(2015/01) Jan 2015 Mummies

Her machine not so pro I think can't do 4d. Ya some normal scan pics also v blur. Her machine always gt prob lol..need to upgrade liao. The 3D scan no limit one leh. She will print the clear ones for you. I had abt 6 I think. She will print on those harder photo paper

Lol I didn't know that her machine we nt that gd! But she's nice la she always print a lot of scans

At least your DHs have stable income! Mine's not so a bit difficult to jump into the unknown! Want to earn more yet few co comes with medical benefits and can leave on time!
Hub everyday grumble n wanted to quit but outside market now not so good leh. He said if he quit go outside might not get same bonuses. Everyday complaints at home. I just listen only nth I can do also except bring him go eat good food when myself on diet...lol

How to tell if it is young? those i saw are all botak..
the only way to tell for me is the price tag where they indicate it is young and when open it .. lolz
young coconut their meat si very thin and transparent ... unlike old one..thick and white

lolz typical traditional woman mindset ^5 lolz

you got a good deal lolz ..season parking cheaper than car instalment and maintenance lolz ..

y top up balance with CPF.. should max yours too then can clear the loan fast ... that is what we did lolz so our CPF .. is lang lang now lolz now re building the min sum lolz .our mindset is the sooner we clear the loan.. the lesser interest charge ( cpf int very high !!) and less worry if one is out of job.. no need to worry about repayment of loan :p but of course on the other hand some will say ..; dun max out cos ... if one out of job there is still cpf inside to tong until found job ...or can use the cpf for investment etc .. but for us it is better to realistic ...then building castle that investment will generate more than enuff to cover interest charge on loan lolz.. kiasi thinking lolz

stable income is because it is desk bound job mah lolz ...nowaday hardly any company with good medical benefit those with good one all LEAVE singapore @#$!@#$!@#$ cos the cost simply too high here for them to bear lolz
Haha when he asked how is car loan den i answered no idea on car n my family is man in charge of car n settle it den he nth to fight back cos my sis also the hub bear all cost so I told him I got offer season parking very good liao he more no say. Lol
Housing loan we usually go hdb branch office to pay lump sump end of the year when there is balance n keep some for emergency in case no job still can dong cos 2 years ago b4 taking hdb housing loan they sucked all already den mthly instalment so ex cos house superb ex every mth need to pay 1.4 plus den cpf mthly max contribution is 1k so I helps to top up the balance.

Haha when he asked how is car loan den i answered no idea on car n my family is man in charge of car n settle it den he nth to fight back cos my sis also the hub bear all cost so I told him I got offer season parking very good liao he more no say. Lol
Housing loan we usually go hdb branch office to pay lump sump end of the year when there is balance n keep some for emergency in case no job still can dong cos 2 years ago b4 taking hdb housing loan they sucked all already den mthly instalment so ex cos house superb ex every mth need to pay 1.4 plus den cpf mthly max contribution is 1k so I helps to top up the balance.

my thinking is simple who wan to drive who pay wahhahahah

only hdb can suck the cpf account empty for housing loan lolz ...
^5 correct bonus that go into CPF are extra should use to make lump sum payment

yah hdb past few years damn exp .. so young pple today got to suffer..
heng we not young and when we got our hdb it was at the bottom price :p else where got so easy clear the loan lolz

last time when i was in a small CPA firm also lidat one hor.... got one lady my age, iirc got double promo in a yr. hu hu hu hu hu hu. when others are like either held back or sth. indonesian lady whose english is crap. rolls eyes
My other dept col said chemistry w the boss is there so do everything also not wrong n get promoted every year still daring says in front of me so pathetic pay. Really ÷¥#*=*$*=,/*,/×$=×@@

Decided to walk in today at my gynae's clinic cos of the very sng feeling in my pelvis. Thank god baby is ok..she said just the pressure from the head resting on certain area..gave me some pills to relax my uterus for the cramps I was having. Baby's head not engaged yet so my guess is wrong lol..saw the scan she said baby alot of hair lolz
What is the name of the drug that she gave u for the cramps?

Drink more water. Dehydration can also cause contractions.

my thinking is simple who wan to drive who pay wahhahahah

only hdb can suck the cpf account empty for housing loan lolz ...
^5 correct bonus that go into CPF are extra should use to make lump sum payment

yah hdb past few years damn exp .. so young pple today got to suffer..
heng we not young and when we got our hdb it was at the bottom price :p else where got so easy clear the loan lolz
Haha his ans is for the convenience of family but now everyday drive to work. He said will sell away 2 years later when LO can go out w us conveniently but doubt it will happen cos once used to drive cannot no car. Haha
Ya lor super ex when it is peak damn now price went down n no cash needed to pay owner also.

Haha his ans is for the convenience of family but now everyday drive to work. He said will sell away 2 years later when LO can go out w us conveniently but doubt it will happen cos once used to drive cannot no car. Haha
Ya lor super ex when it is peak damn now price went down n no cash needed to pay owner also.
acty with the way things r now.... if u had a choice u wont wanna take public transprot

no way ... lor once drive ..can never do away with car lolz .. and when LO is 2 years old can go out more conveniently and sell car ..seriously doubt lolz . the more got kid the more one will keep car lolz ..; even if car reached 10 years will still get another car lolz cos already used to having car unless financially cant but there are stil alot of loop hole to keng a reason to get car lolz .. that is why car price always expensive and cant go down despite the CM for car loans lolz

acty with the way things r now.... if u had a choice u wont wanna take public transprot
^5 when no kid already driving .. with kid the more will drive lolz ... and public transport with kid will just be a joy ride that keep them excited lolz

2 different kind of coconut sold by NTUC .. the unopened one is $1.5
the other one with a cutting to make it easier to open with spoon ... $1 more exp than unopened one

Attachments

• IMG_5779.JPG
    IMG_5779.JPG
    136.6 KB · Views: 149
2 different kind of coconut sold by NTUC .. the unopened one is $1.5
the other one with a cutting to make it easier to open with spoon ... $1 more exp than unopened one

I would buy the one with the cutting ..
but do note that there is expiry date for that ... didnt know coconut got expiry date perharps coz there is a cutting there ... so makes it less fresh as the day goes by

I would buy the one with the cutting ..
but do note that there is expiry date for that ... didnt know coconut got expiry date perharps coz there is a cutting there ... so makes it less fresh as the day goes by
yah i also notice the expiry date

no way ... lor once drive ..can never do away with car lolz .. and when LO is 2 years old can go out more conveniently and sell car ..seriously doubt lolz . the more got kid the more one will keep car lolz ..; even if car reached 10 years will still get another car lolz cos already used to having car unless financially cant but there are stil alot of loop hole to keng a reason to get car lolz .. that is why car price always expensive and cant go down despite the CM for car loans lolz

^5 when no kid already driving .. with kid the more will drive lolz ... and public transport with kid will just be a joy ride that keep them excited lolz
taking a bus filled with ah neh foreign workers is hardly a joy ride. =X

trust me ... to a kid it is a joy ride ... esp for kid who enjoy private ride since birth ... when given a chance they want to take to take bus or MRT
so stinky also joy ride??? omg. but i guess it will be good.. tell them work hard and u can have a nice car . else u gotta end up like those ah neh

so stinky also joy ride??? omg. but i guess it will be good.. tell them work hard and u can have a nice car . else u gotta end up like those ah neh

really not joking .. children LOVE these bus or mrt ride

heavy rain now ahhh... later gg to scgs for my antenatal class... i hope i can get a cab!!!!
good luck .. despite having the most cab in the world .. but we can never get one during peak hr and raining season !!!
call cab also quite difficult ..

haiz ...really world class ...

Hi everyone, just finish my 32wk scan, bb now weight 2kg. All status normal :)
Dietician also say my diet control is doing fine, just need to drink at least 2 glass of milk per day on top of my daily calcium pill.
that is ideal weight ..
why need extra milk ?

really not joking .. children LOVE these bus or mrt ride

good luck .. despite having the most cab in the world .. but we can never get one during peak hr and raining season !!!
call cab also quite difficult ..

haiz ...really world class ...

that is ideal weight ..
why need extra milk ?
That's why i'd love to have my own car. =X

[QUOTE="PTB7674, post: 7630166, member: 165962"
that is ideal weight ..
why need extra milk ?[/QUOTE]
She felt that my calcium intake still not enough Cox I only drink 1 glass of milk and my calcium pill. So at least must 2 glass especially now we in 3rd tri

[QUOTE="PTB7674, post: 7630166, member: 165962"
that is ideal weight ..
why need extra milk ?
She felt that my calcium intake still not enough Cox I only drink 1 glass of milk and my calcium pill. So at least must 2 glass especially now we in 3rd tri[/QUOTE]

So much milk?! :eek: Aiyoh, I'm lactose intolerant leh! Even drinking 1 cup of maternal milk a day is hard enough. :(

She felt that my calcium intake still not enough Cox I only drink 1 glass of milk and my calcium pill. So at least must 2 glass especially now we in 3rd tri
how much mg of calcium u taking now :eek:
hmm does that mean i need to take more milk too hmm...

That's why i'd love to have my own car. =X

given a choice of course i too PREFER my own car ie car registered in my own name .. not my hubby's name .. very stressful to give his mistress
but then again i find it is very wasteful to have 2 cars in a household lor ... :p

Yay! I'm glad you chose St. Regis! The mummy not into food can order tea/coffee or ala carte snacks. I will certainly go for the high tea set, yum yum! List of attendees:

1. Eliss (ecym) (1A)
2. @Archie7 (1A)
3. @amberosw (1A+2 kids-4,2yo)
4. @charkwn
5. Clarissa (coffee only)
6. Grace (via whatsapp)

Must make sure all the attendees are aware of the venue change. I will inform Grace. @amberosw @charkwn -- Is St. Regis okay with you? @cuteowl @PTB7674 want to join us or not? You can order ala carte if you don't feel like taking the high tea set.
@Archie7 - @amberosw is joining us with her two kids

Noted. Now pending @charkwn and Clarissa confirmation; are you contacting them? @cuteowl is still deciding. St. Regis high tea cost is $49++ for adult and $24++ for child 4 - 12 y/o. Free wifi. They can replace the items which preggers cannot eat, i.e., foie gras and cold smoked salmon.

I had triplets and I took harmony test. You can do harmony test for multiple birth. Only 'problem' is that if there is any anomaly in the report (eg suspected Down syndrome) you will not know whether it affects one or more of your babies. Also, for multiple births, you will not be able to test for the babies' gender via Harmony test.

I had triplets and I took harmony test. You can do harmony test for multiple birth. Only 'problem' is that if there is any anomaly in the report (eg suspected Down syndrome) you will not know whether it affects one or more of your babies. Also, for multiple births, you will not be able to test for the babies' gender via Harmony test.

wa!! triplets! thats a blessing!! and you are preggie with no.4 ?

So much milk?! :eek: Aiyoh, I'm lactose intolerant leh! Even drinking 1 cup of maternal milk a day is hard enough. :(
how much mg of calcium u taking now :eek:
hmm does that mean i need to take more milk too hmm:p

My calcium is only 600mg. Haha a glass of milk is 200mg so I think a day need abt 1000mg.
We should take fruits daily too. At least 2 exchange. 1 exchange is 1 small fruit, fist size apple / orange, 1 kiwi tt kind.

Maternity milk high in sugar. Be careful. :)

woah ... triplet are rare in singapore :eek:

My calcium is only 600mg. Haha a glass of milk is 200mg so I think a day need abt 1000mg.
We should take fruits daily too. At least 2 exchange. 1 exchange is 1 small fruit, fist size apple / orange, 1 kiwi tt kind.

Maternity milk high in sugar. Be careful. :)
i never take maternity milk for this pregnancy cos of my experience in #1 lolz...

let me go back and check how much calcium i take lolz...i never take note of the mg i only know every day 3 pink pills lolz and + a glass of skimmed milk ...
fruits not so onz ..happy then eat niah lolz ... ok think i will start to take too ... lolz

i never take maternity milk for this pregnancy cos of my experience in #1 lolz...

let me go back and check how much calcium i take lolz...i never take note of the mg i only know every day 3 pink pills lolz and + a glass of skimmed milk ...
fruits not so onz ..happy then eat niah lolz ... ok think i will start to take too ... lolz

I think low fat milk OK lei, u drink untill skim milk. No taste rite?
Should try to eat fruits. :)

Back