ... goverment will love you deep deep :p

Sometimes I totally nv tk the pills for the day leh.. too lazy.. opps!
when im in my 2nd tri, I took Anmum milk morning and night.. and I gained ALOT OF WEIGHT.. I think 4-5kgs in 1 mth.. Gynae shocked.. when I reduced it to once a day, things went back normal! if not I will be v depressed.
yes anmum power that is what i took for #1 lolz ... so now with this one i din drink ..my weight gain think should be ok bah lolz

I on the other hand always rmbr my daily prenatal vit and fish oil... but the calcium always have to take at correct timing la so always forget

I on the other hand always rmbr my daily prenatal vit and fish oil... but the calcium always have to take at correct timing la so always forget
it is the prenatal vitamin that is odd timing for me that is why forget lolz

which hospital you go ? TMC ok leh... comparing with CBD parking it is alot cheaper lor lolz
ZZZ in train ...provided he can get a seat 1st !!!!

so fast engorgement liao :eek:
lolz can have 4th one ... goverment will love you deep deep :p

yes anmum power that is what i took for #1 lolz ... so now with this one i din drink ..my weight gain think should be ok bah lolz
Nuh n mt e novena. But mt e novena aft 5pm is per entry so still okie. But daytime ex lor. Nuh if give birth there no free parking for hub also. I rem my sis gave birth at mt a got free parking.

Back