Nanny required @ Bedok South Ave 2

extensa74

Hi, we are looking for a nanny for our 3 month old baby. We are seeking nanny who is flexible and loves children and prefers 1-1 (not those looking after multiple infants).

Hi
I have 2 nannies available from November 2013 at bedok reservoir road / jalan tenaga area. both not far from each other and they are 1 to 1 take care of baby. My 2 kids been with each of them and they are really good and experience in either taking care or toilet train them. Contact me if you interested. Thanks in advance.

Hi
I have 2 nannies available from November 2013 at bedok reservoir road / jalan tenaga area. both not far from each other and they are 1 to 1 take care of baby. My 2 kids been with each of them and they are really good and experience in either taking care or toilet train them. Contact me if you interested. Thanks in advance.
Hi, are the nannies still available?

Hi
Are they still available?

Back