(2015/07) Jul 2015 mummies

Credit to you too, Ash mum.. Not just breastfeeding! You managed to keep a rein on your weight gain!

Gynae keep warning me I'm putting on too much weight back then.. haaa

For mummies with #2 now, anyone realize the nipples seem to be darker and bigger?
I felt like it was the same size as I was breastfeeding my #1 4 years back!

For mummies with #2 now, anyone realize the nipples seem to be darker and bigger?
I felt like it was the same size as I was breastfeeding my #1 4 years back!
Isn't it normal?
Prepare for bf mah.
I dont feel so coz i just wean off after 1st gynae visit.

I ate salad, egg mayo sandwiches.
Few times kena fried egg yolk hard buy not fully cooked.
Caffeinated temporary stop till 2nd tri start bah.
I bought banana fritter after lunch , smells so good but i cant stomach now or else too much will be too bloated later hahaha

But this time round die, i think sure exceed target. I eat like a cow now! I just had prawn noodles, yam cake and fruits for lunch.
Yea i realise my nipple is bigger and my breast feels fuller, like haven't pump for 3hrs kind. Haha.

my #1 pregnancy i only avoid Sting ray, shark fin and tau huay. The rest i eat as long as it don't spike my sugar

i feel my breast more sensitive now. I don't remember so early for #1 leh...

@erlisa Gynae Dr Chua, Hospital NUH, West(Jurong). Thanks for updating

my #1 pregnancy i only avoid Sting ray, shark fin and tau huay. The rest i eat as long as it don't spike my sugar

i feel my breast more sensitive now. I don't remember so early for #1 leh...

I think now #2 that's why different. My hub say how come become so big.
Why avoid tau huay?

tau huay got the 'shi gao fen'....errrr....u know those hardening thing.
they say not good for pregnant woman.

I know some even avoid beancurd / tau pok.....i never a big fan of tau hau...so i am okie.
not tau huay drink hoh

Jean1986? Are you born in yr 86? If yes, we are the same age!
Tau huay cos its cooling? Some ppl say grass jelly also cannot plus a whole long list. For me i eat everything in moderation, even pineapple also eat..

Nick | EDD | Order of birth | Gender | Gynae | Hospital | Residence
\ csy1 | 8-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Chua | NUH | West (Jurong)
\ leighstar | 10-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Wong Mun Tat | TMC | West (Jurong)
\ shan8080 | 11-Jul | 2 |
|
|
|
\ sasa_xie | 14-Jul | 3 |
| Dr LC Cheng | TMC |
\ yallo | 19-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Kenneth Lee | Mt A | East (Tanah Merah)
\ erlisa | 23-Jul | 2 |
| Dr Watt Wing Fong |
| North (Woodlands)
\ mommasg50 | 26-Jul |
|
|
|
|
\ chuckles | 30-Jul |
|
|
|
|

Help me update the table too can heez..

Jcyp, edd should be end jul/ early aug (yet to see dr).. Staying in the east.. Will be delivering at tmc.. Have a boy currently, this will be my #2..

Creating a closed group in fb is a good idea.. Sensitive info we can share there :)

preggy can drink coconut drink or now ah? my MS i think only attributed when i hungry. hungry but no appetite most of the time. just have to force myself to buy something and gulp it down. only certain food would entice me.. but only for that meal only... my MS is like here not there kind... no vomit.. but just a bit nauseating....

i already staying away from salted fish... trying to find other things i enjoy to eat... mabbe... i wanna go eat black pepper crab over the weekend.. want to go find crabs then cook and gorge in front of tv.. shiok!!

Awhhh... Thanks for the love and taking my suggestion to action. :)
I am still gynae shopping so my gynae is blank. Am East side mummy. Order of birth is 3.
I am also using hp so can't type directly.

Just to share.. Be mindful of what u eat. Only some can lose it all during breastfeeding. Some gain more. Best is to stick within the calorie limit for pregnant women. Bec there is always the risk of diabetes!

I just take obimin for now la.. Too lazy to eat more tablets..

today is my last day of work week... yabedabedooooooo! looking forward to sleep longer.... nowadays difficult to fall asleep at night. and when i sleep, i don't feel comfortable.. feel that my stomach is getting in the way (not like as if it is big).. just that.. all positions not comfortable leh.... i would wake up every few hours..... such a light sleeper now.....

Jean1986, I'm seeing Benjamin Tham at tmc. He's quite a chill doc which i like.
I start coconut in 3rd time too. I think 30+ weeks onwards. And my bb really come out v clean, not sure if the coconut did help.

JTS this is what we are compiling in our fb grp too.... can someone help me update in the table too?
next time can easily "migrate" all info to fb hehe

Mandy Ng - FTWM - Expecting #2 - EDD 7 July. Dr. Dr HK Ho, Delivery at MAH - Bouna Vista

my EDD still needs to be cfm in 1 week's time... thanks!

I tink I only drank coconut juice once n I went to deliver liao.. baby came out quite clean also...
but I heard coconut is to cool baby's body too so won't be too heaty?
e pre-natal class I attended say its gd to have the vernix(?) so that its easier during delivery cos baby easier to slip out hehe

As we speak, I'm having an intense craving to eat Kfc. Feel like driving out now to takeaway, but my #1 is having her nap now.

Can update for me too? Using phone app.
Saraii, sahm, #2, Gynae Benjamin tham, tmc, edd 5jul, stay Sengkang

Sink lower and lower into ur cubicle till ur chin touch the table. Haha then pull the laptop close to ur face.

My part time cleaner is at my house now, so I'm trying hard to keep awake on the couch. Can't wait for her to quickly iron finish and leave so I can sleep. I feel abit guilty sometimes as she passes me with the mop, coz I must seem super slack lazing on the couch whilst she cleans hard.

aiyo...feel so bad, keep shouting at my #1 today
duno why he sudden so 'giam pa'....so picky with food suddenly and refuse to sleep till now!!!

Are u all superstitious when pregnant? I'm thinking if I should get a haircut and hair colour, but some people share that people avoid hair cut during 1st trimester..

me too! feel like cutting n dye and rebond... keke but ... i will ask my gynae for my next appt if I can do these hair treatment.

I went to trim my hair regularly cause i have short hair, need more managing.
But i stay away from dye for the time being.

Same, no issues with hair cut but will stay away from any chemical treatments during pregnancy, just in case. Won't do any manicure pedicure too.

Hello all mummy ; I think I am week between 6 to 7 weeks now , coz last saturday i want to the TMC and check up with Gyne Dr Caroline Kim , she told me she didn't see any heartbeat and i 'm having brown colour spotting since last week . Then I did the blood test and my HCG hormone level show 5788 ; and now I'm too much worry for MC and this is my 2nd one. I have appt on my Gynae on this coming sat ; now having low back pain and crump . Wish me luck .

Same, no issues with hair cut but will stay away from any chemical treatments during pregnancy, just in case. Won't do any manicure pedicure too.

Alamak, gelish also cannot do ? I was thinking of fixing an appt for gelish tomorrow.

For #1 i think i drink coconut starting wk 28 or 30. Few times a week vy shiok. I googled it before for tcm pov is too cooling during 1st & 2nd tri but last tri vy hot de, coconut drink is heavenly!
Google say coconut drink is best isotonic , good for body anytime.
Regarding cut hair should be ok, no one say pantang for what then ok haha. But hair treatment, perm and colour plus prolong in saloon you will smell alot chemical de, personally i think not so good lah.
Actually alot of pantang got scientific based de.
Like 1st tri cannot tell is due to unstable prone to mc etc so tell ppl like give ppl empty happiness
Eat seafood (crabs etc) is due seafood is quite high allergy, with out havoc hormone fluctuation vy prone to reaction also some seafood might nt be fresh then risk food poisoning.
So for those food to avoid should contain some substance that might not compatible for preggy women lah.
Do feel free to share pantangs, i might hear before the scientific logic can share with you all de.

My Gynae laughed at me and said pedi mani are fine! I did it throughout both my pregnancies. Needed to feel groomed despite a ballooning tummy (which made me feel unglam).

I did mani and pedi thru out too. Esp pedi was important when my tummy becomes too big that i can't cut my own nails. I'll jus remind them not to massage my feet. Foot massage is not allowed for pregnant women cos there's too many vital points on our soles

Today I feel my beanie rolling over in my abdomen from the right to left and left to right. Loads of fluttering today! I'm now 12w5d. Going for my OSCAR coming Fri.
Excited!

Today I feel my beanie rolling over in my abdomen from the right to left and left to right. Loads of fluttering today! I'm now 12w5d. Going for my OSCAR coming Fri.
Excited!
That is early, i think i only it near to week 20 leh during #1

I thought of trim and rebond in second tri. Tho I hear chemical is no good but i can't stand the waviness. Will ask hairdresser to just rebond one inch away from roots. Anyway I also don't want it too flat. Think I can't endure thru the whole preg without doing it.

Hippo78, so fast you already past your 1st trim! Super envy man. I'm only half way thru first trim, still such a long way.
I heard for no2 you tend to feel the movement much earlier. My friend who has 3 kids say she feel movement at 12 weeks for her no 3

@saraiii my sil did rebond , but i dun knw 1 cm or 1 inch from root during preggy.
Nothing happened all pregnancy.
But the thing is the waviness is from root not from tail mah

Excited!

so fast hippo?????? I do know I felt fluttering pretty early on for #2.. but hey.. that feeling is absolutely gorgeous.. lucky you!!!

Hopefully i will feel it soon too, since it's #3 for me :p

jj_jj ash mum and sasa_xie, i can really feel the movements! Actually i felt it early for this pregnancy. When i lie down on my bed, the movements tend to be even more frequent.
6-7 weeks are only light popping sensations, how do you put it ..... like popcorn popping.
Recently, especially today, i sense weird movements in my tummy.

btw, besides the Ramzi theory, anyone used bb's heartbeat count to predict gender??

I still can't figure (from my scan) whether mine is boy / gal *scratch-head*

Jj,

I also experience abit of twitch or fluttering. I don't know is it bb or my stomach twitch!! Lol. I'm reaching wk9 this Friday.
My hair, is growing out, super messy and wavy now, I really cannot stand it.

Today some1 just comments my hair is very long. Really must be too messy so she is hinting me lol. But no time to do. Also cannot do